BY SEPHORA #34 in Makeup Sets

A multibranded, eight-piece sampler set that's perfect for summer. Whether you're beach-bound or rooftop-ready, create a makeup look that lasts as long as an endless summer night. Summer Crush features eight melt-proof makeup essentials, including five in deluxe sizes and two full-size bestsellers in SPF, lip, eyeliner, setting spray, lipstick, mascara, and primer. From budge-proof liquid eyeliner to shadow primer, this set has everything you need to create gorgeous summer makeup looks. This set contains: - Beautyblender® blotterazzi - 0.07 oz Fresh Suger Rose Tinted Lip Treatment - 0.04 oz Kat Von D Studded Kiss in Sexer - 0.35 oz Lancome Grandiose Mascara (full size) - 0.14 oz Smashbox Cosmetics 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer - 0.016 oz Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner (full size) - 0.23 oz Tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 - 0.5 oz Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray see more...

Linda C.
Linda C.
I am all for sets like these! I think you really get a bang for your buck! the stila eyeliner which is amazing (super black, waterproof, long lasting) is $20 on its own! the setting spray by urban decay is also a must especially for these hot days
Mina F.
Mina F.
Chicopee , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved everything in this kit! The FULL SIZE of stila stay all day eyeliner and the new Lanc√īme mascara were worth the $40 by themselves. The eye primer became my new go-to primer and the travel size UD all-nighter was just the icing on the cake
Kinsey M.
Kinsey M.
Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this box has 3 full size products in it! I CAN NOT believe everything I got for $40! All of the products are for everyday use and long lasting! I love the Sephora Favorites. I'm definitely a lifelong customer!
Shiara R.
Shiara R.
Hayward, CA
For its price i think you are getting a good deal. It is filled with so much high end products and even though a lot of them are sample size with the example of some i think you are getting your moneys worth with this.
Maria I.
Maria I.
Palos Park, IL
Love it been wanting to try Lanc√īme mascara and stila liner which were both great products! Although the other ones a sample sizes they're good products that I've tried before and are good too keep in my backpack
Caylyn C.
Caylyn C.
This is an awesome way to try out multiple brands at once without spending a fortune. I love all of these products so much!! The urban decay setting spray is my ultimate favorite. Definitely worth it!
Gillian M.
Gillian M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this for the mascara and eyeliner, both of which are my favorites! Both are full size, so for the price, it was a steal and everything else was a bonus! If you can still get this, do it.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
i absolutely love this collection. It has a little but if everything. It's the best way to try out new products before purchasing the full size in case you don't like it.
JessicaLynn H.
JessicaLynn H.
University Heights
Perfect sampler for summer products! gives a wide range of different product types from makeup to skin care and many things are a perfect travel size for on the go
nicoleta c.
nicoleta c.
This is an amazing box from sephora fir summer. My favorite product is the primer. Also the mascara is amazing. Overall I did like all the products.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available in stores?
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available in stores?
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Woodbridge, NJ
I just ordered this a couple of days ago and I'm waiting for it to arrive. How's the kat von D lipstick ??
rebecca t.
rebecca t.
Wow looks so nice. How good are these products though?
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What comes in the Sephora favorites box?