BY SEPHORA #60 in Makeup Sets

A multibranded, eight-piece sampler set that's perfect for summer. Whether you're beach-bound or rooftop-ready, create a makeup look that lasts as long as an endless summer night. Summer Crush features eight melt-proof makeup essentials, including five in deluxe sizes and two full-size bestsellers in SPF, lip, eyeliner, setting spray, lipstick, mascara, and primer. From budge-proof liquid eyeliner to shadow primer, this set has everything you need to create gorgeous summer makeup looks. This set contains: - Beautyblender® blotterazzi - 0.07 oz Fresh Suger Rose Tinted Lip Treatment - 0.04 oz Kat Von D Studded Kiss in Sexer - 0.35 oz Lancome Grandiose Mascara (full size) - 0.14 oz Smashbox Cosmetics 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer - 0.016 oz Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner (full size) - 0.23 oz Tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 - 0.5 oz Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray see more...

Carly F.
Washington, DC
This was the first value set I purchased from Sephora. The Grandiose mascara makes the box. It's a full size and really makes your lashes fuller.

Also included was a blotterazi. I use this as a blending sponge. The stila eyeliner and lipstick are perfect for creating a simple day look.

I would definitely purchase this again.
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This box the Summer Crush is totally worth the price it was $40 but everything it has in there are all great products it has full size Lancome Mascara which goes for $32. It also has the liquid Stila eyeliner full size which you'd normally get buy itself for $22. It also has a 0.5 fl oz. of the setting spray from Urban Decay. Also .23 fl oz of Tarte sunscreen lotion that the only one I'm kind of like eh about. It also includes a blending sponge by Beautyblender it's not the best sponge but it does a decent job. The set also has the Kat Von D Studded Kiss in Sexer lipstick it's a 0.04 oz I know it's small but the color is so pretty I'm most likely going to buy the full size one. It has a SmashBox .14 fl oz shadow primer it's alright I would use it here and there but I like the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer better, and the .07 oz Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment by Fresh that one is ok I don't really use it. Overall most of the products are great awesome price and well spent $40.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sephoras set is amazing. It's full of awesome summer products that won't let you down. From hair to skin your covered all around.
Megan B.
Vestal, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was SOOO excited to get this when I first saw it come out! The products in this set are to die for! Urban Decay, Beauty Blender, Smashbox, Tarte and more all for only $40!? The real winner for me was the Lanc√īme mascara which is originally $32 by itself!! I couldn't believe what a steal this was! Great products for a good deal.. Some complaints were the lipstick color in the Kat lippy was not really for me and my Smashbox primer was like dried out when I got it.. Awesome packaging but the shade was too bright for me. I was unsure about the consistency of the primer and the staying power wasn't comparable to my other favorite primers.
Wroxanna W.
Ypsilanti, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this set! You should pick it up while you can, because I did and I'm so glad that I did. I'm obsessed with using the Stila liner, Urban Decay setting spray, Smashbox eyeshadow primer, and the Fresh lip treatment. This is a great kit to buy if you want to test new products. The lipstick, although I hate the color (neon pink) made me fall in love with the KVD formula and want to try more. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the sunscreen and mascara, the brush is super weird and it's difficult to apply.
Abigail S.
Mercedes, TX
This kit is amazing! You should try it its awesome i loved it since i first got it.
Ashley E.
Okemos, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could not wait to purchase this set! I loved that you receive a FULL size Lancome Grandiose waterproof mascara and stila eyeliner. That in itself is worth the $40 for this box. The tarte sunscreen smells great and applied easily. Was a little greasy at first until it soaked into my skin. I absolutely love the KVD lipstick in Sexer. It is a perfect hot pink for summer. The fresh lip balm smells amazing. I wasn't too impressed with the blotterazzi. I like the concept but I couldn't get it to work without taking some foundation with. And of course the smashbox primer and UD setting spray are always great.
Daveaux R.
Monroe, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an Insanely good deal! All great products, most of which I would re purchase again. The eyeliner and the mascara are both full size and extremely high quality. The beauty blender is a new shape and great for throwing in your purse for makeup tough ups throughout the day. Highly recommended purchasing this one!
Bianca T.
Seaside
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi my name is bianca tejeda and I would like to review this product and it look like a nice product
Taylor A.
Ligonier
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the variety of this set! I'm a huge fan of samples and this one is just perfect!!
Gloria B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available in stores?
Gloria B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available in stores?
rebecca t.
Wow looks so nice. How good are these products though?
Amanda O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What comes in the Sephora favorites box?
beny d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much did can it cost Can i have a free box for try