BY SEPHORA #74 in Makeup Sets

A multibranded, eight-piece sampler set that's perfect for summer. Whether you're beach-bound or rooftop-ready, create a makeup look that lasts as long as an endless summer night. Summer Crush features eight melt-proof makeup essentials, including five in deluxe sizes and two full-size bestsellers in SPF, lip, eyeliner, setting spray, lipstick, mascara, and primer. From budge-proof liquid eyeliner to shadow primer, this set has everything you need to create gorgeous summer makeup looks. This set contains: - Beautyblender® blotterazzi - 0.07 oz Fresh Suger Rose Tinted Lip Treatment - 0.04 oz Kat Von D Studded Kiss in Sexer - 0.35 oz Lancome Grandiose Mascara (full size) - 0.14 oz Smashbox Cosmetics 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer - 0.016 oz Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner (full size) - 0.23 oz Tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 - 0.5 oz Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray see more...

Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love this set I own quite a few Sephora favorites sets this has a lot of my favorite products in it it's a great deal because if you pay separately for each item it will cost a whole lot more than what the small set cost.
Ximena N.
Austin, TX
I just got this at sephora for a christmas present and i absolutely love it! Its a great kit with amazing products, the price is perfect for what you get!
I really like it and i think my best friend will love it too!
FantasyBeauty34🔮💎💄✨💋✨✨ B.
The setting spray is so cooling on your skin. I had to make a review on this setting spray because it's not found on the list. I purchased it at Sephora. It makes the makeup fresh looking. I recommend this some stores still have this item.
Kimberly M.
South Miami Heights
This box was awesome. I relieved even the Lancome mascara in there. The price of the mascara is actually around the same price as the cost of the box, so this box was a really good deal. It also came with a small size of Kat Von D lipstick and a bunch of other things. Any time I see a box that contains different items, it makes me happy. Its like im getting more bang for my buck, even if I am not getting the full size of everything in the box.. I still get to try it and then get the full size later on. Loved it
Alexis S.
San Antonio
This set was seriously so great! I love everything in it! The Lancôme mascara alone was the reason I got it! It's a great mascara, but it's too hard to remove for my liking, so I only use it on special occasions. (I like a lot more natural based products) Love the stila liner, and the sugar lip balm was so freaking awesome! Urban decay setting Spray works amazing, and you can never go wrong with the tarte sunscreen. Overall, it was totally worth the price!
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
I was pretty nervous when ordering this normally because of the fact that subscription boxes aren't always what they seem. I don't even know what to say I'm so happy with this box each of the products were full size they were all brands I have used or would use again and I have found some new favorites ! I definitely recommend this to give your makeup bag a boost for the summer season
Monica G.
This box the Summer Crush is totally worth the price it was $40 but everything it has in there are all great products it has full size Lancome Mascara which goes for $32. It also has the liquid Stila eyeliner full size which you'd normally get buy itself for $22. It also has a 0.5 fl oz. of the setting spray from Urban Decay. Also .23 fl oz of Tarte sunscreen lotion that the only one I'm kind of like eh about. It also includes a blending sponge by Beautyblender it's not the best sponge but it does a decent job. The set also has the Kat Von D Studded Kiss in Sexer lipstick it's a 0.04 oz I know it's small but the color is so pretty I'm most likely going to buy the full size one. It has a SmashBox .14 fl oz shadow primer it's alright I would use it here and there but I like the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer better, and the .07 oz Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment by Fresh that one is ok I don't really use it. Overall most of the products are great awesome price and well spent $40.
Carolina S.
Union City , NJ
Although I'm not usually a fan of the Sephora boxes, this summer crush box did impress me. For the price of $40 you get 3 full size products and 5 deluxe samples, so you definitely get your money's worth plus more. Definitely recommend this set to anyone looking to try out this products but don't necessarily want to pay full price for each regular sized product
Crystal B.
Gretna , LA
Great summer go to. This Sephora faves has some of my favorites in it the urban decay all nighter is one of the best setting sprays on the market I personally feel. I think that this is a great way for all the beauty lovers to try the expensive brands before committing to the full price. Sephora Favorites Summer Crush
Bianca T.
This was a really cute little set with different products to try for the summer. I think it was nice for the price and you get to try deluxe / full size of some of the items. I feel like Sephora does these good sets to get customers to try before they commit to the full size!
Gloria B.
Is this still available in stores?
Gloria B.
Is this still available in stores?
Amanda O.
What comes in the Sephora favorites box?
beny d.
How much did can it cost Can i have a free box for try
Jasmine V.
Woodbridge, NJ
I just ordered this a couple of days ago and I'm waiting for it to arrive. How's the kat von D lipstick ??