A multi-branded mascara sampler set with five favorite deluxe mascaras and a voucher to come back and redeem for the full size of your favorite. Lash Stash To Go Set features five deluxe mascaras and a voucher to choose the mascara you covet the most. Just bring the enclosed voucher back to stores to redeem for the full size version. The Marc Jacobs O!Mega Lash in Blacquer has a lash-expanding, ultra-volumizing formula that's designed to deliver high-drama lashes. Milk Makeup Ubame in Black is a 72 percent natural formula that's infused with ubame oak and sapphire dust to create super voluminous lashes. Too Faced's Better Than Sex Mascara in Black separates, coats, and curls voluptuous perfection. Tarte's tarteistt™ lash paint in Black provides an ultra-black, long-wearing formula that lengthens, thickens, and curls lashes, and Ciate LONDON's Triple Shot in Black instantly lengthens, volumizes, defines, and curls, to enhance and enlarge lashes. This set contains: - 0.1 oz Marc Jacobs O!Mega Lash in Blacquer - 0.25 oz Milk Makeup Ubame in Black - 0.17 oz Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara in Black - 0.1 oz Tarte tarteistt lash paint in Black - 0.17 oz Ciate LONDON Triple Shot in BlacK

Do they be sending this ?
I would love this! Where can you get this?
What's the best mascara from sephora for short, thin and droopy lashes?
Start your review of Sephora Favorites Lashstash To Go!
Canyon City , OR
The set that I got included Buxom, UD, Lancome, Tarte, and Bobbi Brown. I'm kind of biased in this review because I have purchased all of these items seperate on their own at different times. So when I went to the store and saw they had my favorite lash products in 1 set I nearly died. Absolutely wonderful, none of them clump or smudge and they last me all day running around work for 10+ hours.
Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Honolulu, HI
A great set of Mascaras. Easy way to test a few different mascaras to see which works best for you. I personally love these mini mascaras because I feel like the full size ones either get old or get dry. throwing out mascaras every 3 months is usually what i do, so this is a great way to save you some money.
Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Love this collection!! This is a great way to figure out what mascara works best for you! I especially love that this includes a Milk mascara! That's usually a very expensive/high quality brand- and this mascara does not disappoint. Another good reason to get this is because you'll acquire a bunch of travel size mascaras! ;)
Sun Damage
Lubbock, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I really love the fact that you can try out all of these mascaras and decide which one you like, and get a free full size of it. It’s a great idea. I appreciate the variety and options. I will definitely purchase this next year. This year I ended up getting the full size MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volume Mascara. My only complaint is that it doesn’t advertise that the voucher will not be valid online or in jcpenney stores until you receive it,, so I had to wait a while to get my full size. Other than that I loved it and would recommend.
Redness, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone
I love being able to try the latest mascara and then have voucher for full size of favorite. Thank you sephora for this awsome special. I look forward to it eveyyear and am never dissapointef!!!!
Dullness, Large Pores, Dark Spots
Metairie, LA
I was looking for a new mascara to try and came across this. It has 5 sample size mascaras of all top brands that people have been raving over and it’s like $28 PLUS you get a free voucher to get a full size of whichever mascara you loved the most! Can’t beat that for the money when you’re already going to pay that much for a full size mascara anyways.
Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
macomb
Purchased at: ULTA
I really liked this! When I first got it I was a little skeptical but it wasn’t bad. Not too expensive either. I liked how much variety they added to this kit. It’s definitely something that I would buy again, for sure
Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Phoenix AZ
Who doesn’t love mascara!!! My fave is the Better than Sex! This is a great buy because you can try before you buy and once you found your fave you gem get your full six for free!!
Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Sephora Favorites Lashstash To Go uploaded by Influenster M.
Sephora Favorites Lashstash To Go uploaded by Influenster M.
$28 for Sephora's most popular and most purchased mascaras and what makes this even better, is that it comes with an enclosed mascara voucher to exchange at a Sephora store for a full-size featured mascara so it's a win-win! This box comes with 5 sample size mascaras and all 5 of them are great, I can't pick a favorite because they all give me fan looking eyelashes, just how I like. The only thing I'm a little disappointed about is that the Bobbi Brown mascara is very small and the brush doesn't fit in the entire mascara container to be able to use it properly but other than that, this was a pretty good purchase for me and I will more than likely repurchase this later on if available so I encourage other makeup lovers like me to buy this, I highly recommend these, they're a total bargain👍
Acne, Large Pores, Puffiness
Irvine, KY
I live these product favorites sets not only are they great to buy and break up for little gift sets but ( in the case of this mascara set) all the products are great and they last me a long time so I'm paying a lot less money for more products. The Marc Jacobs mascara is almost as much as this whole set. It's fabulous though so I get my holy grail mascaras for next to nothing!!!
Large Pores, Fine Lines, Sun Damage
Ask a question to the Influenster community...