Sephora Favorites The Leading Man Fragrance Impression Sampler For Him uploaded by Amber J.

BY SEPHORA #10 in Fragrance for Him

Refined yet bold, this collection represents Sephora’s most stylish men’s fragrances, each evoking the complex spirit of the modern man. Inside this box, you'll find 4 samples of our most sought-after fragrances, from the invigorating fresh and woody scent of Bvlgari Man Extreme, to the inspirational citrus burst of John Varvatos’s signature scent—plus a Clinique face scrub. Choose your favorite fragrance, then take the included scent certificate to any US Sephora store to redeem for a full-size bottle at no extra cost. This set contains: - 0.17 oz Bvlgari Man Extreme - 0.16 oz Gucci Guilty Pour Homme - 0.25 oz John Varvatos John Varvatos - 0.17 oz Paco Rabanne 1 Million - Bonus 0.5 oz Clinique Skin Supplies For Men Face Scrub Please note: 1. The voucher is redeemable at Sephora stores only (the voucher cannot be redeemed online and in our Sephora inside JCPenney stores). 2. Only original vouchers will be honored (photocopies will not be accepted). 3. The voucher cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. 4. The Leading Man Fragrance Impression Sampler For Him is not available for sale or redemption in Canada. see more...

• "My husband loves this" in 1 review
Diandra H.
West Bend, WI
i would buy this for my boyfriend every week if i could! it smells amazing on him! in love with all things Sephora
Mandi D.
Crum Lynne, PA
Bought as a gift. So far seems like he likes it. Smells great, very reasonable price. Definitely worth trying out.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I bought this as a gift for that someone special. So glad I did. Some really great scents and he loves them all.
Alejandra E.
Lanham, MD
I love Sephora and I really like this product,. It smells great and I continue to buy it because it's that great
Tawney M.
Lakeland, FL
I bought this for my boyfriend and oh my, does he smell amazing! My only.complaint is the sizes of the bottles.
Lissette S.
is one of my favorite brands , feels a special aroma that identify me with nature. Aoma that is juicy and sweet
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
A MUST GET FOR YOUR BOYFRIEND, DAD,UNCLE , AND ANY OTHER MEN IN YOUR LIFE.... IT REALLY SMELLS GOOD LADIES....
Adela M.
San Antonio, TX
This is so cool i gave it as a gift to my dad and he loved it he bought another one because he loves it so much
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
This is a must have in my house. I don't think I could ever live without it in my home!!!! I love this product
NANCY T.
Ontario, CA
Purchased this for my husband, it smells amazing! And it's super affordable! I would definitely purchase again.
KARLA G.
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Diana Marcela A.
Clearwater, FL
Este kit contiene todo ? Que precio tiene ?