BY SEPHORA #63 in Makeup Sets

A multibranded, eight-piece sampler set that's perfect for summer. Whether you're beach-bound or rooftop-ready, create a makeup look that lasts as long as an endless summer night. Summer Crush features eight melt-proof makeup essentials, including five in deluxe sizes and two full-size bestsellers in SPF, lip, eyeliner, setting spray, lipstick, mascara, and primer. From budge-proof liquid eyeliner to shadow primer, this set has everything you need to create gorgeous summer makeup looks. This set contains: - Beautyblender® blotterazzi - 0.07 oz Fresh Suger Rose Tinted Lip Treatment - 0.04 oz Kat Von D Studded Kiss in Sexer - 0.35 oz Lancome Grandiose Mascara (full size) - 0.14 oz Smashbox Cosmetics 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer - 0.016 oz Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner (full size) - 0.23 oz Tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 - 0.5 oz Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray see more...

Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love this set I own quite a few Sephora favorites sets this has a lot of my favorite products in it it's a great deal because if you pay separately for each item it will cost a whole lot more than what the small set cost.
alizon b.
I loved me encantaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaa #summer #miami #mifavorito #amor #love #quierovacaciones
Kinsey M.
Lansing , MI
I love that this box has 3 full size products in it! I CAN NOT believe everything I got for $40! All of the products are for everyday use and long lasting! I love the Sephora Favorites. I'm definitely a lifelong customer!
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
So obsessed with this kit!!! I needed a new eyeliner and mascara so I figured this was a great deal. $40 for the kit, the mascara and eyeliner alone would have been more than that. I totally fell in love with the Stila eyeliner, hands down my favorite product in this kit!
Monica G.
This box the Summer Crush is totally worth the price it was $40 but everything it has in there are all great products it has full size Lancome Mascara which goes for $32. It also has the liquid Stila eyeliner full size which you'd normally get buy itself for $22. It also has a 0.5 fl oz. of the setting spray from Urban Decay. Also .23 fl oz of Tarte sunscreen lotion that the only one I'm kind of like eh about. It also includes a blending sponge by Beautyblender it's not the best sponge but it does a decent job. The set also has the Kat Von D Studded Kiss in Sexer lipstick it's a 0.04 oz I know it's small but the color is so pretty I'm most likely going to buy the full size one. It has a SmashBox .14 fl oz shadow primer it's alright I would use it here and there but I like the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer better, and the .07 oz Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment by Fresh that one is ok I don't really use it. Overall most of the products are great awesome price and well spent $40.
Ximena N.
Austin, TX
I just got this at sephora for a christmas present and i absolutely love it! Its a great kit with amazing products, the price is perfect for what you get!
I really like it and i think my best friend will love it too!
Lindsay s.
if you usually use sephora products, you should know that collection is one of the best set line of the brand, i just love all amazing products, makes my make up be so natural, sexy and confidence with myseld, i recommeded it to all beautiful, because really is  a very good one, long lasting and very easy to aplly and remove!
Marianne G.
This was amazing you got so many different products to try from just one box I rebought almost all of these products it was a little expensive but for what you got it was worth it I would buy this again and recommend
FantasyBeauty34🔮💎💄✨💋✨✨ B.
The setting spray is so cooling on your skin. I had to make a review on this setting spray because it's not found on the list. I purchased it at Sephora. It makes the makeup fresh looking. I recommend this some stores still have this item.
ilhem b.
algeries
Produit très beau et merveilleux. Je conseille à tout le
monde de l'utiliser et de l'essayer. Et achetez-le sans hésiter. J'ai essayé le
produit avant et je suis très satisfait. Merci beaucoup pour les produits
incroyables, nouveaux et merveilleux
Gloria B.
Is this still available in stores?
Gloria B.
Is this still available in stores?
Amanda O.
What comes in the Sephora favorites box?
beny d.
How much did can it cost Can i have a free box for try
Jasmine V.
Woodbridge, NJ
I just ordered this a couple of days ago and I'm waiting for it to arrive. How's the kat von D lipstick ??