Sephora Favorites Quench Your Skin uploaded by Carissa C.

BY SEPHORA

A 12-piece collection to deliver incredible skincare benefits, from hydrating to soothing to protecting. Ultra Repair® Cream is a head-to-toe moisturizer that provides instant hydration for dry, itchy skin while the luxurious, nighttime Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight Mask quenches skin's thirst as you sleep. The Egg Cream Sheet Mask is a milky, serum-enriched microfiber sheet mask infused with egg white and egg yolk extract to instantly hydrate for a bright and radiant complexion. The 24-Hour Moisturizing & Brightening Cream moisturizes and brightens the skin as the innovative Sake Treatment Water hydrates, brightens, and preps the skin for maximum absorption of treatments, serums, and moisturizers. The Marine Algae Mask is a nutrient-rich hydrating gel treatment mask that helps soothe and nourish skin with blue marine algae and other potent humectants. Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil is packed with restorative omegas and seabuckthorn oil to preserve a youthful appearance. Pure Shea Butter is an ultra-nourishing spot treatment that softens even the driest skin, and ProGenius is an ultra-sheer, skin-saving oil that instantly revives and smooths texture while providing powerful antioxidant protection. The True Cream - Moisturizing Bomb is a comforting moisturizing cream for normal to dry skin types that provides the skin with intense hydration, leaving it supple, smooth, and deeply nourished. Ceramidin™ Oil Balm is a multitasking oil that contains condensed ceramide and nine vegetable oils to provide intense hydration and protection. The ultra-rich Benefiance WrinkleResist24 eye cream visibly improves the appearance of all types of eye area wrinkles. This set contains:- 1 oz First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream - 1 oz Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask - 1 oz Too Cool For School Egg Cream Sheet Mask - 0.68 oz Korres Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturizing & Brightening Cream - 0.51 oz Boscia Sake Treatment Water to Hydrate and Brighten - 0.5 oz Peter Tho see more...

Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Harrison, NJ
Review for: Sephora Favorites Quench Your Skin
I think this is an amazing set. I bought this for multiple people and they all say they loved it, and every thing in side was useful, I mean who couldn't use some skin care. It's such a nice verity of pruducts. I would recommend this as a gift or for your self, it's always nice being pampered.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Portland, MI
Love kits where you try a little of everything. This kit had oils and lotions. You try high end brands for less
Krystle A.
Krystle A.
I bought this new set of Sephora Favorites Quench Your Skin in February 2017.
I absolutely love this set.
It comes with 10 different brands to try out which is great because each one lasts about a week for me so I'm really able to test them out on my skin to see what really works and what doesn't.
It cost $48 and says it's an $88 value.
I would definitely recommend this for people wanting to try out several moisturizers before committing to the full size and full priced ones.
Dominique C.
Dominique C.
I bought this set last year and i swear my skin hasn't looked better since! each product in here has not only been very effective at brightening and moisturizing my face it has also given me a new sense of pride in my skin! i would definitely recommend this set to a friend!
Carissa C.
Carissa C.
Mandeville, LA
Awesome collection. Sephora's value sets are always well worth the money and this set definitely blew me away. My skin looks amazing, and I found my new favorite moisturizer Sephora Favorites Quench Your Skin
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Perfect sampler. Lots of products to try. The oil samples last forever. Perfect package for people with dry skin.