BeautyEyeSephora
Favorites Lashstash Mascara Set

Sephora Favorites Lashstash Mascara Set

A set of 10 bestselling lash products from brands like PAT McGRATH LABS, Too Faced, and more.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sephora Favorites Lashstash Mascara Set!
Isi G.
Austin, TX
Sephora Favorites Lashstash Mascara Set uploaded by Isi G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have this same type of product but only lash eyeliners come, I recommend you buy this product. I will leave the photo here. I love the work they do on mine
kristal L.
race st
Purchased at: ULTA
Estacagina esta al perfesion tine tan opsio es qie pudes escoger probar una qie balla con usted y mirar cual es la educada cada una una tine to suyo probarla se la recomendo chicas.
Trina C.
Owasso, OK
Purchased at: Sephora
You can’t beat the price and value of this set! With the 2 full size tubes the set pays for itself, so add in all the other mini mascara tubes, the serum, conditioner and lashes...it’s a steal of a deal!!! Plus, it’s a great opportunity to try out new mascara that you may not try otherwise!!
Katie S.
West Chester, OH
I love this kit! I'm a mascara lover/ fanatic. It's been the only makeup I've worn consistently since I was a teenager. I love trying new brands and brush types and this set allows that with larger tubes and a great variety. I bought this at Christmas of last year and was still wearing it in July. I love the Pat McGrath mascara! I believe I only see these sets at the holidays as I didn't see it on the Sephora website recently. I will definitely be buying this set again!
Mona Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these lashstash boxes and I buy them every year. Even if you dont like all of them, liking 2-3 of the products is still worth the money. I love the lash serum, the Pat McGrath and of course Too Faced Better Than Sex.
Reba J.
Zirconia, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this before Christmas I had a little extra money so I splurged on myself I hadn't got to in a long time I really.like the Lashes they are so pretty ,and the pat McGrath mascara is great I had been wanting to try the blinc mascara and I really liked it I love all of it really and I wish that it was a permanent iteam but it's only around for the holidays it's a great deal I would recommend to anyone
xatuna Q.
New Castle, DE
Sephora Favorites Lashstash Mascara Set uploaded by xatuna Q.
this is a very good product with amazing result and top quality 👍Sephora Favorites Lashstash Mascara Set 👍👍👍
Keila C.
Calhoun, GA
I would love to try this product 🙏 it has me 😍😍😍 so I can give my honest review💗 #voxbox #influenster #obsequio #programagratis #regalo #loquiero #makeup #fashion #style #cozystyle #makeuplovers #influencerspostureo #productreview #instagood #skincareproducts #instagram #bblogger #follow #makeupartist #free #style #productreview #instagood #skincareproducts #instagram #bblogger #follow #makeupartist #free #style The Influenster App Sephora
Nathalie B.
Shawinigan, QC
Purchased at: Sephora
Spécialistes dans les produits beautés, Séphora est mon préférés!!! Quand je veux commander un set complets pour les yeux,Sephora Favorites Lashstash Mascara Set,est un très bon choix et oui je le recommande 5/5. Bon rapport et qualité prix sa vaut la peine !!!! 😘 Pour monsieur qui ne sais pas quoi acheter a leur douce c'est le choix peut importe l'age . Pour les ados ainsi,que les femme,ces un bon choix 🎁.
member-fad3a
La verdad se ve muy bueno el producto y me encantará probarlo. Es muy controversial y lo veo en muchas páginas

Looking for your answer?