BY SEPHORA

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A curated assortment of Sephora's bestselling hair masks designed for any hair type, from color-treated to tightly coiled. Key benefits:- Repairs damage- Hydrates - Smooths If you want to know more…Explore all of Sephora's bestselling hair masks with Hair Rescue Masks On The Go. Featuring a luxurious, effective mask for every hair type and concern including dryness, damage and split ends, lack of volume, frizz, and more hair will be left stronger, smoother, softer, healthier-looking, and more manageable. This set contains:- 0.46 oz/ 15 mL Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Balm-to-Oil Pre-Shampoo Masque - 0.4 oz/ 12 mL Phyto Phytokeratine Extreme Exceptional Mask - 2 x 0.25 oz/ 7.4 mL Rita Hazan Weekly Remedy Treatment For Deep Hydration & Superior Shine Treatment Step 1 & 2 - 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Gloss Moderne High-Gloss Masque - 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Rare Prickly Pear Seed Oil - 1 oz/ 30 mL Living Proof Perfect Hair Day® Night Cap Overnight Perfector - 1 oz/ 29 mL Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask - 1 oz/ 30 mL Ouai Treatment Masque - 0.67 oz/ 19 g VERB Hydrating Mask see more...

• Has anyone tidied these? I have long red dry frizzy curly hair an...4 Answers
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
Sephora Favorites Hair Rescue Masks On The Go has a good price and lets  you discover what mask works for you before making a big purchase of the full size product. There are 8 different masks along with a cute reusable bag.  The products help you re-hydrate, strengthen, add shine and repair your damaged hair. My hair is dry due to many years of highlighting and this was a great way to find what worked for me without breaking the bank. Sephora Favorites Hair Rescue Masks On The Go
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a great and relatively inexpensive way to try out a bunch of cult favorite beauty hair treatments without having to commit to full size bottles! Plus if you travel a lot this gives you travel sizes of possible favorite products. I love these style of boxes from Sephora. They always have great brands for a great value.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love this set. So I just bought this about a week or a little more than that ago. I use a mask almost every time I wash along with two conditioners because you're supposed to mask weekly. Especially with my issues. And I wash my hair every 4 to 6 days, whenever it starts to get oily.
I have really thick, curly hair that I'm growing out. Its right past shoulder length. I have a lot of breakage and split ends. My damage is from heat. I flat iron daily and blow dry with a ceramic brush and flat iron on the day I wash. I use protective products but I still need some deep conditioning on every wash day.
I'm still looking for that holy grail hair mask. I really like the PhytoKeratin extreme but the price per ounce is just a bit too much for me at 60 dollars a tub. So I was going to get the living proof or the Briogeo because they are so well loved but I think we all have to admit its an investment when you spend this kind of money and you don't want to be disappointed.
So i seen this. It was 25 and I checked the weights and you get more than 8 ounces of high end products. That's way cheaper than 8 ounces of any one of these would cost. That alone makes it worth it. But then you get to try all of these to hopefully find your perfect match before making the investment? That's awesome. I know now that one of the masks I was considering (the BB overnight mask) is definitely out. And im glad I found that out with no risk taken rather than having to return a used product and it going in the trash and wasting my time and their money.
It also comes with a cute bag so you can travel with this or use the bag for cosmetics or shower items for travel or home storage. Its a sturdy bag thats super fashionable and cute.
Overall this is one of the best deals I have seen in the sephora favorites hair line in a while. Its a great deal. All the products are good sized for more than one use at least.
I definiteky recommend.
INIKEYA F.
Baltimore, MD
I love these sephora kits for one you get a great price for all these deluxe samples and you get a variety of choices to see what you will like and won't you can't go wrong with these .
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
These favorites kits are such a great value! They let me try a bunch of different, high-end products for a fraction of the price and without the commitment of buying a full size product for a hefty price. I love hair masks in general and the Living Proof, Christophe Robin, and Photo ones are some of the best that I've tried! The Verb one is good as well but I don't find the Briogeo one to do anything at all for my hair.
ashley g.
There are no negatives to this product. I didn't like some of the brands but everything in this package cost $20 on its own so getting to try premium brands out for a mer $25 is amazing. if you are looking for some new hair care or always wanted to try some premium brands this is perfect
Rachel M.
I love this little kit! Even though they are all sample sizes that are mainly a one time use, you are still getting a great value trying out some of Sephora's more luxurious brands, and brands that might not be carried at all Sephora locations.
Amanda G.
Lomita, CA
I ordered these for my dry and brittle hair. I had no idea how great they would be. They took my fragile locks to the hair I always wanted. Now my hair looks and feels like silk.
Julie K.
Kailua Kona, HI
Great set! Generous amounts of many very expensive masks . Should've bought three of these!
Nazeela M.
Surrey, BC
This was a really great kit to try out some brands that I have heard about but haven’t had a chance to try! I have long thick curly hair and every mask in this kit was able to tame, soften and smooth my curls! It left my hair shiny and healthy and I could really tell that the moisture was being restored in my hair! All in all a really great discovery kit with reasonable amounts of each product to give you at least a couple uses each!
Amy S.
Phoenixville, PA
Has anyone tidied these? I have long red dry frizzy curly hair and now with chemo it is so brittle. It isn't just falling out it's so brittle it's breaking.