BY SEPHORA

A limited-edition collection of nine bestselling products for cleansing, detoxifying, and renewing skin. This incredible sample collection features nine of our best products to get your skin clean, fresh, and glowing for the new year. The included exfoliators, masks, mattifier, peels, cleanser, eye gel, BB cream, and pore refiner from our top brands let you find a new favorite. This set contains: - 0.7 oz Boscia Luminizing Black Mask - 0.25 oz Dr. Brand Pores No More Pore Refiner - 0.33 oz Dr. Jart Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm SPF 25 - 1 oz First Aid Beauty Ltd. Red Clay Deep Cleanser - 0.3 oz GLAMGLOW® SUPERMUD Clearing Treatment - 0.5 oz Kate Somerville Skin care ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment - 0.33 oz Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 PA++ - 0.5 oz Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Eye Gel™ - 0.5 oz Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Peeling Gel see more...

• Is this for sale in Canada?? How do I get my hands on it?1 Answers
jasmin v.
Orange, NJ
It's a good thing these trial size packages exist because I love to be able to try out a small amout of a product before I commit to the full size. Out of all the choices my favorite was the Peter Thomas Roth cleanser because I noticed an immediate difference in my face with just one use. I am very acne prone and loved how my skin looked and felt after having used the bottle so of course I bought the full sized bottle.
Tricia H.
Charlestown, IN
I want to try this to see if it will make my skin look good and young and glow. I want a skin care product that will help make me feel young and look young and keep my skin fresh looking and keep lines and wrinkles less and keep them gone. That's what I'm trying to find.
christina R.
San Jose, CA
Great way to test all the hot skin care products and see which ones you like the best instead of spending so much money until you get it right.
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
This produced smells very delightfull! I must buy it whenever I see it.. I love this produced alot  ,its very easy to apply.
Tabitha M.
I love this so so so so much, my face was SUPER clean and healthy and amazing after this 10/10
Jovana P.
Krupanj,Serbia
This kit icontained a bunch of products that I have never tried before (but have been meaning to try for awhile) and it’s really a great mix of products that cater to a very broad group of different skin types.*My skin is a combination type so i used it to maximumum level. I guess a variety kit like this would be kind of pointless if people couldn’t use a lot of the products in it because of their specific skin type, so Sephora did a great job at including a range of products for everyday skin concerns (it’s a very good combination-type skin kit) with formulas gentle enough for those with sensitivity issues.
Andres E.
Magnificos estos productos, son la linea perfecta de productos de baño para el dia a dia de cualquier persona. Totalmente recomendable
wadad d.
Sephora favorite skin cleans what have this box???????? Plz answer me i wantt one too tryyy😢😢😢😢😢😢
Samantha M.
Gloucester , ON
Is this for sale in Canada?? How do I get my hands on it?