BeautyFragranceFragrance Value & Gift SetsSephora
Favorites Perfume Travel Sampler 026oz/78mL

Sephora Favorites Perfume Travel Sampler 0.26oz/7.8mL

Exchange the included voucher for a FREE TRAVEL-SIZE featured fragrance* Inside this box, you'll find six samples of some of our most sought-after women's fragrances. Choose your favorite, and then take the included scent certificate to any US Sephora store* to redeem for a travel-size of your favorite featured fragrance at no extra cost. This set contains: - 0.04 oz/ 1.2 mL Chloe Chloe Nomade Eau de Parfum(Certificate redeems for 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Travel Spray) - 0.04 oz/ 1.2 mL Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Eau de Parfum(Certificate redeems for 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Rollerball) - 0.04 oz/ 1.2 mL Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau de Toilette(Certificate redeems for 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Travel Spray) - 0.04 oz/ 1.2 mL Tocca Stella Eau de Parfum(Certificate redeems for 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Rollerball) - 0.05 oz/ 1.5 mL Tory Burch Nuit Azur Eau de Parfum(Certificate redeems for 0.20 oz/ 6 mL Rollerball) - 0.04 oz/ 1.2 mL Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar Eau de Parfum(Certificate redeems for 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Rollerball) *Check the product of your choice and redeem your scent certificate at any US Sephora store. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept redemptions at Sephora.com or Sephora inside JCPenney stores.

Ifd like to try?
Is this a long lasting perfume?
Which is your favorite fragrance from this set?
Start your review of Sephora Favorites Perfume Travel Sampler 0.26oz/7.8mL!
Haley G.
Oakland, CA
Sephora Favorites Perfume Travel Sampler 0.26oz/7.8mL uploaded by Haley G.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great and fun way to sample perfumes without committing to the cost of a full bottle or even rollerball! It comes with a certificate to get a free rollerball or travel size of your favorite scent!!
Breana J.
Raleigh, NC
I enjoyed all the scents in this sampler set. All of them are unique and fulfill a different vibe each time I sprayed one!
ginger I.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love these perfume sample packs. It's a cool concept that I have seen Birch box and Ulta try to copy with no luck. I strongly recommend getting this box only after you have had the chance to smell all in the store. Make sure you love at least one perfume in the box to make it worth it.
Destiny C.
Plymouth, PA
have several of the Juicy colognes and even purchased the men's for my husband. Juicy is always a great value and I have always gotten compliments when wearing it. This is by far one of my favorite perfumes.
Crystal  S.
Browns Summit, NC
I always love buying these, it's a wonderful way to try quite a few scents and it's also great for gifting especially when you are not sure of the person's preference. Great buy and I will keep purchasing, can't go wrong with these sets.
Cynthia P.
Palo Alto, CA
I really liked this concept of testing out fragrance smaples and then going back and getting a scent u liked for free. But here's the catch, none of these scent are actually that great. All the mainstream popular scents aren't in here and most of the scents that you can redeem are in a rollerball and not a spray.
Lauren N.
Calabasas, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
These sets are amazing! Awesome if you want to test out scents. Or if you see a perfume you want, it’s much more cost effective to buy this and open it up right after you purchase it and hand in the coupon right there! In this set, chloe nomade is my favorite. I’ve tested all.
Kathleen N.
Springfield, MA
Love these perfume I have got them at the stores as samples. I would recommend these brands to anyone. They all have an amazing scent. Some of them as a rich scent to it. Go and make your purchase right now!!!!!❤️🙂😉
Michele G.
Henderson, NV
Purchased at: Sephora
Reslly nice gift set for any perfume lover . All these perfumes are must haves and nice for someone e that likes to change scents with seasons
Asanté C.
This gives them a chance to choose for themselves cause I hate to choose the "wrong" scent for a person. Plus, they will get the most uses out of it in a way. Even if they dont like, they can regift the samples so it doesnt go to waste.