Sephora Favorites The Leading Man Fragrance Impression Sampler For Him uploaded by Amber J.

BY SEPHORA

Refined yet bold, this collection represents Sephora’s most stylish men’s fragrances, each evoking the complex spirit of the modern man. Inside this box, you'll find 4 samples of our most sought-after fragrances, from the invigorating fresh and woody scent of Bvlgari Man Extreme, to the inspirational citrus burst of John Varvatos’s signature scent—plus a Clinique face scrub. Choose your favorite fragrance, then take the included scent certificate to any US Sephora store to redeem for a full-size bottle at no extra cost. This set contains: - 0.17 oz Bvlgari Man Extreme - 0.16 oz Gucci Guilty Pour Homme - 0.25 oz John Varvatos John Varvatos - 0.17 oz Paco Rabanne 1 Million - Bonus 0.5 oz Clinique Skin Supplies For Men Face Scrub Please note: 1. The voucher is redeemable at Sephora stores only (the voucher cannot be redeemed online and in our Sephora inside JCPenney stores). 2. Only original vouchers will be honored (photocopies will not be accepted). 3. The voucher cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. 4. The Leading Man Fragrance Impression Sampler For Him is not available for sale or redemption in Canada. see more...

• "My husband loves this" in 1 review
Vonda K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
You can never go wrong with any Sephora Favorites Fragrance sets with mini bottles. My Son is so picky, this is a perfect way for him to get 4 cute little bottles to see and smell the fragrances. The face scrub is bonus ♥
Gi V.
Taunton
Love this sampler as a gift idea. I was running out of ideas for what to get my dad for his birthday and saw this in Sephora! What a brilliant idea?! The fact that all these samples help him pick his favorite at his own pace and no struggle on my end to hover around in Sephora to try and find the cologne that my dad would like. THIS GIFT SET IS A LIFE SAVER! The samples themselves last forever, and on top of that you get a full sized colonge at the end of it. So worth the MOONNNEEYY! <3 Thank you Sephora!!"
Sephora Favorites The Leading Man Fragrance Sampler For Him
Ashley P.
wheelersburg
I got this for my boyfriend he was stuck on his “favorite” cologne it sit in the closest until he ran out of his and needed some the first day he wore it he got complements on how good he smelled now all he buys are fragrance sample kits he’s a changed man he tells everyone about his first experience I buy him this one all the time
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Julianne H.
ORLANDO, FL
My husband *LOVED* this gift as he was able to sample so many different fragrances before committing to a bottle with his voucher. He really appreciated the gift!
Tiana D.
I love the smell of these fragrance. I got this as a gift set for my boyfriend and he loved it. I got it at the Sephora counter in the small and it wasn't too pricy because I got it on sale. I would definitely recommend this as a gift for a man.
Dominick R.
This product was great. Was affordable and very gentle on my skin. I would recommend it to my friends because it has lasted me a long time and keeps me smelling great all day long. Definitely give this product a 10/10.
Alondra G.
Graton, CA
My boyfriend absolutely loves all of these I would deathly recommend him to any of you guys that would really like to use them definitely worth what you pay for I definitely me think my boyfriend would use them again
Rachel G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love the sephora sampler sets! This was a great gift for my husband to get to test out several different scents he had never tired and in the end he could pick out his favorite full size of them.
Abhi I.
Irving, TX
Ok, so for a few years there I had a bit of a weekly sephora addiction (it was just around the corner from my office). I tried every perfume, bought every kit, gloss, eyeshadow etc you name it. But much to my regret, I never tried their skin care line.

This stuff is fantastic. The price is reasonable; especially when you compare it to others of similar quality that sell for twice this price.

I have literally converted every woman in my family to Sephora lotions/creams. Btw, you should also try the day cream version of this. My niece who is teenaged loves this, by sisters and I LOVE it in our 30's and 40's my mother loves this in her 60's. It is gentle soothing and really does make a tremendous difference in your skin.

The one sister I converted to this was using an $80 french "caviar based" cream that she said couldn't stand up to this after one week of use.

KARLA G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Diana Marcela A.
Clearwater, FL
Este kit contiene todo ? Que precio tiene ?