Sephora Favorites The Leading Man Fragrance Impression Sampler For Him uploaded by Amber J.

BY SEPHORA #11 in Fragrance for Him

Refined yet bold, this collection represents Sephora’s most stylish men’s fragrances, each evoking the complex spirit of the modern man. Inside this box, you'll find 4 samples of our most sought-after fragrances, from the invigorating fresh and woody scent of Bvlgari Man Extreme, to the inspirational citrus burst of John Varvatos’s signature scent—plus a Clinique face scrub. Choose your favorite fragrance, then take the included scent certificate to any US Sephora store to redeem for a full-size bottle at no extra cost. This set contains: - 0.17 oz Bvlgari Man Extreme - 0.16 oz Gucci Guilty Pour Homme - 0.25 oz John Varvatos John Varvatos - 0.17 oz Paco Rabanne 1 Million - Bonus 0.5 oz Clinique Skin Supplies For Men Face Scrub Please note: 1. The voucher is redeemable at Sephora stores only (the voucher cannot be redeemed online and in our Sephora inside JCPenney stores). 2. Only original vouchers will be honored (photocopies will not be accepted). 3. The voucher cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. 4. The Leading Man Fragrance Impression Sampler For Him is not available for sale or redemption in Canada. see more...

• "My husband loves this" in 1 review
Jesus A.
Oklahoma City, OK
My favorite fragrance for men my wife buys it to me . Absolutely love it :) I get the confidence I need throughout my daily day.
Gabriela R.
Warminster, PA
They are good because the aroma is pleasant and last longer than expected and is not much alcohol they are actually good product
Good way to test colognes out and determine which one you like and see how they smell a whole day of use and go with your body.
Chels K.
Poughkeepsie, NY
My husband is very picky with his smell and i picked this up one dayfor him. He loved it! Price reasonable for what its worth!
tamia h.
It smells amazing. My husband loves this stuff. I can't keep my hand off of him! I'm sure every man would love this product!
Barbara G.
Albuquerque
Smelled wonderful, long lasting scent everyone kept asking what it was all day long ! Would and have recommended it everyone
Sandy M.
Smells great leaves skin soft and exfoliates very well. Good price point as well. I recommend it for a weekly use not daily.
Hannah P.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought one of this product for my dad on Father's Day and he loves to used it everyday at work and even when he's at home!
Jocelyne S.
Santa Paula, CA
Sephora also have good stuff! they help you with anything. free oil skin, helps get rid of scars especially if you have acne
Desiree L.
Biloxi, MS
I got this set for my fiance and he and I both love it...it smells absolutely amazing and had everything he needs in one set
KARLA G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Diana Marcela A.
Clearwater, FL
Este kit contiene todo ? Que precio tiene ?