Sephora Favorites The Leading Man Fragrance Impression Sampler For Him uploaded by Amber J.

BY SEPHORA #11 in Fragrance for Him

Refined yet bold, this collection represents Sephora’s most stylish men’s fragrances, each evoking the complex spirit of the modern man. Inside this box, you'll find 4 samples of our most sought-after fragrances, from the invigorating fresh and woody scent of Bvlgari Man Extreme, to the inspirational citrus burst of John Varvatos’s signature scent—plus a Clinique face scrub. Choose your favorite fragrance, then take the included scent certificate to any US Sephora store to redeem for a full-size bottle at no extra cost. This set contains: - 0.17 oz Bvlgari Man Extreme - 0.16 oz Gucci Guilty Pour Homme - 0.25 oz John Varvatos John Varvatos - 0.17 oz Paco Rabanne 1 Million - Bonus 0.5 oz Clinique Skin Supplies For Men Face Scrub Please note: 1. The voucher is redeemable at Sephora stores only (the voucher cannot be redeemed online and in our Sephora inside JCPenney stores). 2. Only original vouchers will be honored (photocopies will not be accepted). 3. The voucher cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. 4. The Leading Man Fragrance Impression Sampler For Him is not available for sale or redemption in Canada. see more...

• "My husband loves this" in 1 review
Alexis C.
Wadsworth, OH
This product has definantly been a favorite of mine, very gentle and smooth on your skin by far one of the best. it was purchased at my local sephora. doest last very long but when it is on it works amazingly. i would definantly buy this product again.
Lacey H.
Winter Park, FL
I loved this kit! I have very set tastes in terms of my perfume, but I love such a range of men's cologne that it's hard for me to pick on out for my man! This kit was the perfect gift, it allowed us to both choose his new fragrance together. Win win!!
Nichole B.
Ypsilanti, MI
My man always shops at Sephora for me, and this time I visited for his gifts! The box was on sale, and it made an amazing father's day gift. He loved each and every smell, and it gave him a few to try. I would definitely buy this again, or one for myself!
Denise C.
Winston Salem, NC
Sephora favorites fragrance sampler for his smell soo good well all of them do . My dad and brother often trade the each of fragrance because they smell amazingly well, recommended the wife or girlfriend to buy this product for the men in your life
Aries D.
Saint Paul, MN
Great starter pack. I got these for my husband so he could try them all out and pick his favorite scent. Definitely worth the money for these different picks. He sprays a bit in the morning and I can still smell it when he comes home from work!!
malia k.
Vallejo, CA
I bought this for my husband and he loved having all the different options. I bought this in my local sephora just because i wanted to get something for him. It lasted for a while and it was at a good value. Nothing too crazy. I would recomment this to anyone who wants to try multiple scents but doesn't want to commit to just one yet.
edith s.
Mission, TX
This set of sephora favorites is a great option as a gift, i got it at my local sephora for my husband, he really liked it since he had options. the size is sample size i wish they were a little bigger i understand it cant be regular size but since its a sephora favoritaes collection i woud like to see the perfumes a little bigger.
Tiffany T.
Jonesboro, GA
I got this for my fiance and he absolutely loves it I also love it it smells great way to test out different types of products without having to actually commit to it lasts all day it is just absolutely wonderful I would definitely recommend this to anybody looking to try something new for them and that you're going to like
ha
Sacramento, CA
This is my favorite scent. I discovered it over a year ago and haven't worn anything since. I hear it's a unisex fragrance as I'm a woman and wear it as a perfume and know other women who do. I usually don't like very many perfumes, but this is great for daily wear and I never get tired of it. Very sexy, memorable, and unique.
Song V.
Brooklyn Park, MN
This sampler kit is prefect for a gift espeacially when the person isnt sure what scent they are into. This kit really let them experience the different smells and let them really enjoy it. I bought it for my friend and he loved it.
KARLA G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Diana Marcela A.
Clearwater, FL
Este kit contiene todo ? Que precio tiene ?