BY SEPHORA #63 in Makeup Sets

A multibranded, eight-piece sampler set that's perfect for summer. Whether you're beach-bound or rooftop-ready, create a makeup look that lasts as long as an endless summer night. Summer Crush features eight melt-proof makeup essentials, including five in deluxe sizes and two full-size bestsellers in SPF, lip, eyeliner, setting spray, lipstick, mascara, and primer. From budge-proof liquid eyeliner to shadow primer, this set has everything you need to create gorgeous summer makeup looks. This set contains: - Beautyblender® blotterazzi - 0.07 oz Fresh Suger Rose Tinted Lip Treatment - 0.04 oz Kat Von D Studded Kiss in Sexer - 0.35 oz Lancome Grandiose Mascara (full size) - 0.14 oz Smashbox Cosmetics 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer - 0.016 oz Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner (full size) - 0.23 oz Tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 - 0.5 oz Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray see more...

Daveaux R.
Monroe, MI
This is an Insanely good deal! All great products, most of which I would re purchase again. The eyeliner and the mascara are both full size and extremely high quality. The beauty blender is a new shape and great for throwing in your purse for makeup tough ups throughout the day. Highly recommended purchasing this one!
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
So obsessed with this kit!!! I needed a new eyeliner and mascara so I figured this was a great deal. $40 for the kit, the mascara and eyeliner alone would have been more than that. I totally fell in love with the Stila eyeliner, hands down my favorite product in this kit!
Yusbreili G.
Nice collection of products, some of the samples have an ok size, but some are reeeeally small. Either way, it ended up being more about trying some new products and deciding if I'd buy any of them again. For me, the best ones are the sunscreens (murad and supergoop) and the living proof hair treatment, but they are TINY. Still, I would recommend buying it once, to try the products out. The shipping was incredibly fast, also.
Brittany B.
Salem, OR
LOVE all of the products inside. I was trying to find something to try the setting spray but a few other things and this was perfect! The minis really do even last a long time
member-efcbd
I absolutely loved most of these products. The stila eyeliner is my all time favorite felt tip eyeliner. I've gotten several times. I'm not sure this set is available anymore though
Alex A.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I just bought this set and I'm obsessed!! You get so many goodies and it's such a bang for your buck !! I can't say enough good things about it seriously!! All the products are awesome and I love them all!! If you can get it do it
Kinsey M.
Lansing , MI
I love that this box has 3 full size products in it! I CAN NOT believe everything I got for $40! All of the products are for everyday use and long lasting! I love the Sephora Favorites. I'm definitely a lifelong customer!
Sheila B.
Hialeah, FL
This set is absolutely a must! A perfect assortment of deluxe size products and a full size Lancome waterproof mascara. This mascara does not budge at all! You must use mascara remover otherwise it will remain on your lashes for days! A great little set for yourself or to gift!
Lexi C.
Logan, UT
This is perfect if you're interested in trying out several high end brands of make up but don't want to spend tons of money. Plus it comes with two full sized products! I'm in love with the Stila liquid liner and the Smashbox eyeshadow primer. Totally worth the price!!
Batoul E.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This product was amazing, and i loved what i got for the price. All the products are very easy to apply like other products, and they don't need to be improved. It's great for the price and not expensive for what you get. I recommend this for other people!
Gloria B.
Is this still available in stores?
Gloria B.
Is this still available in stores?
Amanda O.
What comes in the Sephora favorites box?
beny d.
How much did can it cost Can i have a free box for try
Jasmine V.
Woodbridge, NJ
I just ordered this a couple of days ago and I'm waiting for it to arrive. How's the kat von D lipstick ??