BY SEPHORA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A seven-piece multi-branded set featuring must-have skin care products powered by plants, fruits, and flowers. Solutions for: - Dryness - Fine lines/wrinkles - Loss of firmness/elasticity If you want to know more… Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cel Bio Repair Cleansing Gel is a regenerating facial cleansing gel with reparative rose stem cells, rose extracts, and glycolic acid to gently cleanse as it helps repair visible signs of aging. Bosica Tsubaki Beauty Oil is an antiaging botanical blend that works to provide serious hydration and protection against free radical damage for all skin types. Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream is a luxurious cream that offers ultimate antiaging action for instantly transformed eyes firmer, more hydrated, and smoother. Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask with advanced antioxidants is a hydrating treatment that immediately reveals softer, firmer, healthier-looking skin. The multitasking Sublime Skin Perfecting Cream helps skin feel hydrated, smooth, and soft while reducing the look of pores, fine lines, and imperfections. Sheer transformation® is an oil-free, lightweight moisturizer that nourishes skin as it gently exfoliates and fades dark spots. Hydrating Floral Essence boosts the skin's natural hydration with bioidentical hyaluronic acid and a weightless blend of natural humectants, delivering an all-day moisturized feel and plump appearance. Suitable for use on top of makeup, this formula improves and refreshes skin, and is ideal for delivering antiaging hydration on the go. This set contains:- 2 oz Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Cleansing Gel - 0.44 oz Boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil - 0.2 oz Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye - 0.67 oz Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask - 0.28 oz L'Occitane Pivoine Sublime Skin Perfecting Cream - 0.25 oz OLE HENRIKSEN sheer transformation - 0.5 oz Tata Harper Hydrating Floral Essence see more...

Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
I love to get these sephora favorites sets, especially the skincare ones. This set is really amazing. My favorite product is the fresh mask! It's wonderful!
Bri N.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I buy Sephora Favorites sets whenever they're available. They are great priced and it's a great way to try out lots of products without shelling out full price or for makeup loves who already have so much and don't need a full size bottle. I have gotten some really awesome products from these boxes.
Molly S.
Camarillo, CA
I love this sample box. My favorite was the eye mask and face mask. It was a beautiful collection of some fabulous products. I love these sample box always amazing Sephora does great job. I will continue to buy their favorite boxes. .
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
I love getting collections from the Sephora Favorites line when they're released. It's a great way to try products for the first time without having to purchase the full sized products. I loved every single item that was included in this bundle! I've purchased several full sized products after trying them from this kit. Sephora Favorites Power of the Petal
Indy H.
Three Rivers, MI
I loved this bundle from Sephora! It's always great when they round up some of their favorites and this bundle was no miss. I love getting to try different skincare products. I would definitely buy again!
Lizelle B.
San Lorenzo, CA
Loved this box. Only thing was that it was a little pricy for just small samples. Scents smelled great but I don't think I would buy again.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
Sephora Favorites are my all time favorite sampler(s) to buy and this one definitely lived up to my expectations. The amount of high end, high quality and variety of products included is almost too good to be true! If you had to purchase these items separately you would be looking at almost 150 USD. This is definitely a great buy! The products themselves have all worked great for my skin (I have combination skin). If this sampler is not offered again, I will repurchase all of these products in full size...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
bassant k.
Its from the product that I realllllllyýyyyyyy wish to try it and say my experiment ❤ and I love all your product at all its so helpful and gorgous ❤❤😘
Anariam R.
Doral, FL
Sephora Favorites Power of the Petal me encanta este kit de sephora. Las fragancias son muy ricas y frescas.