BY SEPHORA #64 in Makeup Sets

A multibranded, eight-piece sampler set that's perfect for summer. Whether you're beach-bound or rooftop-ready, create a makeup look that lasts as long as an endless summer night. Summer Crush features eight melt-proof makeup essentials, including five in deluxe sizes and two full-size bestsellers in SPF, lip, eyeliner, setting spray, lipstick, mascara, and primer. From budge-proof liquid eyeliner to shadow primer, this set has everything you need to create gorgeous summer makeup looks. This set contains: - Beautyblender® blotterazzi - 0.07 oz Fresh Suger Rose Tinted Lip Treatment - 0.04 oz Kat Von D Studded Kiss in Sexer - 0.35 oz Lancome Grandiose Mascara (full size) - 0.14 oz Smashbox Cosmetics 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer - 0.016 oz Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner (full size) - 0.23 oz Tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 - 0.5 oz Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray see more...

alizon b.
miami, FL
I loved me encantaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaa #summer #miami #mifavorito #amor #love #quierovacaciones
Kinsey M.
Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this box has 3 full size products in it! I CAN NOT believe everything I got for $40! All of the products are for everyday use and long lasting! I love the Sephora Favorites. I'm definitely a lifelong customer!
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So obsessed with this kit!!! I needed a new eyeliner and mascara so I figured this was a great deal. $40 for the kit, the mascara and eyeliner alone would have been more than that. I totally fell in love with the Stila eyeliner, hands down my favorite product in this kit!
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This box the Summer Crush is totally worth the price it was $40 but everything it has in there are all great products it has full size Lancome Mascara which goes for $32. It also has the liquid Stila eyeliner full size which you'd normally get buy itself for $22. It also has a 0.5 fl oz. of the setting spray from Urban Decay. Also .23 fl oz of Tarte sunscreen lotion that the only one I'm kind of like eh about. It also includes a blending sponge by Beautyblender it's not the best sponge but it does a decent job. The set also has the Kat Von D Studded Kiss in Sexer lipstick it's a 0.04 oz I know it's small but the color is so pretty I'm most likely going to buy the full size one. It has a SmashBox .14 fl oz shadow primer it's alright I would use it here and there but I like the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer better, and the .07 oz Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment by Fresh that one is ok I don't really use it. Overall most of the products are great awesome price and well spent $40.
Lindsay s.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 3319 5
Beauty Junkie Expert
if you usually use sephora products, you should know that collection is one of the best set line of the brand, i just love all amazing products, makes my make up be so natural, sexy and confidence with myseld, i recommeded it to all beautiful, because really is  a very good one, long lasting and very easy to aplly and remove!
Marianne G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was amazing you got so many different products to try from just one box I rebought almost all of these products it was a little expensive but for what you got it was worth it I would buy this again and recommend
FantasyBeauty34🔮💎💄✨💋✨✨ B.
10036
Beauty Junkie Expert
The setting spray is so cooling on your skin. I had to make a review on this setting spray because it's not found on the list. I purchased it at Sephora. It makes the makeup fresh looking. I recommend this some stores still have this item.
ilhem b.
algeries
Beauty Junkie Expert
Produit très beau et merveilleux. Je conseille à tout le
monde de l'utiliser et de l'essayer. Et achetez-le sans hésiter. J'ai essayé le
produit avant et je suis très satisfait. Merci beaucoup pour les produits
incroyables, nouveaux et merveilleux
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could not wait to purchase this set! I loved that you receive a FULL size Lancome Grandiose waterproof mascara and stila eyeliner. That in itself is worth the $40 for this box. The tarte sunscreen smells great and applied easily. Was a little greasy at first until it soaked into my skin. I absolutely love the KVD lipstick in Sexer. It is a perfect hot pink for summer. The fresh lip balm smells amazing. I wasn't too impressed with the blotterazzi. I like the concept but I couldn't get it to work without taking some foundation with. And of course the smashbox primer and UD setting spray are always great.
Kimberly M.
South Miami Heights
Beauty Junkie Expert
This box was awesome. I relieved even the Lancome mascara in there. The price of the mascara is actually around the same price as the cost of the box, so this box was a really good deal. It also came with a small size of Kat Von D lipstick and a bunch of other things. Any time I see a box that contains different items, it makes me happy. Its like im getting more bang for my buck, even if I am not getting the full size of everything in the box.. I still get to try it and then get the full size later on. Loved it
Gloria B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available in stores?
Gloria B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available in stores?
rebecca t.
Wow looks so nice. How good are these products though?
Amanda O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What comes in the Sephora favorites box?
beny d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much did can it cost Can i have a free box for try