Sephora Favorites Perfume Sampler 2018 Launches

Exchange the included voucher for a FREE FULL-SIZE featured fragrance* Inside this box, you'll find eight samples of some of our most sought-after women's fragrances. Choose your favorite, and then take the included scent certificate to any US Sephora store* to redeem for a full-size bottle of your favorite featured fragrance at no extra cost. This set contains: - 0.05 oz/ 1.5 mL Clean Reserve Acqua Neroli Eau de Parfum Spray(Certificate redeems for 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Eau de Parfum Spray) - 0.05 oz/ 1.5 mL Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Garden Eau de Parfum Spray(Certificate redeems for 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Eau de Parfum Spray) - 0.05 oz/ 1.5 mL Nest Wisteria Blue Eau de Parfum(Certificate redeems for 1.7 oz/ 50mL Eau de Parfum Spray) - 0.05 oz/ 1.5 mL Prada Candy Sugar Pop Eau de Parfum Spray(Certificate redeems for 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Eau de Toilette Rollerball) - 0.05 oz/ 1.5 mL Tom Ford Eau de Soleil Blanc Eau de Toilette Spray(Certificate redeems for 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Toilette Spray) - 0.04 oz/ 1.2 mL Giorgio Armani Si Passione Eau de Parfum Spray(Certificate redeems for 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Eau de Parfum Spray) - 0.04 oz/ 1.2 mL Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau de Toilette Spray(Certificate redeems for 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Toilette Spray) - 0.03 1 mL Versace Dylan Blue Pour Femme Eau de Parfum Spray(Certificate redeems for 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Eau de Parfum Spray) *Check the product of your choice and redeem your scent certificate at any US Sephora store. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept redemptions at Sephora.com or Sephora inside JCPenney stores.

HHola me gustaria una caja para poder probar este producto
How to I get a sample to review ?
Is it good value of money how my perfume samples you get in this kit ?
Start your review of Sephora Favorites Perfume Sampler 2018 Launches!
Valerie  T.
Red Springs, NC
Sephora Favorites Perfume Sampler 2018 Launches uploaded by Valerie  T.
Purchased at: Sephora
The Sephora Favorites perfume launches of 2021 box! Has 8 different samples that are fabulous! Dolce and Gabbana-Dolce Rose, Madison Louis Marie-No.12Bousval, Ellis Brooklyn- Bee Eau De Parfum, Marc Jacobs- Daisy, Skylar- Vanilla Sky Eau de Toilette, Versace- Versace Dylan Turquoise, Juliette has a Gun- Pear inc., Giorgio Armani- Terra Di Giogia. Out of all of these my favorite was Juliette has a gun Pear Inc. It is a fresh light Pear scent that is strong and still beautiful.
Tasha M.
Fort Myers, FL
Sephora Favorites Perfume Sampler 2018 Launches uploaded by Tasha M.
This is an unknown treasure that I’ve been partaking in for years. I buy these every year when [user:sephor]a puts out their #vibrouge sale (20% off). I buy quite a few and use them as gifts throughout the year. Now, the samples come out in the CUTEST mini bottles. Just remember this also comes with a gift card for a full size bottle. I have given these as gifts where people didn’t know and threw away the certificates. I just assume everyone knows what they are bc I have loved them for so long. You can also upgrade for more money for bigger sizes. They come in men’s cologne as well and my husband loves it. I usually buy his cologne in store for him before I give it to him and he uses small bottles to travel.
Giorgianna G.
Cleveland, OH
These are the BEST!! Not only do they give you (or the gift recipient) a way to try before choosing, but they are a great bang for your buck!! Great gift AND a money-saver!! Sephora Favorites Perfume Sampler 2018 Launches ✔ ✔😀
ginger I.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love these sampler packs of fragrance. I think it's rad that for the price of one perfume you get quite a few sample or travel sized fragrances as well. However I would already know the perfume I plan on getting out of the pack so I will not be disappointed if I don't like any.
Rubayat R.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a great deal if you love perfume. The bottles are really great and fancy the only thing I would like them to fix is that the perfume doesn't really least long. I would definitely recommend this it has great smell.
Rebecca  R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love buying these sample sets for my daughters . They can try the scents and decide which one they like . They like the small sizes to throw In there purse or gym bag . It’s a great gift idea .
Briana O.
Plantation, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
I've purchased these ever holiday they're available and I absolutely love them. It's great because you're able to try all of them and choose a full size bottle once you've decided.
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
I bought Sephora favorites perfume sample for my daughter knowing that at the end she got to choose a full size bottle of one of her favorites this is an amazing Christmas gift birthday gift or heck whatever for your loved one
Emily G.
Elizabethtown, KY
Okay so it wasn’t this specific one, it was the larger set, “Sephora Favorites Perfume Sampler 2019”. I received this as a gift for Christmas. It was well loved and it helped me find some amazing scents! However, I would not purchase this myself and only would purchase something like this as a gift for someone else.
Lisa B.
Lincoln, NE
I found two new scents that I just fell in love with thanks to this sample box. They were all good, and I'd definitely recommend this and buy again for myself.