BY SEPHORA

A multibranded sampler set of beauty's most coveted all-stars with 10 full-size and three deluxe-size products. Take care of all your beauty needs in one place. This set covers all the basics with a wide array of 10 full-size products and three deluxe-size products for face, eyes, cheeks, lips, and more. This set contains:- 0.003 oz/ 0.085 g Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Brown- beautyblender® The Original beautyblender®- 0.1 oz/ 3 g Benefit Hoola Bronzer- 0.03 oz/ 0.9 g Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Golden Pink- 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g Kat Von D Beauty Lock-It Setting Powder- 0.035 oz/ 1 g MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Microfinishing Loose Powder- 0.01 oz/ 0.37 g Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Blacquer- 0.06 oz/ 1.8 g Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella- 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer- 0.13 oz/ 4 mL tarte™ lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara in black- 0.08 oz/ 2.3 mL Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Matte Lipstick in Sell Out- 1 oz/ 30 mL Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray- 0.08 oz/ 2.5 mL Yves Saint Laurent Touche ï clat Radiant Touch in 2 Luminous Ivory see more...

• Have you gotten this yet? Is it awesome? How many products are fu...1 Answers
  • Is this worth picking up during the sale?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kassie A.
los angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m sooo glad I picked this up! The value is totally there! With the ysl concealer and Anastasia pencil you basically get all the worth back! I love having a full size beauty blender included. Such a variety of products that could work on so many people. Only downside is the ysl concealer is really light and wouldn’t work on others darker than me. I wish you could also choose the eyebrow pencil color but luckily it does work on me! The products are very versatile and totally awesome to have! I would recommend if you could pull off the Brow pencil safe (medium brown) and the concealer shade (2.5)
Viris M.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't believed they put this all together ,is an amazing set ,to be honest the price is a little bit higher compared to other Sephora favorites ,but the real value is more that the price you are paying so don't think you are doing a big deal is just ok . For the starters is a very good way to try this products without the necessity to buy full sizes
SHAMENA S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always fall in love with the Sephora gift sets. We always have just enough products to make sure you test out all of the brands. They're usually of great value as well. You don't have to purchase a full-size till you know for sure that the product you are using is 100% what you want.
Madalena N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m so happy I found this product. I spent $99 at Sephora for 7 mini products but you can get 10 mini products and 3 full sized for just $75. I found that the brow wiz suits me well but it won’t for most. The touché éclat definitely wasn’t my shade but everything is amazing
Elise B.
West Milford, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS SET IS AN AMAZING DEAL. you get a full size brow wiz($21), a travel size all nighter spray ($15), a travel size smashbox primer($16), a travel size kat von d power ($15), a beauty blender ($20). All of that plus, deluxe samples as well. I would highly recommend everyone buy one.
Melody N.
glenside
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these products. Sephora always has the best sets. It was a little pricey, but well worth it! I love to spoil myself with this. Good to use any day or night.
Marlyn D.
Stockton , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Sephora sets. They are alll sample size of course but the best part is that you get to try so many products before actually having to empty your wallet to know if you'll like the products.
Cyn L.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE SEPHORA, what better way to know and use the products they have when buying this. It's perfect for gifts as well as keeping one for myself. All the product is great quality. Everyday use as well!
Sherry B.
Valley Stream, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this gift set last year from my co-worker and i loves every product expect the the black lipstick in the blue container. That lipstick was just tacky, the formula was running and not matte at alll.
Jasleen C.
Lawrence, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
is a very good product exceptional I recommend a hundred percent very good smell and above all it is not so expensive is excessive to everyone
Sarah S.
Is this worth picking up during the sale?
Amy R.
Alpharetta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have you gotten this yet? Is it awesome? How many products are full sized or large enough that you will get a lot of use? Let me know your thoughts!