Sephora
Favorites Haute Hydrators Kit

Sephora Favorites Haute Hydrators Kit

A kit that includes eight of our hydrating favorites. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily What Else You Need to Know: The belif the true cream aqua bomb is an ultra-lightweight, oil-free gel cream that instantly cools and refreshes skin while providing intensive hydration. First Aid Beauty's® Ultra Repair® Cream is a fast-absorbing, rich moisturizer that provides instant and long-term hydration for dry, distressed skin and eczema. fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Moisturizer is a lightweight daily formula that instantly illuminates the complexion while delivering 24-hour moisture for a radiant, youthful glow.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sephora Favorites Haute Hydrators Kit!
Heather H.
Sacramento, CA
Sephora Favorites Haute Hydrators Kit uploaded by Heather H.
I’m obsessed with everything in this set. For $25, you really can’t beat it. The La Mer is incredible, and makes my skin feel amazing. Everything else is so hydrating. Perfect for if you want to try new products without buying the full sized ones.
Barbara W.
North Pole, AK
Sephora Favorites Haute Hydrators Kit uploaded by Barbara W.
I purchased this set because I thought it was a very nice set of different products to try for the price. I often break out after different products because of my sensitive skin so being able to try multiple products all at once is something that I’m always looking for. The samples are big enough where I can give the product a fair try and not only apply it once or twice. I think this kit is worth its price!
Shallen F.
Lisbon
I really enjoyed testing all of the products in this set! I even purchased a second one to give to my go-to beauty guru friend. The First aid beauty repair cream is really good, I haven’t used it yet, but my husband has been using it religiously for bug bites and it helps relieve irritation and also helps heal the bites quickly, before my husband itches himself into scars. Love the Watermelon sleep mask, it’s become integrated into my skincare routine at least once per week, it leaves my skin super moisturized and o enjoy the smell. The Belif Aqua Bomb moisturizer is the star in this set, it’s divine, gives me so much moisture and has become one of my preferred moisturizers. I didn’t love the Lotus or YTTP moisturizers, they are both ok, but nothing special. The Treatment lotion is a good toner, I enjoy missing it with my Belif Witch hazel toner on mornings where I do a La Mer skincare routine, like twice per week at this point. Haven’t tried the SkinFX cleanser yet, but I have high hopes for it, I’m on the hunt for an oil cleanser, maybe this could be the one! The HUM gummies are delicious, I’ve contemplated buying a jar just to have as a snack, but I fear eating the whole jar in one sitting, so I have refrained. I take vitamins already, so I didn’t notice any difference the day I tried these, but the taste and texture is seriously so good! Sephora Favorites Haute Hydrators Kit
Michele G.
Henderson, NV
Sephora Favorites Haute Hydrators Kit uploaded by Michele G.
Live this set from sephora. Only $25 to get these items . Items are minis but the cleanser is a good size. Nice way to try some products to see if they are worth purchasing.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,056 reviews
Sephora Favorites Haute Hydrators Kit uploaded by Melissa B.
Unfortunately I don’t think you can get this kit anymore, but I love it!!! I’m newer to skincare, so it was a great way for me to try out different brands and products without getting full size bottles. I love pretty much all of the products for different reasons.... reviews on each one coming soon! 🙃 I will definitely be repurchasing most of these!! belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb Glow Sweet Glow™ - Skin Hydration Vegan Gummies with Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin C + E Lotus Anti- Aging Daily Moisturizer La Mer The Treatment Lotion The Breast Cancer Campaign Edition 3.4 oz. Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask Skinfix Foaming Oil Cleanser 3.4oz Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration

Looking for your answer?