Sephora Favorites The Leading Man Fragrance Impression Sampler For Him uploaded by Amber J.

BY SEPHORA #10 in Fragrance for Him

Refined yet bold, this collection represents Sephora’s most stylish men’s fragrances, each evoking the complex spirit of the modern man. Inside this box, you'll find 4 samples of our most sought-after fragrances, from the invigorating fresh and woody scent of Bvlgari Man Extreme, to the inspirational citrus burst of John Varvatos’s signature scent—plus a Clinique face scrub. Choose your favorite fragrance, then take the included scent certificate to any US Sephora store to redeem for a full-size bottle at no extra cost. This set contains: - 0.17 oz Bvlgari Man Extreme - 0.16 oz Gucci Guilty Pour Homme - 0.25 oz John Varvatos John Varvatos - 0.17 oz Paco Rabanne 1 Million - Bonus 0.5 oz Clinique Skin Supplies For Men Face Scrub Please note: 1. The voucher is redeemable at Sephora stores only (the voucher cannot be redeemed online and in our Sephora inside JCPenney stores). 2. Only original vouchers will be honored (photocopies will not be accepted). 3. The voucher cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. 4. The Leading Man Fragrance Impression Sampler For Him is not available for sale or redemption in Canada. see more...

• "My husband loves this" in 1 review
Kiah P.
La Mesa, CA
My Boyfriend just started using this and it works wonders! The fragrance is wonderful! and smells great!!
Jinneska M.
Me encanta este producto, es muy bueno para la piel y de muy buena calidad me encanta quiero muchoooooos
Helen B.
Celina, TN
It is expensiive but other than that, I love the way it cleans and scrubs my skin. I bought it on Amazon.
Lety R.
Hillsboro
It's imprecinate has great price and smell so delicious 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 is the perfect gif for a good man
Yesenia G.
Phoenix , AZ
I recently got my husband new fragrance , I love my man smelling good and I really loved these products
Caroline J.
Grayslake, IL
I like these products they make my skins so fresh and I feel so refreshing and the morning and at night
Cristal W.
Oxford, AL
My husband likes this product said it made his very dry skin soft and not look so bad and smelled great
Priscilla B.
New York , NY
Love this! I bought this for my husband. Makes him smell good and leaves him nice and clean from work.
Devon  N.
Weslaco, TX
These boxes are just genius and all the scents you can try out in this sampler are great I love the set
Isabel D.
Great gift for the unsure guy and the fragrances are awesome you'll never complain about how he smells
KARLA G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Diana Marcela A.
Clearwater, FL
Este kit contiene todo ? Que precio tiene ?