BY SEPHORA #60 in Makeup Sets

A multibranded, eight-piece sampler set that's perfect for summer. Whether you're beach-bound or rooftop-ready, create a makeup look that lasts as long as an endless summer night. Summer Crush features eight melt-proof makeup essentials, including five in deluxe sizes and two full-size bestsellers in SPF, lip, eyeliner, setting spray, lipstick, mascara, and primer. From budge-proof liquid eyeliner to shadow primer, this set has everything you need to create gorgeous summer makeup looks. This set contains: - Beautyblender® blotterazzi - 0.07 oz Fresh Suger Rose Tinted Lip Treatment - 0.04 oz Kat Von D Studded Kiss in Sexer - 0.35 oz Lancome Grandiose Mascara (full size) - 0.14 oz Smashbox Cosmetics 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer - 0.016 oz Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner (full size) - 0.23 oz Tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 - 0.5 oz Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray see more...

Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this set I own quite a few Sephora favorites sets this has a lot of my favorite products in it it's a great deal because if you pay separately for each item it will cost a whole lot more than what the small set cost.
Ximena N.
austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got this at sephora for a christmas present and i absolutely love it! Its a great kit with amazing products, the price is perfect for what you get!
I really like it and i think my best friend will love it too!
FantasyBeauty34🔮💎💄✨💋✨✨ B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The setting spray is so cooling on your skin. I had to make a review on this setting spray because it's not found on the list. I purchased it at Sephora. It makes the makeup fresh looking. I recommend this some stores still have this item.
Marianne G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was amazing you got so many different products to try from just one box I rebought almost all of these products it was a little expensive but for what you got it was worth it I would buy this again and recommend
Kimberly M.
South Miami Heights
Beauty Junkie Expert
This box was awesome. I relieved even the Lancome mascara in there. The price of the mascara is actually around the same price as the cost of the box, so this box was a really good deal. It also came with a small size of Kat Von D lipstick and a bunch of other things. Any time I see a box that contains different items, it makes me happy. Its like im getting more bang for my buck, even if I am not getting the full size of everything in the box.. I still get to try it and then get the full size later on. Loved it
Alexis S.
San Antonio
Beauty Junkie Expert
This set was seriously so great! I love everything in it! The Lancôme mascara alone was the reason I got it! It's a great mascara, but it's too hard to remove for my liking, so I only use it on special occasions. (I like a lot more natural based products) Love the stila liner, and the sugar lip balm was so freaking awesome! Urban decay setting Spray works amazing, and you can never go wrong with the tarte sunscreen. Overall, it was totally worth the price!
Kinsey M.
Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this box has 3 full size products in it! I CAN NOT believe everything I got for $40! All of the products are for everyday use and long lasting! I love the Sephora Favorites. I'm definitely a lifelong customer!
Batoul E.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was amazing, and i loved what i got for the price. All the products are very easy to apply like other products, and they don't need to be improved. It's great for the price and not expensive for what you get. I recommend this for other people!
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was pretty nervous when ordering this normally because of the fact that subscription boxes aren't always what they seem. I don't even know what to say I'm so happy with this box each of the products were full size they were all brands I have used or would use again and I have found some new favorites ! I definitely recommend this to give your makeup bag a boost for the summer season
Carolina S.
Union City , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although I'm not usually a fan of the Sephora boxes, this summer crush box did impress me. For the price of $40 you get 3 full size products and 5 deluxe samples, so you definitely get your money's worth plus more. Definitely recommend this set to anyone looking to try out this products but don't necessarily want to pay full price for each regular sized product
Gloria B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available in stores?
Gloria B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available in stores?
rebecca t.
Wow looks so nice. How good are these products though?
Amanda O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What comes in the Sephora favorites box?
beny d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much did can it cost Can i have a free box for try