BY SEPHORA #34 in Makeup Sets

A multibranded, eight-piece sampler set that's perfect for summer. Whether you're beach-bound or rooftop-ready, create a makeup look that lasts as long as an endless summer night. Summer Crush features eight melt-proof makeup essentials, including five in deluxe sizes and two full-size bestsellers in SPF, lip, eyeliner, setting spray, lipstick, mascara, and primer. From budge-proof liquid eyeliner to shadow primer, this set has everything you need to create gorgeous summer makeup looks. This set contains: - Beautyblender® blotterazzi - 0.07 oz Fresh Suger Rose Tinted Lip Treatment - 0.04 oz Kat Von D Studded Kiss in Sexer - 0.35 oz Lancome Grandiose Mascara (full size) - 0.14 oz Smashbox Cosmetics 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer - 0.016 oz Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner (full size) - 0.23 oz Tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 - 0.5 oz Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray see more...

Mackenzie F.
Mackenzie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing! It comes with so many amazing products for such a great price. All the products in here are amazing and ive already repurchased a few of them! My favorite product by far was the stila eyeliner
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Marion, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it. Just started using it week ago. From primer to lip, mascara and setting spray your covered. Sephora nailed it on all the best brands and colors. The tarte spf is a God sent. Summer must have
Paola T.
Paola T.
Weston, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love all sephora value box And this is my favorite product For a Perfect Summer this year. Is a really good price For me And all products have Great quality, Great For travel i recomend this To other girls!!
Cayla B.
Cayla B.
Huntingdon
Beauty Junkie Expert
All these products got a lot of use out of them. They were all very pigmented and easy to use. They were for all skin types and they met my expectations there wasn't any room for improvement and I would buy this collection again
Maham L.
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Sephora value sets as you get to try a bunch of different products without spending all the money. I use these everyday and it completely meets my expectations. I would definitely recommend.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved all these products for summer. Sephora always sets up the perfect boxes that are such a good deal. I used every single one of these products multiple times all summer. I am looking forward to seeing if they come out with more similar boxes.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sephora has Sephora Favorites Trending: Beauty's Most Coveted Sephora Favorites Summer Crush will be on my wish list until I purchase or get a vOxbox ūüėć
ash:) P.
ash:) P.
Parker
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all these products in this kit. it was great because it allowed me to try new things and I love all the brands in this set. I would 10/10 recommend this set for any new-experimenters to makeup.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this set from Sephora, it's great and has many great products at a decent size and price. I have used all the contents of this set and I love them. I would recommend.
Chaya B.
Chaya B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved everything in this set. I actually went out and got the full size of a couple of items. It was actually very affordable and well worth the price. I don't think this set is still available, but, if it is I definitely recommend it!
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available in stores?
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available in stores?
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Woodbridge, NJ
I just ordered this a couple of days ago and I'm waiting for it to arrive. How's the kat von D lipstick ??
rebecca t.
rebecca t.
Wow looks so nice. How good are these products though?
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What comes in the Sephora favorites box?