BY SEPHORA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An eight-piece multibranded set curated by Sephora with products from phenomenal skin care brands. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- Uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Cane + Austin Miracle Pad®+ is an intensive glycolic facial treatment clinically proven to exfoliate, even skintone, support natural collagen, and visibly reduce the appearance of age spots. Drunk Elephant C-Firma™ Day Serum is a refreshing gel formula featuring a clinically effective vitamin C and ferulic acid combination to correct past UV damage while preventing additional future damage for a youthful appearance. The Estee Edit Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack is a water-gel mask enriched with fruit and flower extracts, antioxidants, and mega hydration to smooth, brighten, and revitalize skin. Herbivore Coco Rose Coconut Oil Lip Conditioner is a lightweight and deeply moisturizing formulation that combines organic virgin coconut oil and hydrating rose absolute to help protect, smooth, and soften lips. The lightweight Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist hydrates and balances the complexion, naturally sets makeup, and refreshes the skin and senses. Lancer The Method: Polish is a skin resurfacing treatment that's formulated for a two-pronged approach to exfoliation including pure minerals and pumpkin and pomegranate enzymes to gently and effectively remove surface debris and dull, dry surface cells. LASHFOOD Phyto-Medic Eyelash Enhancer is a powerful lash enhancing serum that is the safe alternative to lash growth. Tata Harper Purifying Mask is a probiotic-powered, deep cleansing mask that fights visible aging effects caused by environmental exposure and pollution while purging buildup from the surface for skin that's smooth, refreshed, and refined. This set contains:- 3 x 0.13 oz/ 3.8 g Cane + Austin Miracle Pad+- 0.17 oz/ 5 ml Drunk Elephant C-Firma™ Day Serum- 0.24 oz/ 7 ml The Estee Edit Pi see more...

• Do these products work on oily,and sometimes dry skin? I ask this...1 Answers
  • I have been looking to try new brands of skincare makeup, is this...2 Answers
lauren a.
I think this kit is amazing! It includes items you may have never picked up for yourself before with items I have been wanting to try out for awhile now. Everything is a good size some are ill size well others are deluxe sample sizes. Everything is very useful not one bad product here! I love how the lash serum makes my lashes over time a lot longer and stronger I didn't get any discoloring or irritation to my eye area which is amazing! The rose water is nice as a refresher or first step in my skincare routine but I don't care for it as a setting spray for makeup I don't find it doing anything for that. The mask is really nice makes my skin very soft and supple the next day. Everything in this lot is a great value and I see it lasting all the way through the new year!
Jennifer B.
Fayette, AL
Really enjoyed this kit. Very affordable and worth every cent. Very effective higher end products that you certainly want to try before you buy. Great sephora value. Had already purchased a few of these but it was such a great value wanted these for travel. Love this kit.
Fayzeh M.
Fresno , Ca
This products look amazing be nice to find new skincare that actually works and easy on the wallet #esteeeditcontest
Kennedy W.
Lenoir, NC
I love this box all of the products or my personal favorite as well!!! There is not a single product I don't like
Nikki G.
I shared & enjoyed this sampler kit with my daughter. It allowed us both to try several high end products without the high end financial commitment. The size of some of the items were disappointingly small, like the Tata Harper mask and Lancer method polish product. Even for the bundle price, some products were the same size as Sephora deluxe samples, IMO were overpriced. Despite the small size, through multiple uses, I was able to determine which products I wanted to purchase in full size, like the Tata Harper mask & Drunk Elephant vitamin C product. My daughter purchased the Jurlique rosewater mist in the full size.
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
The Sephora favorites collections are my go to. It is such a Fantastic way to try a ton of products for a super reasonable price especially for someone like me who can never choose just one and if I do I always think about the ones that got away. I really like the Sephora favorites perfume samplers because for around $65 you get 10-12 perfume samples and a coupon for your choice of a full sized perfume best deal out there.
Rebecca L.
Redondo Beach, CA
Love Sephora favorites gift sets. They are of such good value and sometimes give vouchers to redeem full size products if they don't always come with any. Unless something is a holy grail for me I will probably only buy makeup if it's on sale or featured in a gift set or a beauty box.
Christine P.
Oh my I LOVE these kits Sephora puts together! This was one of my favorites as I am a skin care junkie! The lash Serum in here had my hooked in 3 weeks! And I love getting to try so many amazing brands without having to shell out tons of cash on items that are new to you
Katrina H.
Houston, AR
Love the Sephora favorites boxes, getting to try minis of products before investing is great for someone with sensitive or break out prone skin! I loved the lancer and tata Harper samples. I would recommend to someone looking to try before buying a higher end item
Wei C.
This kit is an amazing deal! It included several brand that I wanted to try. I really like that it includes a variety of different types of items (cleansers, peels, masks, creams). I’m thinking about getting another one because it’s so amazing!
Fayzeh M.
Fresno , Ca
I have been looking to try new brands of skincare makeup, is this good for fair skin or oily skin #esteeeditcontest
Lashae C.
ROBERTA, GA
Do these products work on oily,and sometimes dry skin? I ask this because during weather change my skin changes frequently ,and is very hard to maintain and keep moisturized.