Sephora Favorites Perfume Sampler 2018 Launches

Exchange the included voucher for a FREE FULL-SIZE featured fragrance* Inside this box, you'll find eight samples of some of our most sought-after women's fragrances. Choose your favorite, and then take the included scent certificate to any US Sephora store* to redeem for a full-size bottle of your favorite featured fragrance at no extra cost. This set contains: - 0.05 oz/ 1.5 mL Clean Reserve Acqua Neroli Eau de Parfum Spray(Certificate redeems for 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Eau de Parfum Spray) - 0.05 oz/ 1.5 mL Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Garden Eau de Parfum Spray(Certificate redeems for 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Eau de Parfum Spray) - 0.05 oz/ 1.5 mL Nest Wisteria Blue Eau de Parfum(Certificate redeems for 1.7 oz/ 50mL Eau de Parfum Spray) - 0.05 oz/ 1.5 mL Prada Candy Sugar Pop Eau de Parfum Spray(Certificate redeems for 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Eau de Toilette Rollerball) - 0.05 oz/ 1.5 mL Tom Ford Eau de Soleil Blanc Eau de Toilette Spray(Certificate redeems for 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Toilette Spray) - 0.04 oz/ 1.2 mL Giorgio Armani Si Passione Eau de Parfum Spray(Certificate redeems for 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Eau de Parfum Spray) - 0.04 oz/ 1.2 mL Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau de Toilette Spray(Certificate redeems for 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Toilette Spray) - 0.03 1 mL Versace Dylan Blue Pour Femme Eau de Parfum Spray(Certificate redeems for 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Eau de Parfum Spray) *Check the product of your choice and redeem your scent certificate at any US Sephora store. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept redemptions at Sephora.com or Sephora inside JCPenney stores.

hi can u send me this?
I am obsessed with perfume and I saw this sampler at Sephora. Has anyone purchased this before? Did you like the fragrances?
I've been really considering this sampler. Thoughts on the fragrances includes? Were you satisfied with the options given and which did you redeem your voucher for? 😊
Start your review of Sephora Favorites Perfume Sampler 2018 Launches!
a month agoGilbert
I have purchased a few of these over the last few years. Usually every time they come out with one which seems to be annually. I always research the scents and their corresponding volumes correlating to their full size counterparts that the coupon "pays" for to see what kind of deal it is and what sizes are the biggest or smallest since it varies. Also the terms are important. The deal is if they don't carry the one you choose in store you can pick any perfume of equal or lesser value. This works out great in lesser known perfumes in here at the jcpenney sephoras (but you have to purchase the jcpenney at sephora fragrance set for this to work I believe. Idk I have only done it once).
Then I go and test the scents at sephora to make sure theres one I love that costs at least as much as the box (because some cost less. I guess it's how they make their money back from the more expensive ones getting chosen).
But either way you do this it's a great way to try different scents out over a few day period for each and find your fav. You get a full size bottle and all the samples and maybe a sample of something like lip gloss or something else. It's fantastic.
It would also be an amazing gift idea for any woman or teen in your life who you're looking for a unique gift idea for.
Totally recommend. I absolutely adore these sets. I adore most sephora fav sets but these are hands down my favs and the best value.
2 months agoBowie, MD
Sephora Favorites Perfume Sampler 2018 Launches uploaded by Ashley H.
I like getting these sample favorites because when you wanna get a new type of perfume, but either don’t have time to sit there and smell them all, or your like me and get a headache trying to find a new fragrance, this sampler comes in handy. Not only does it come in cute little sizes of the different perfume bottles (and I’m not talking little tube like sizes either) it also comes with a certificate to buy a FULL size of what perfume you like best for free. ( And yes I said a free FULL size) And I think the price is amazing for 9 little bottles of perfume & a certificate for a free full size, (when most of these perfumes range from $60-$100 alone) So if your looking for a new perfume to try, definitely go to Sephora and snag you one of these bad boys!! 🛍
4 days agoNew Orleans
I bought this as a Mother's Day for my Mother in Law.  This was a great gift set because she could try several different perfumes to see what she liked best.  Then she was able to go to Sephora with a coupon to get a full size bottle of her favorite scent.  The price is great as One of the full size bottles was the same price as the sampler set.
4 days agopittsburgh
I love Sephora fragrance sets. They are a great way to sample different types of perfumes without the full commitment. These are brilliant too because after I’m done sampling all of them, I can pick my favorite scent and redeem the included coupon with a rollerball of my choice. How great!
4 days ago
Cuando compras este set por primera vez, dices que es caro, porque el tamaño de los envases es pequeño, pero después de que te das cuenta de que tienes la oportunidad de comprar un perfume en tamaño REAL a ese precio y luego PIENSA. Ve a ese buen trato. Tanta variedad por poco precio.
6 days agoBoston NY
I usually cannot use super strong perfumes, but these ones are perfect. Other perfumes I usually use are harsh smelling and don't last remotely as long as these ones do. The price is a little much, but that way you know you're getting good quality! I would give these a 10/10 rating!
a month ago
I love the perfume sample packs from Sephora. It's fun to try different scents out and trade in the voucher for the full size. You always end up saving a bit of money so I highly recommend this if your favorite perfume is in the group. I've purchased this as a gift before and the recipient loved it.
5 days agoMilwaukee, WI
Always a big hit, I reccomend purchasing around their percentage off sales to really get a good value. Makes a great gift or for yourself if you are looking to get a new fragrance. Comes with a voucher so you can redeem it for a full size product.
a month agoChicago, IL
My favorite part about these fragrance sets are that you can redeem your favorite perfume for a bigger bottle. It’s so worth the price and at the same time you get to sample many different scents you don’t necessarily want to commit to buying
2 months agoValley Stream
Product was great, but some of the perfumes were a little too pungent for me. The scent stayed for hours, but some were so strong that it gave me migraines. I was a first time user and I’d definitely use again, but find a more tailored scent!