BY SEPHORA

A multibranded set with seven full-size beauty essentials, including mascara, eyeliner, eye shadow, primer, and a highlighter plus, up-and-coming top-sellers. The ultimate beauty haul, this must-have set includes some of our best mascaras, eyeliners, eyeshadows, highlighters, and a primer, along with the latest favorites. It's the perfect gift for any beauty conneosior, or treat yourself to this set for everything you need to highlight features, let eyes stand out, and create basic to sultry makeup looks. This set contains: - 0.3 oz Beautyblender® original - 0.1 oz Benefit They're Real! Mascara - 0.21 oz Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Highlight - 0.42 oz Lancome DRAMA LIQUI-PENCIL™ Extreme Longwear Eyeliner in Noir Intense - 0.06 oz Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Highlight - 0.16 oz MAKE UP FOR EVER Step 1 Skin Equalizer Hydrating Primer / Base step 1 skin equalizer - 0.05 oz NARS Dual Intensity Eyeshadow in Himalia - 1 oz Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water (travel size) - 0.016 oz Stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Intense Black - 0.06 oz Tarte the sculptor contouring face slenderizer in park ave princess™ - 0.035 oz Tarte The slenderizer bamboo contouring brush - 0.24 oz Touch in Sol Stretchex Stretch Lash Effect Mascara - 0. 05 oz Urban Decay Eye shadow in Lounge see more...

Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
One of my favorite Sephora Superstars boxes! It's full of some really amazing products. Inside is an original Beauty blender, Benefit's They're Real! Mascara, Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Highlight, Lancome DRAMA LIQUI-PENCIL Extreme Longwear Eyeliner in Noir Intense, Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Highlight, Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equalizer Hydrating Primer/Base Step 1, NARS Dual Intensity Eye Shadow in Himalia, Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water (travel size), Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Intense Black, Tarte The Sculptor Contouring Face Slenderizer in Park Ave Princess, Tarte The Slenderizer Bamboo Contouring Brush, Touch in Sol Stretchex Stretch Lash Effect Mascara, and Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Lounge. The Urban Decay shadow "Lounge" is so freaking cool. In some lights it's brown, some green, and in all it makes me feel like a glamorous ninja turtle or something. I don't even know, but I like it. The Nars shadow in Himalia is gorgeous too, in a more subtle way, and I use it for everyday wear. Honestly, I'm in love with them both and I don't even like brown eye shadow all that much! I'm not so sure about the Tarte contour though, as it's a bit ruddy for my skin tone. The Laura Mercier highlight is SO GORGEOUS. Seriously. It's so subtle and just blends right in to create a natural, dewy glow. I'm obsessed. Highlighters are one of my fave products right now to give my skin instant glow, so I'm happy that two were included in this box. The Laura Mercier is just so lovely, and perfect for paler skin tones such as mine! As for the eyeliners, I already own and swear by my Stila Stay All Day waterproof liner, it's my go-to. For someone with oily, hooded lids, this stuff holds up like a champ, and even takes a bit of rubbing to remove with my oil cleanser. The Lancome is lovely, but since it's a pencil I usually delegate it to my waterline, since pencil eyeliners seem to just melt off of my eyes. This box is definitely worth every penny I spent on it, and I use most of these products every day.
Chelsea A.
Lincoln Park, MI
This is one of the best sets Sephora put out there. It came with an original Beauty blender, Benefit's They're Real! Mascara, Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Highlight, Lancome DRAMA LIQUI-PENCIL Extreme Longwear Eyeliner in Noir Intense, Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Highlight, Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equalizer Hydrating Primer/Base Step 1, NARS Dual Intensity Eye Shadow in Himalia, Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water (travel size), Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Intense Black, Tarte The Sculptor Contouring Face Slenderizer in Park Ave Princess, Tarte The Slenderizer Bamboo Contouring Brush, Touch in Sol Stretchex Stretch Lash Effect Mascara, and Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Lounge. This purchase is perfect for anyone who is just starting to use makeup or a seasoned makeup artist. It features everything you would need to complete a subtle or glam look.
Ivy K.
I got this as a Christmas present last year and I am STILL using the products. This is a great package, almost all of the products are full size and the trial ones still last awhile. My favorite products from the box are the Clinique Chubby Stick Highlighter, the Smashbox photo finish primer water, the Laura mercier highlighter, and the tarte bronzer stick.
michelle lee r.
Lyford, Tx
Worth you money if your one who loves makeup. it last for a long period of time can wear it when ever you want its a good value and the price is just right for the amount of makeup you get. its so gentle to use and i do recommended to buy i know will in the future again but this time for a gift
Kaitlyn L.
Middle Island, NY
This was my first Sephora set that I bought, and might I say it was well worth it. What attracted me was the beauty blender and the smash box primer water. This set exceeded my expectations by 100 percent. They should continue making more sets because they really are a great deal.
Monique z.
This is the best of the best. Every item in this box was on my wish list. Love how it is less than half the value price. The highlighter imparts a wonderful glow for evening. I get tons of compliments on my makeup. Thank you sephora for making my dream box
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
Although this set can no longer be purchased, it was a great set and an even better deal! So many great products in this set and the box it came in was also cute and sturdy too! Well worth the value!
Coral S.
A fabulous product! It really helps you test out before fully committing to a full size product. The sample sizes are very Generous. Definite bang for your buck!
Gabrielle H.
High Point, NC
It was a well investment in my money and the products helped my skin in so many good ways.its not affordable but it is worth even ounce of money u put in it.
Maria G.
GREENFIELD, CA
Amazing set!! I've used each one of these products. For the price this was an amazing deal as the products are beyond amazing!
Tatiana C.
bournemouth
Where cab I buy this
Doreen H.
Congers, NY
How do you buy it? There's no option to purchase it....
Ashley C.
Gautier, MS
Is this kit worth buying? What are some of your fav products in this set?
Lauryn T.
How much is this?
Kelli O.
DeKalb, IL
Is this worth the cost? There's a few products in there that I have been wanting to try