Sephora Favorites Hydration To Go uploaded by Rochel S.

BY SEPHORA

A four-piece collection of bestselling hydrators to moisturize skin for a dewy, smooth, youthful-looking complexion. Hydration To Go features four travel-size products to deeply nourish skin. Amore Pacific's Moisture Bound Skin Energy Hydration Delivery System is a pure botanical moisturizing mist that provides an instant and lasting boost of refreshment for any skin type. Glamglow™ Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment is a non-drying face mask that delivers extreme hydration. Josie Maran's lightweight 100% Pure Argan Oil can be used as a daily moisturizer or treatment for skin, hair, and nails while Ole Henriksen's oil-free Sheer Transformation® nourishes skin as it gently exfoliates and fades dark spots. This set contains:- 1 oz Amore Pacific Moisture Bound Skin Energy Hydration Delivery System - 0.5 oz Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment - 0.5 oz Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil - 0.25 oz Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation see more...

Anna V.
Anna V.
Windsor, CA
This is a great deal. I highly recommend it. The cost is nothing for what you receive. I love al three products. They are great for summertime and have helped me with dry skin. If you can get your hands in this then go for it!
Erica C.
Erica C.
Warren, OH
Review for: Sephora Favorites Hydration To Go
Love this combo. My skin gets so dry in the winter and these products are a life saver.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Sephora Favorites Hydration To Go
Loved all of these products. Gives you a good sample size of each product to really know how they wear on your skin type. I have normal to dry skin but I can get extremely dry and sensitive. None of these products irritated my skin or gave me a reaction. I used them apart of my daily routine. My favorite is the oil and eye cream.
L. Chantay N.
L. Chantay N.
Review for: Sephora Favorites Hydration To Go
I have extremely oily skin that is also acne prone, but Josie Maran's Argan Oil is a god send! The price was reasonable, and I love that Sephora always seems to have it in stock along with the cleansing oil and exfoliant by the same brand.
Brittanie V.
Brittanie V.
Burlington
Review for: Sephora Favorites Hydration To Go
Amazing products! I have very dry skin and got the perfect routine down after being able to try out a bunch of different products. After getting the trial sizes I found that I love first aid beauty. It's very sensitive for my skin and I know I can always count on the hydration from the full body lotion that you can even use on your face!
jamilah b.
jamilah b.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Sephora Favorites Hydration To Go
I love love Josie Moran products but the one I cannot be without its the Argan oil I highly recommend it and it does leave you're skin soft it's the best one beauty product I can't be without nor share lol