BY SEPHORA

Exchange the included voucher for a FREE ROLLERBALL of a featured fragrance* A collection of some of Sephora's most popular women's scents, each one enchanting, stylish, and luxurious. Inside this box, you'll find samples of six of our most sought-after women's fragrances. Choose your favorite, and then take the included scent certificate to any US Sephora store* to redeem it for a rollerball of your featured fragrance of choice at no extra cost. This set contains: - 0.04 oz Chloe: See By Chloe (Scent certificate redeems for rollerball) - 0.06 oz Gucci: Gucci Premiere (Scent certificate redeems for rollerball) - 0.05 Giorgio Armani: Acqua Di Gioia (Scent certificate redeems for rollerball) - 0.04 oz Marc Jacobs: Honey (Scent certificate redeems for rollerball) - 0.05 oz Viktor & Rolf: Flowerbomb (Scent certificate redeems for rollerbal) - 0.05 oz Ralph Lauren: Romance (Scent certificate redeems for rollerball) * Check the product of your choice and redeem your scent certificate at any US Sephora store. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept redemptions at Sephora.com or Sephora inside JCPenney stores. see more...

ms. johnson ..
Atlanta, GA
Great gift for young girls starting to try scents before you buy bigger ones in always gift these for my younger relatives they seem to like it because of it's variety and lovely scents. Affordable.
Marilyn M.
Port Richey, FL
Love love love! Many samples to choose from so that you can go and buy whichever you love the most. I bought mine from Sephora. Cute bottles and bag. I like the fact that they are samples so I didn't have to waste my time buying a fragrance I didn't care for. Highly recommend!
Michaela N.
I think that these little sampler kits for perfumes are total genius. I've bought many of them over the years. My only gripe is that the size of the bottle you get has gotten smaller (now you get the smallest standard size instead of the medium one), while the price has only gone up.
Elena K.
centerport, NY
I got this as a gift and loved it! I love perfume but always want to try it out before really buying the bigger bottle. This is s get way to see what you like and don't like.
Ashlyn T.
Midland, MI
Awesome! Awesome product! Fragrance smells amazing I just love it so much I could just eat it! It smells very very nice it has a cute but business type smell even athletic almost and you just want to push your nose into it and suffocate to the heavenly smell. Awesome product and id totally buy it if I was you
Audrey S.
Lewisburg , KY
Suck an awesome way to try several perfumes so that you can truly know what you want before you buy! They all smell very good!
Samantha M.
Forsyth, GA
Great product! I love trying all the different types as well! They never let me down.
Swati M.
North York, ON
I love sephora favourite kits. They have good assortments so we get to try different things without having to invest a lot of money.