Sephora Favorites The Leading Man Fragrance Impression Sampler For Him uploaded by Amber J.

BY SEPHORA #11 in Fragrance for Him

Refined yet bold, this collection represents Sephora’s most stylish men’s fragrances, each evoking the complex spirit of the modern man. Inside this box, you'll find 4 samples of our most sought-after fragrances, from the invigorating fresh and woody scent of Bvlgari Man Extreme, to the inspirational citrus burst of John Varvatos’s signature scent—plus a Clinique face scrub. Choose your favorite fragrance, then take the included scent certificate to any US Sephora store to redeem for a full-size bottle at no extra cost. This set contains: - 0.17 oz Bvlgari Man Extreme - 0.16 oz Gucci Guilty Pour Homme - 0.25 oz John Varvatos John Varvatos - 0.17 oz Paco Rabanne 1 Million - Bonus 0.5 oz Clinique Skin Supplies For Men Face Scrub Please note: 1. The voucher is redeemable at Sephora stores only (the voucher cannot be redeemed online and in our Sephora inside JCPenney stores). 2. Only original vouchers will be honored (photocopies will not be accepted). 3. The voucher cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. 4. The Leading Man Fragrance Impression Sampler For Him is not available for sale or redemption in Canada. see more...

• "My husband loves this" in 1 review
Kelli C.
Dallas , TX
I love Sephora! This looks amazing! This would be a great gift for my brother who loves to try different colognes! I would even trust this without sampling the scents like I usually do knowing all I would need to do is trust Sephora & they are so helpful! #Movember
Timothy J.
I love this sampler because you can never get a sense of what your smelling in a store around a hundred other fragrances with pushy sales people asking you a million questions. Take this lil bad boy home and you can try it out on your time in your own home and get a true essence of what your going to be buying.
Sammy P.
Redding, CA
I was in Sephora shopping for myself and I had the option to use some of my points on this item. I got it for an early birthday girt for my boyfriend and he absolutely loved it. He smells so good and now want to go with me when I go to Sephora.
kenndie n.
Stockton, CA
I bought this for my bf annnd he absolutely adores it,, he lives the way it smells and feel on his skin,, it wasn't too pricey and it came with a lot of cool stuff ,, he's happy anf it makes him smell good so I'm happy.I purchase this item at Sephora. and what a great purchase it was
Lulu K.
New Castle, DE
Bought this for my BF and he loves it! He likes that he gets to try out so many scents and narrow it down before he picks up his full size bottle. A lot of scents can smell different once they soak in or stop smelling after awhile. This is a great way to find the perfect one for you.
Bethany K.
Tulsa, OK
I bought this for my brother in law to upgrade his usual cologne, but it turns out mt sister was the one most impressed with it. She was very happy to get rid of his old cologne and he was only wearing it because he thought she liked it, so everyone was happy to pick out a new one
Gi V.
Taunton
Love this sampler as a gift idea. I was running out of ideas for what to get my dad for his birthday and saw this in Sephora! What a brilliant idea?! The fact that all these samples help him pick his favorite at his own pace and no struggle on my end to hover around in Sephora to try and find the cologne that my dad would like. THIS GIFT SET IS A LIFE SAVER! The samples themselves last forever, and on top of that you get a full sized colonge at the end of it. So worth the MOONNNEEYY! <3 Thank you Sephora!!"
Sephora Favorites The Leading Man Fragrance Sampler For Him
Valentina P.
Midvale, UT
I got this for my father for his birthday because he loves cologne and this was a great for him to sample out other fragrances. It has nice colones and for a good prince! It came in a cute little black bag to hold them in. Would definitely recommend for any man!
Nadine L.
New Hartford, NY
I have to buy these for my husband for every holiday, father's day, birthday, etc. He's always looking for new colognes, but is very picky about scents. This offers a nice variety, and way to try them, before committing to a full size. Great concept and value.
Paul W.
Fairfax, VA
This was definitely a great buy for me. It gave me the chance to try many different colognes without purchasing the full bottle. I really like switching it up so this was perfect for me and I ended up buying a few of the colognes in the full size product.
KARLA G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Diana Marcela A.
Clearwater, FL
Este kit contiene todo ? Que precio tiene ?