Sephora Favorites The Leading Man Fragrance Impression Sampler For Him uploaded by Amber J.

BY SEPHORA #11 in Fragrance for Him

Refined yet bold, this collection represents Sephora’s most stylish men’s fragrances, each evoking the complex spirit of the modern man. Inside this box, you'll find 4 samples of our most sought-after fragrances, from the invigorating fresh and woody scent of Bvlgari Man Extreme, to the inspirational citrus burst of John Varvatos’s signature scent—plus a Clinique face scrub. Choose your favorite fragrance, then take the included scent certificate to any US Sephora store to redeem for a full-size bottle at no extra cost. This set contains: - 0.17 oz Bvlgari Man Extreme - 0.16 oz Gucci Guilty Pour Homme - 0.25 oz John Varvatos John Varvatos - 0.17 oz Paco Rabanne 1 Million - Bonus 0.5 oz Clinique Skin Supplies For Men Face Scrub Please note: 1. The voucher is redeemable at Sephora stores only (the voucher cannot be redeemed online and in our Sephora inside JCPenney stores). 2. Only original vouchers will be honored (photocopies will not be accepted). 3. The voucher cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. 4. The Leading Man Fragrance Impression Sampler For Him is not available for sale or redemption in Canada. see more...

• "My husband loves this" in 1 review
Jazmin S.
garciasville, TX
My husband loves this so much!! it smells amazing and it leaves your skin smooth!!!!!!!!!!!!! its gentle on his skin and it smells nice. I strongly recommend the ladies to get this for their significant others! you wont regret it.
Song V.
Brooklyn Park, MN
This sampler kit is prefect for a gift espeacially when the person isnt sure what scent they are into. This kit really let them experience the different smells and let them really enjoy it. I bought it for my friend and he loved it.
Tina C.
With two teenage boys in the house you need a little variety! They both have different tastes & this works perfectly. It gives them the opportunity to try new scents before purchasing the full size bottle. With the price of Cologne being so high you want to make sure that they will actually wear the fragrance.
Melissa G.
Las Vegas nv
This is perfect for men and my dad loves these thing they have a nice scent and I think this a pros yeah really love this for parents .... It's really gentle ... Yes I we will buy it agian
Jenna G.
Cincinnati, OH
I got this for my boyfriend as a gift because I wanted him to be able to choose his favorite fragrance from a handful of different scents. This was an awesome way for him to pick out a scent that worked well for him. He loved it! There was a great variety of scents to choose from. Something for everyone.
Driana G.
El Cajon, CA
Sephora is a very great place and the scents for the men line are very good. Pros are its a luxurious feel and great scented but the prices are a little too much. I bought it at my local JcPenny and Sephora. I would recommend it to people that really doesn't care for prices and wants to smell good.
Meg R.
Fillmore, CA
Bought this as a gift for my boyfriends birthday and he loves it! Ladies if you are not too sure what to get your man this is great because you have options! This way they aren't stuck with something he doesn't like!
Brandi D.
Middleville, MI
Sephora brand is pretty decent. They have a monthly sub called Play. You get (mini) samples of different name brand items including makeup and skin care and some of them are sephora brand
loleatha m.
SALT LICK, KY
I purchased this for my Father for fathers day and he fell in love. He said the smell was great, but he couldn't get over how long the fragrance lasted compared to others he has tried.
Hannah C.
Catonsville, MD
Perfect amount of fragrances for the price. My man loved this set and I have it to him in his stocking. I bought this off Sephora online. I love love love this and would recommended to anyone that loves smells
KARLA G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Diana Marcela A.
Clearwater, FL
Este kit contiene todo ? Que precio tiene ?