Sephora Favorites The Leading Man Fragrance Impression Sampler For Him uploaded by Amber J.

BY SEPHORA #11 in Fragrance for Him

Refined yet bold, this collection represents Sephora’s most stylish men’s fragrances, each evoking the complex spirit of the modern man. Inside this box, you'll find 4 samples of our most sought-after fragrances, from the invigorating fresh and woody scent of Bvlgari Man Extreme, to the inspirational citrus burst of John Varvatos’s signature scent—plus a Clinique face scrub. Choose your favorite fragrance, then take the included scent certificate to any US Sephora store to redeem for a full-size bottle at no extra cost. This set contains: - 0.17 oz Bvlgari Man Extreme - 0.16 oz Gucci Guilty Pour Homme - 0.25 oz John Varvatos John Varvatos - 0.17 oz Paco Rabanne 1 Million - Bonus 0.5 oz Clinique Skin Supplies For Men Face Scrub Please note: 1. The voucher is redeemable at Sephora stores only (the voucher cannot be redeemed online and in our Sephora inside JCPenney stores). 2. Only original vouchers will be honored (photocopies will not be accepted). 3. The voucher cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. 4. The Leading Man Fragrance Impression Sampler For Him is not available for sale or redemption in Canada. see more...

• "My husband loves this" in 1 review
kristina m.
Fort Worth, TX
I love all this product. it is a great product. I usually buy them everywhere. but mostly walmart. and sephora and it regul store. it has a very good sent everything should great smell like this. I will recommend this in daliy bassic. i love this product.
Sarah T.
I absolutely loved this. I bought it for my boyfriend and two sons. They smelled great all day and loved having their own boy stuff in a house full of girl products
Sonnie R.
Tampa, FL
Bought this for my significant other and he loves it. It's got different fragrances for him to try and it was affordable. Great buy and will be getting another one.
Cali V.
Newburgh, NY
Bought this for my husband last Christmas and it's just so awesome I love cologne and the smells are awesome give a nice classy smell not too much but just perfect each sample gives a little different for whatever mood he's in.. My husband loves it too
Michelle M.
New Orleans, LA
This is a great gift for your man, father, or even your brother! It has a lovely aroma that gets tons of compliments as well as boosts confidence! Great for special nights out and evening use to spice up your day!
Dylan W.
Colorado Springs
It works great I buy it every time I run out of it. I've been using this fragrance for awhile now. My wife bought it for me one father's day and I haven't stopped using it since .
Savannah H.
Olivehurst, CA
My man loves them . Get them all the time when I'm just passing through ! I highly recommend . I will buy next time I go . Sting smell , long lasting ! I absolutely love it .
Nicole C.
My boyfriend smell AMAZING after using these product's😍! Leaves his skin vary soft , the sent last nearly the whole day ! I even let my son try it out 😂 he loved it as well!
Cheryl F.
Las Vegas, NV
Hubby loved trying out new scents!! The kit actually lasted longer than expected because he is not a daily cologne wearer. The scents were long lasting and not overpowering.
rebecca o.
My first impression was 'wow' when I opened my birthday present and it was this beauty. I loved the scents and the variety was good. Too bad it was for men and my boyfriend smells better than me now.
KARLA G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Diana Marcela A.
Clearwater, FL
Este kit contiene todo ? Que precio tiene ?