Sephora Favorites The Leading Man Fragrance Impression Sampler For Him uploaded by Amber J.

BY SEPHORA #11 in Fragrance for Him

Refined yet bold, this collection represents Sephora’s most stylish men’s fragrances, each evoking the complex spirit of the modern man. Inside this box, you'll find 4 samples of our most sought-after fragrances, from the invigorating fresh and woody scent of Bvlgari Man Extreme, to the inspirational citrus burst of John Varvatos’s signature scent—plus a Clinique face scrub. Choose your favorite fragrance, then take the included scent certificate to any US Sephora store to redeem for a full-size bottle at no extra cost. This set contains: - 0.17 oz Bvlgari Man Extreme - 0.16 oz Gucci Guilty Pour Homme - 0.25 oz John Varvatos John Varvatos - 0.17 oz Paco Rabanne 1 Million - Bonus 0.5 oz Clinique Skin Supplies For Men Face Scrub Please note: 1. The voucher is redeemable at Sephora stores only (the voucher cannot be redeemed online and in our Sephora inside JCPenney stores). 2. Only original vouchers will be honored (photocopies will not be accepted). 3. The voucher cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. 4. The Leading Man Fragrance Impression Sampler For Him is not available for sale or redemption in Canada. see more...

• "My husband loves this" in 1 review
jessica s.
Rowlett, TX
Get your man this! Father's Day is also coming up. This is a great price for the items that come with. The frangrances smell so wonderful!
Maribel T.
Milwaukee, WI
I bouth this once for my boyfriend! And he actually loves it. Smells great. Its worth every penny! I definitely recommend this for him!!
Kimberly P.
Fall River, MA
I've bought this sampler for most of the men in my life (dad, cousins, friends) and they all loved it. Gucci Guilty is my personal fave.
I know it's for men but when I have it to my brother he fell in love with it yeah it could be a little bit pricey but it's so worth it!!
rana w.
Bought this to my husband on our 13th anneversiry .he really enjoed using the products
And he lve the smell of the lotion on his skin .
Geraldine N.
Got this for my boyfriend and he loved it ! It smells really good. Ladies I recommend this for your men I'm sure they will love it too
Sheng X.
This have help me a lot. It makes my skin feel soft like baby skin. It stays the whole day and I love the smell. It's smell so good.
I got my boyfriend this.. And he absolutely loved it! I did too because I got to smell all the different colognes. Definitely worth it.
Melissa M.
I bought this for my husband. The variety was nice so that he coule pick a fragance he liked and go back and get a discount on it.
Angel E.
Yuma
I was very surprised to see how great this fragrance smelled, i wasn't aware Sephora even sold fragrances for men till I tried it
KARLA G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Diana Marcela A.
Clearwater, FL
Este kit contiene todo ? Que precio tiene ?