BY SEPHORA #85 in Makeup Palettes

A nine-piece set with multi-branded bronzers and highlighting essentials. Score summer's most wanted bronzed glow look with the Sunkissed Glow set. It includes three full- and six deluxe-size summer essentials, including the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal to highlight your best features, while Hourglass' Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light gives you a sunkissed glow. Brighten up the complexion and prep it for foundation application with Laura Mercier's Foundation Primer in Radiance. Marc Jacobs Beauty's Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Ro(cocoa) perfectly lines the eyes with brilliant color, while Milk Makeup's Liquid Strobe in Beam helps you spotlight your features. The NARS Lip Gloss in Orgasm delivers a peach-pink, shimmer color to lips that lasts. Tarte's Brazilliance™ PLUS+ Self Tanner + Mitt helps you get an even, streak-free tan that fades gradually and flawlessly. Leave the complexion with a flawless, radiant finish with Too Faced's Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer in Medium/Deep. Sweep on golden bronze eye color with Urban Decay's Iconic Eyeshadow in Half Baked. It sweeps on a lasting, high-pigment, velvety finish that lasts. This set contains: - 0.085 oz/ 2.4 g BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Opal - 0.05 oz/ 1.4 g Hourglass Ambient® Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light - 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radiance - 0.01 oz/ 0.5 g Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Ro(cocoa) - 0.068 oz/ 2 mL Milk Makeup Liquid Strobe in Beam - 0.18 oz/ 6 mL NARS Lip Gloss in Orgasm - 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Tarte Brazilliance™ PLUS+ Self Tanner + Mitt - 0.08 oz/ 2.5 g Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer in Medium/Deep - 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g Urban Decay Iconic Eyeshadow in Half Baked see more...

Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
If you have been wanting this set, go buy it right now!!! I cannot believe it hasn't sold out yet. This set has some incredible high end cult favorites that you can try out. I had never tried any hourglass products before this and now I might buy the full size! Not to mention, having all of these products in mini sizes is so nice for traveling! The Marc Jacobs eyeliner is absolutely incredible and lasts an insane amount of time. Even though I don't really wear lip gloss, the NARS gloss is a nice shade to have if I want a glossy lip sometime. Half baked is a classic gold eyeshadow that I think everyone should own especially if you don't have the Urban Decay palettes that they are in because it is so gorgeous. I think it's even better in the single form than it is in my palettes. The ONLY dud of this whole set is the milk makeup strobing roller ball, it just did not work at all for me. I wish the tarte sunless tanner was a bigger size but it's still nice to try it out. I also fell in love with the Laura Mercier primer which I did not think I would like at all. Overall, this set is seriously incredible and SUCH A GOOD DEAL. Plus you get the bag with the set which is so cute!
Mireya B.
Arlington, TX
This set is such a steal! I love practically every product. The one I don't use is the tarte tanning lotion. Everything else though is perfect especially for my medium/tan skin tone. I even thought of purchasing another one!
Brittany L.
Vanceburg, KY
The Sephora Favorites Sunkissed Glow set is a great little kit for $45. It contains nine different products, all geared towards bronzing or highlighting. The set was a great way for me to test out products I hadn't previously used, like the Hourglass Lighting Bronzer (in Luminous Bronze Light) and the Milk Makeup Liquid Strobe in Beam. Although not every product was for me (specifically the Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radiance), it was still cost-effective to go ahead and pick up the set. (The Marc Javobs Highliner Gel eyeliner is $25 alone!) I am very glad that I did. I really enjoyed most everything, and the sizes of each of the products was decent. I believe two of the items were full size, while the other seven were smaller, deluxe sizes. Good Sephora Favorites set, if I do say so myself.

[Not pictured: Hourglass Bronzer]
Cassie T.
Fullerton, CA
I am shocked by how in love I am with this set. My favorites are the hourglass bronzer, Urban Decay eyeshadow, Becca highlight, and the FULL SIZE Marc Jacobs eyeliner. The Laura Mercier primer and Too Faced bronzer are just okay to me, but I know others love them. The only thing I hated was the Milk Liquid strobe. I ended up giving mine away to someone else who loves it, so everyone has their own faves. Oh yeah, there's also a (More wearable than it looks) Nars "Insert famous name here" gloss that's full size. This set is so worth the money. One of my best buys in a long time!
Danielle L.
Buffalo, NY
This set is amazeballs! I discovered it while looking for Urban Decay eye shadows. Once I found this set and realized that it had a full sized eye shadow as well as a full sized Nars lipgloss and Marc Jacobs eyeliner, I couldn't say no! What a steal! Not to mention, the Becca highlighter and Too Faced bronzer are both amazing and will past a long time too. The other items in the set are great and all high quality. For the price, you can't beat this! I'm going to be looking great all summer long!
Burcu S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love this favorites! The bronzer in this set is amazing! I always passed by the full size one and never thought I'd ever like it and trust me I'm really fair I thought I should stay away from it but during the summertime this is so beautiful gives me and amazing glow within just wow! Light hand deff needed thou lol Marc jacobs high liner yasss is all I can say smooth and doesn't move bag is super cute never owned a NARS lipgloss and it's full sized in orgasim so cute
Renae V.
I really love a of the products in this bag, and I feel like I'm getting such a great deal out of it. Everything is super bronzey and glows and works really well together. All of the products work super well and are fun to play with. I also love that it came with three full size products. My reason for only 4 stars is the Milk Makeup highlighter came all dried up and I was unable to use it.
Brittney H.
I am loving this kit! It is such a good deal! The NARS lip gloss, the eyeliner and the eyeshadow are all full size and are beautiful! I have enjoyed using each product! The hourglass bronzer is the size of their travel products and is such a nice bronzer topper to create a nice sheen on the cheeks. The milk make up liquid highlight is a bit glittery for me but I will use it on my body in the summer. I have already convinced my sister to buy this because I love it so much
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
This whole concept of having samples of popular items is genius! I'm a makeup lover but I honestly can afford a $50 foundation or a $30 mascara. These collections let me try out everything I've heard the hype around while getting more economic sized product and much more! This is the only way you'll be able to get a real beauty blender for like $6 (6 different items for $36) as compared to $20 for a single blender
Clover T.
Decatur , GA
I am so glad I bought this! It is no doubt a great great deal as you get three full sized items in this bag. I love everything except the tarte tanner. The price point is absolutely unbelievable and I love that the mini size becca highlighter and hourglass bronzer come in the original packaging rather then the flimsy sample packaging. I really recommend this set if you want to try the high end gems.
Lydia L.
Regina , SK
Sephora Favorites Sunkissed Glow I'm contemplating picking this up but want to know if it's worth my while. Thoughts?
Elizabeth M.
Anyone elses milk makeup liquid strobe come hardened? Mine is most definitely not liquid haha im not sure if theres anyway to fix it?
stephanie k.
Puyallup, WA
I'm really wanting to order this, is it worth the money??
Khadidja F.
Love love love this favorites ❤ when i own it ?
Deve ser muito bom adoraria experimenta...se eu gosta divulgo ele para as amigas e família