BY SEPHORA #60 in Makeup Sets

A multibranded, eight-piece sampler set that's perfect for summer. Whether you're beach-bound or rooftop-ready, create a makeup look that lasts as long as an endless summer night. Summer Crush features eight melt-proof makeup essentials, including five in deluxe sizes and two full-size bestsellers in SPF, lip, eyeliner, setting spray, lipstick, mascara, and primer. From budge-proof liquid eyeliner to shadow primer, this set has everything you need to create gorgeous summer makeup looks. This set contains: - Beautyblender® blotterazzi - 0.07 oz Fresh Suger Rose Tinted Lip Treatment - 0.04 oz Kat Von D Studded Kiss in Sexer - 0.35 oz Lancome Grandiose Mascara (full size) - 0.14 oz Smashbox Cosmetics 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer - 0.016 oz Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner (full size) - 0.23 oz Tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 - 0.5 oz Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray see more...

Pam G.
I love this kit because they have very useful things on there I will totally by it because there are the essential things of makeup. I use almost every day because it is almost everything you use I totally would by it again
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The products are sample sized and Sephora will let you test product, so I'll pass. But, it's nice to try different items so I give it 3 stars.
Cheyenne H.
Mims, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never used but would love to try out some of these products. They look like they would be fun to play with. Maybe one day I can get my hands on a couple of them.
Bianca T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a really cute little set with different products to try for the summer. I think it was nice for the price and you get to try deluxe / full size of some of the items. I feel like Sephora does these good sets to get customers to try before they commit to the full size!
Yusbreili G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice collection of products, some of the samples have an ok size, but some are reeeeally small. Either way, it ended up being more about trying some new products and deciding if I'd buy any of them again. For me, the best ones are the sunscreens (murad and supergoop) and the living proof hair treatment, but they are TINY. Still, I would recommend buying it once, to try the products out. The shipping was incredibly fast, also.
Colin C.
I love how it included the urban decay all nighter! I was excited to try to bloterazzi but unfortunately it wasn't what i expected.
FantasyBeauty34🔮💎💄✨💋✨✨ B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The setting spray is so cooling on your skin. I had to make a review on this setting spray because it's not found on the list. I purchased it at Sephora. It makes the makeup fresh looking. I recommend this some stores still have this item.
member-efcbd
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely loved most of these products. The stila eyeliner is my all time favorite felt tip eyeliner. I've gotten several times. I'm not sure this set is available anymore though
BlakeLenae M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This set was great. The mascara was especially amazing. The only dud for me was the stila liner. Not much color
Abby D.
Port Hueneme , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this box because it's a great value! I use everything in it almost daily! The one thing I would complain about is the packaging, it is a little unnecessary and bulky. Other wise everything is great and I love every single product!
Gloria B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available in stores?
Gloria B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available in stores?
rebecca t.
Wow looks so nice. How good are these products though?
Amanda O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What comes in the Sephora favorites box?
beny d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much did can it cost Can i have a free box for try