BeautyBeauty SetsCosmetic SetsSephora
Favorites Mother's Day Coffret Perfume Set

Sephora Favorites Mother's Day Coffret Perfume Set

The perfect deluxe perfume sampler, featuring two of our brand new fragrances, plus an added Pat McGrath Labs Dark Star mascara! These scents range from fruity florals to sweet cool spices we know you'll love for the Spring season. Choose your favorite, and then take the included scent certificate to any US Sephora store to redeem for a full size of your favorite featured fragrance at no extra cost. In-Store Only: Exchange the included voucher for a FREE FULL-SIZE featured fragrance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sephora Favorites Mother's Day Coffret Perfume Set!
How would you rate this product?
Julie Ann S.
Levittown, PA
Sephora Favorites Mother's Day Coffret Perfume Set uploaded by Julie Ann S.
Sephora Favorites Mother's Day Coffret Perfume Set uploaded by Julie Ann S.
I love this Sephora Deluxe Perfume Sampler. It has these cute tiny bottles. It comes with eight different scents. I had taken a little break from perfume, but this is a beautiful way to get back into it. I was unsure what I wanted, and now I can try all of these to help me figure it out. It also comes with a certificate that lets me get one full-size bottle of perfume. I'm happy about this purchase, and I would recommend it.
Kristen D.
Oakton, VA
Sephora Favorites Mother's Day Coffret Perfume Set uploaded by Kristen D.
Sephora Favorites Deluxe Perfume Sampler is one of my favorite products at Sephora. I really liked 5 out of the 7 samplers- they are a nice size and perfect for travel. Once I pick a favorite- there is a certificate included for a full-size perfume of my choice! It’s a great value if you are looking for a new perfume and this sampler even came with a free mini mascara
Tekoa  D.
Norfolk, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love perfumes and wanted to treat myself to some new scents. I like 4 out of 7 with Atelier Cologne being my favorite to Indigo being the least favorite of the bunch. I do like that you receive a certificate to redeem a full size bottle of your favorite. I wouldn’t purchase again, but would try other samplers at Sephora.

Looking for your answer?