BY SEPHORA #34 in Makeup Sets

A multibranded, eight-piece sampler set that's perfect for summer. Whether you're beach-bound or rooftop-ready, create a makeup look that lasts as long as an endless summer night. Summer Crush features eight melt-proof makeup essentials, including five in deluxe sizes and two full-size bestsellers in SPF, lip, eyeliner, setting spray, lipstick, mascara, and primer. From budge-proof liquid eyeliner to shadow primer, this set has everything you need to create gorgeous summer makeup looks. This set contains: - Beautyblender® blotterazzi - 0.07 oz Fresh Suger Rose Tinted Lip Treatment - 0.04 oz Kat Von D Studded Kiss in Sexer - 0.35 oz Lancome Grandiose Mascara (full size) - 0.14 oz Smashbox Cosmetics 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer - 0.016 oz Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner (full size) - 0.23 oz Tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 - 0.5 oz Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray see more...

Alexis S.
Alexis S.
San Antonio
Beauty Junkie Expert
This set was seriously so great! I love everything in it! The Lancôme mascara alone was the reason I got it! It's a great mascara, but it's too hard to remove for my liking, so I only use it on special occasions. (I like a lot more natural based products) Love the stila liner, and the sugar lip balm was so freaking awesome! Urban decay setting Spray works amazing, and you can never go wrong with the tarte sunscreen. Overall, it was totally worth the price!
Misha A.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was pretty nervous when ordering this normally because of the fact that subscription boxes aren't always what they seem. I don't even know what to say I'm so happy with this box each of the products were full size they were all brands I have used or would use again and I have found some new favorites ! I definitely recommend this to give your makeup bag a boost for the summer season
Carolina S.
Carolina S.
Union City , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although I'm not usually a fan of the Sephora boxes, this summer crush box did impress me. For the price of $40 you get 3 full size products and 5 deluxe samples, so you definitely get your money's worth plus more. Definitely recommend this set to anyone looking to try out this products but don't necessarily want to pay full price for each regular sized product
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Gretna, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great summer go to. This Sephora faves has some of my favorites in it the urban decay all nighter is one of the best setting sprays on the market I personally feel. I think that this is a great way for all the beauty lovers to try the expensive brands before committing to the full price. Sephora Favorites Summer Crush
Ana C.
Ana C.
The colors are gorgeous, they go on so smooth and they last a really long time, definetly recommend getting this set.
Bianca T.
Bianca T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a really cute little set with different products to try for the summer. I think it was nice for the price and you get to try deluxe / full size of some of the items. I feel like Sephora does these good sets to get customers to try before they commit to the full size!
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can never go wrong when purchasing these Sephora favorites because they have such great products for a good price, it's like you get to try everything and it's always a good and different type of product too, they know their stuff when it comes to these favorite picks
Sam S.
Sam S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an awesome favorites bundle! a I have found so many different companies that I may not have tried otherwise. The mascara is a full size and is amazing and the blotting sponge is really cool because I just have to buy the little sheets but this is reusable.
Carissa C.
Carissa C.
Mandeville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sephora has the most phenomenal value packs. They're totally worth the money you get a ton of product at a huge value for almost nothing. This sets no different awesome products that I've been dying to try. I love the sephora favourites sets, keep them coming!!!
sasha F.
sasha F.
Clifton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love when Sephora comes out with products like this it gives a chance to test out mini sample of products you might Be eyeing. Definitely love this set up and hope they continue because for the price you pay you receive a decent amount of items to try out.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available in stores?
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available in stores?
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Woodbridge, NJ
I just ordered this a couple of days ago and I'm waiting for it to arrive. How's the kat von D lipstick ??
rebecca t.
rebecca t.
Wow looks so nice. How good are these products though?
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What comes in the Sephora favorites box?