Sephora Favorites The Leading Man Fragrance Impression Sampler For Him uploaded by Amber J.

BY SEPHORA #10 in Fragrance for Him

Refined yet bold, this collection represents Sephora’s most stylish men’s fragrances, each evoking the complex spirit of the modern man. Inside this box, you'll find 4 samples of our most sought-after fragrances, from the invigorating fresh and woody scent of Bvlgari Man Extreme, to the inspirational citrus burst of John Varvatos’s signature scent—plus a Clinique face scrub. Choose your favorite fragrance, then take the included scent certificate to any US Sephora store to redeem for a full-size bottle at no extra cost. This set contains: - 0.17 oz Bvlgari Man Extreme - 0.16 oz Gucci Guilty Pour Homme - 0.25 oz John Varvatos John Varvatos - 0.17 oz Paco Rabanne 1 Million - Bonus 0.5 oz Clinique Skin Supplies For Men Face Scrub Please note: 1. The voucher is redeemable at Sephora stores only (the voucher cannot be redeemed online and in our Sephora inside JCPenney stores). 2. Only original vouchers will be honored (photocopies will not be accepted). 3. The voucher cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. 4. The Leading Man Fragrance Impression Sampler For Him is not available for sale or redemption in Canada. see more...

• "My husband loves this" in 1 review
Barbara G.
Albuquerque
Smelled wonderful, long lasting scent everyone kept asking what it was all day long ! Would and have recommended it everyone
Desiree L.
Biloxi, MS
I got this set for my fiance and he and I both love it...it smells absolutely amazing and had everything he needs in one set
Ashlee R.
Lexington, KY
Got this for my boyfriend one year and I ended up not liking the fragrances and he didn't really care much for them either.
Carine B.
Super recommendo para da para o esposo, namorado pois o cheiro é muito gostoso. Dei para meu esposo e ele amou sempre usa,
Amber J.
North bend , OR
I bought it this for my boyfriend and really likes it he said it felt really nice to him and he would be useing all of it
Marlene J.
Linden, NJ
Perfect collection and traveling size! You have all the best brands in one! I really recommend thus product to the max:)
Theresa H.
Iselin, NJ
My husband loves the smell and recommends every guy to try it at least one to see why he's hooked smells and works great
Ashley B.
Monrovia , IN
Bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it! Great present for the men in your life for sure! They also smell amazing!
Jackie g.
Got this for my boyfriend because he was sceptical about getting something from what he calls a girls store.he loved it
Alexis B.
Holt, FL
I bought for my boyfriend and he actually liked it. He is extremely picky. And the smell is strong but not too strong.
KARLA G.
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Diana Marcela A.
Clearwater, FL
Este kit contiene todo ? Que precio tiene ?