Sephora Favorites The Leading Man Fragrance Impression Sampler For Him uploaded by Amber J.

BY SEPHORA #10 in Fragrance for Him

Refined yet bold, this collection represents Sephora’s most stylish men’s fragrances, each evoking the complex spirit of the modern man. Inside this box, you'll find 4 samples of our most sought-after fragrances, from the invigorating fresh and woody scent of Bvlgari Man Extreme, to the inspirational citrus burst of John Varvatos’s signature scent—plus a Clinique face scrub. Choose your favorite fragrance, then take the included scent certificate to any US Sephora store to redeem for a full-size bottle at no extra cost. This set contains: - 0.17 oz Bvlgari Man Extreme - 0.16 oz Gucci Guilty Pour Homme - 0.25 oz John Varvatos John Varvatos - 0.17 oz Paco Rabanne 1 Million - Bonus 0.5 oz Clinique Skin Supplies For Men Face Scrub Please note: 1. The voucher is redeemable at Sephora stores only (the voucher cannot be redeemed online and in our Sephora inside JCPenney stores). 2. Only original vouchers will be honored (photocopies will not be accepted). 3. The voucher cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. 4. The Leading Man Fragrance Impression Sampler For Him is not available for sale or redemption in Canada. see more...

• "My husband loves this" in 1 review
Tanisha L.
Burgettstown, PA
This is one of the best values at Sephora.
Do not underestimate how many uses you will get out of these mini.
An additional benefit is that it will guide you towards a fragrance you love.
Sara C.
Often times while shopping for fragrances the testing area can become overwhelming for me personally. This sampler allowed me to try a few for daily use and is great for someone looking for a new cologne. Went back to Sephora and picked up a regular size bottle of my new go to as a result.
Paola N.
Yonkers, NY
I bought this as a gift to my husband. I didn't try it, per se, however I have a very picky husband and he did love it. I recommend this for a little gift to your significant other!
April M.
Crown Point, IN
This was a great gift for my husband. He was able to try different colognes without being stuck with one he didn't care for. Plus variety And maybe something he wouldn't of tried before. Great buy! Would definitely buy again.
Jennifer M.
Blountsville, AL
I got my boyfriend this for Christmas last year and he loved it! All the colognes are great brands and smell amazing! He loved them all!! And they are so convenient to just carry in your car! And the baggy is great for makeup ladies;)
Kristina N.
Bronx, NY
I brought these fragrances for my fathe and brother and they Iove it! It gave them many options to choose from and they ended up paying many of the full size bottle ones after trying the samples!
Jazmin C.
Glennville, GA
I loved this product it allowed me to discover many more until i found the one i liked. however it was a little pricey to buy in full size but i would definitely do it again! it last all day and i would say its worth every penny! i loved loved it! one happy customer.
Brandon W.
Lawrenceburg, TN
My girlfriend got this for me a while ago and I love it. I normally wear150-200$ cologne but I will not be going that route anymore thanks to this brand. It is significantly cheaper and smells MUCH better than my usual. Throw everything else away and grab this one.
Victoria P P.
Orlando, FL
I'm a lover of sephora .. I can't say anything bad about it because is my favorite store !! And I know that people doesn't think the same, but come on!! A store where you can find everything that want !!
Monet A.
Jacksonville, FL
Perfect gift idea for someone that's really interested in fragrances. Great tool to use before you invest in an expensive bottle of cologne. Great price for the amount of samples you get. .
KARLA G.
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Diana Marcela A.
Clearwater, FL
Este kit contiene todo ? Que precio tiene ?