Sephora Favorites The Leading Man Fragrance Impression Sampler For Him uploaded by Amber J.

BY SEPHORA #10 in Fragrance for Him

Refined yet bold, this collection represents Sephora’s most stylish men’s fragrances, each evoking the complex spirit of the modern man. Inside this box, you'll find 4 samples of our most sought-after fragrances, from the invigorating fresh and woody scent of Bvlgari Man Extreme, to the inspirational citrus burst of John Varvatos’s signature scent—plus a Clinique face scrub. Choose your favorite fragrance, then take the included scent certificate to any US Sephora store to redeem for a full-size bottle at no extra cost. This set contains: - 0.17 oz Bvlgari Man Extreme - 0.16 oz Gucci Guilty Pour Homme - 0.25 oz John Varvatos John Varvatos - 0.17 oz Paco Rabanne 1 Million - Bonus 0.5 oz Clinique Skin Supplies For Men Face Scrub Please note: 1. The voucher is redeemable at Sephora stores only (the voucher cannot be redeemed online and in our Sephora inside JCPenney stores). 2. Only original vouchers will be honored (photocopies will not be accepted). 3. The voucher cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. 4. The Leading Man Fragrance Impression Sampler For Him is not available for sale or redemption in Canada. see more...

• "My husband loves this" in 1 review
Jannet S.
New Caney
This product I bought for my husband and he loves it! He loves the smell and how long lasting it stays.
Felicia T.
San Antonio, TX
Best product that i have tried thus far, never used it before but after using defiantly will use again.
Jaqueline C.
Georgetown , TX
Me encanta este producto, excelente y es por eso que le doy 5 estrellas por la calidad del producto!!
Cristal V.
Phoenix, AZ
There scrubs are great i really like these scrubs they make me feel fresh and clean and comfortable.
Samantha B.
Rochester, NY
This smells so good. I love when my man wears this out. A lot of people always compliment him on it.
Dijona P.
Ok this is my favorite as wells my boyfriend to he likes it a lot and I got to say he smells to good
Liv R.
This is an awesome gift for guys who are pickyou about cologne. The bottles are good for a few uses.
Anabel O.
Hialeah, FL
The Sephora fragrance are so good, your essence is very delicate and your fragrance remains long time
Grant H.
Ft Mitchell, KY
My girlfriend really likes the smells and wants me to keep wearing it. I like how it smells as well
Krysta B.
Riverview, FL
This is a perfect gift for your man; the colognes smell so fresh and crisp !! My husband loves this
KARLA G.
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Diana Marcela A.
Clearwater, FL
Este kit contiene todo ? Que precio tiene ?