Sephora Favorites The Leading Man Fragrance Impression Sampler For Him uploaded by Amber J.

BY SEPHORA #10 in Fragrance for Him

Refined yet bold, this collection represents Sephora’s most stylish men’s fragrances, each evoking the complex spirit of the modern man. Inside this box, you'll find 4 samples of our most sought-after fragrances, from the invigorating fresh and woody scent of Bvlgari Man Extreme, to the inspirational citrus burst of John Varvatos’s signature scent—plus a Clinique face scrub. Choose your favorite fragrance, then take the included scent certificate to any US Sephora store to redeem for a full-size bottle at no extra cost. This set contains: - 0.17 oz Bvlgari Man Extreme - 0.16 oz Gucci Guilty Pour Homme - 0.25 oz John Varvatos John Varvatos - 0.17 oz Paco Rabanne 1 Million - Bonus 0.5 oz Clinique Skin Supplies For Men Face Scrub Please note: 1. The voucher is redeemable at Sephora stores only (the voucher cannot be redeemed online and in our Sephora inside JCPenney stores). 2. Only original vouchers will be honored (photocopies will not be accepted). 3. The voucher cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. 4. The Leading Man Fragrance Impression Sampler For Him is not available for sale or redemption in Canada. see more...

• "My husband loves this" in 1 review
Elaine V.
McGill , Nv
My husband uses this. He uses it every day for work so I'm assuming he likes it. I wouldn't know though, and I can't ask because he is at work now.
Krystal P.
Corpus Christi
Great product to try different scents. Great gift for Christmas, Father's Day, even just a birthday gift. I would buy again. Recommend to a friend
Taylor H.
Barstow, CA
Such an amazing product. I have gotten it for my boyfriend and he fell in love. Not only him but me he smelt amazing and I could smell him all day!
Nicole D.
Elk Grove, CA
I love the fragrance for my husband. He loves that the smell last long. He also loves that it's not too strong but enough to last a day at work.
Renee O.
Dallas, TX
I bought this as a gift for mt man and he really likes it alot. He uses it all the time. As long as he is happy I will keep getting this for him.
emma f.
I bought this for my boyfriend , and he absolutely loves it, he's always going back for it , and if u runs out , he always wants to repurchase.
Lindsey W.
I bought this for my fiance and he absolutely loved it. This is the first time he has ever used these products and he now wants nothing else.
Francesca P.
GLEN BURNIE, MD
I bought my husband this for his birthday. I really liked it & thought it smelled good but he doesn't like it so much so he rarely wears it.
jessica s.
Rowlett, TX
Get your man this! Father's Day is also coming up. This is a great price for the items that come with. The frangrances smell so wonderful!
Ariel D.
Webster, FL
Love the amount of supply that this package has. My husband loves it. He says it smell good and leaves his skin soft. Great recommendation
KARLA G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Diana Marcela A.
Clearwater, FL
Este kit contiene todo ? Que precio tiene ?