Sephora Favorites The Leading Man Fragrance Impression Sampler For Him uploaded by Amber J.

BY SEPHORA #11 in Fragrance for Him

Refined yet bold, this collection represents Sephora’s most stylish men’s fragrances, each evoking the complex spirit of the modern man. Inside this box, you'll find 4 samples of our most sought-after fragrances, from the invigorating fresh and woody scent of Bvlgari Man Extreme, to the inspirational citrus burst of John Varvatos’s signature scent—plus a Clinique face scrub. Choose your favorite fragrance, then take the included scent certificate to any US Sephora store to redeem for a full-size bottle at no extra cost. This set contains: - 0.17 oz Bvlgari Man Extreme - 0.16 oz Gucci Guilty Pour Homme - 0.25 oz John Varvatos John Varvatos - 0.17 oz Paco Rabanne 1 Million - Bonus 0.5 oz Clinique Skin Supplies For Men Face Scrub Please note: 1. The voucher is redeemable at Sephora stores only (the voucher cannot be redeemed online and in our Sephora inside JCPenney stores). 2. Only original vouchers will be honored (photocopies will not be accepted). 3. The voucher cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. 4. The Leading Man Fragrance Impression Sampler For Him is not available for sale or redemption in Canada. see more...

• "My husband loves this" in 1 review
Melissa S.
Richardson, TX
I love this because I can pick a different products , the samples is perfect for have options a buy perfumes
Ronette G.
Dodge City, KS
Got this for my husband and he loves it... i have also bought for other men I knw and they love it as well...
Hannah S.
Green Cove Springs, FL
My stepdad and boyfriend both enjoy using this fragrance From Sephora I honestly think it smells really nice
mya m.
Enola, PA
Not to rough on sensitive skin, holds soap well, and isn't too scratchy. I really enjoyed using this product
Michael R.
CLEVELAND, TN
Loves all the scents in the Impression box. They are all very smooth smelling and my wife really loves them.
Tayla W.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Awesome set! Makes for a very nice Valentine's Day gift and as a great way to introduce men into skin care
Britisha H.
Port Angeles, WA
I love the scent that it leaves on my husband. It also leaves his skin so soft and smooth. Simply amazing.
Jasmine K.
Pahrump , NV
I love love love this body butter! Its so soft and silky! Plus you don't need much so it lasts a long time!
Fiona W.
Conyers, GA
It doesn't smell too good I think that it could use some improvement if recalled but my boyfriend love this
April P.
Ruskin, FL
Nice sample pack and a good size, love the different scents in one pack. Great. Would definitely get again
KARLA G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Diana Marcela A.
Clearwater, FL
Este kit contiene todo ? Que precio tiene ?