BY SEPHORA

A mulitbranded nude-hued lip set. Get the nude-ist edition to lip with Give Me Some Nude Lip™. This neutral set features six must-haves to create the perfect nude lip look. This set includes two full-size and four deluxe-size nude lip essentials: Bite Beauty's Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Honeycomb to Too Faced's Cosmetics Melted Matte Liquified Matte Long Wear Lipstick in Queen B. Find the perfect nude shade for your lips and explore different nude lip colors. This set contains: - 0.05 oz/ 1.55 g Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Honeycomb (beige nude) - 0.07 oz/ 1.55 g Buxom® Full-On Lip Cream in White Russian (nude) - 0.009 oz/ 0.25 g Estee Edit The Barest Contour lip Liner in 05 In The Buff (satin nude) - 0.05 oz/ 1.7 g Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Creme in 246 Slow Burn (creamy nude rose) - 0.08 oz/ 2.3 mL Too Faced Cosmetics Melted Matte Liquified Matte Long Wear Lipstick in Queen B (matte soft mauve) - 0.11 oz/ 3.4 g Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in 1993 Comfort Matte (medium brown) see more...

• Which lipstick from this box is your favourite?3 Answers
  • I just got this set in the mail today. I tried out the colors an...5 Answers
  • Does the Buxom lipgloss actually show up on lips at all or is it ...6 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alyssa O.
If you are looking to try out new lip products, but don't know which one I highly recommend getting this set.  I have bought two of these sets.  I bought this set and the most recent set.  I also love having mini products because I can never go through a whole liquid lipstick or regular lipstick.  I used up my entire Too Faced liquid lip.  It also comes with at least one full sized product this is great and it is only $28 dollars - which I think is an absolute steal! I will absolutely purchased the next time they update the products!
Janice R.
Philadelphia , PA
Ok so I don't have the exact same products which I will post a picture of but I do have the Sephore Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lips mini collection that my sister bought for my birthday this year.I love each product I received and in the picture will give you more detail.I love the lip shape box and packaging.At the time she paid $35 for the mini collection and I was very thankful to her because I loved it.The consistency of each lip product was smooth/cream and match my complexion well
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
I just received my nude set from Sephora and absolutely love the set. I already have the KVD one It came in the KVD nude set I bought months ago but I don’t mind I can give it away. Every nude shade is wearable for me so that’s a huge plus. The one I love the most is from Ciate velvet I’ve never tried her formula and I have to say I love it. The least loved one is from Boxom bc it’s sticky. I don’t like anything sticky on my lips. Pick this up you won’t regret it.
Heather M.
Placentia, CA
This has the perfect blend of product and colors. It’s nice I am able to give this gift away to my mom and know she will have enough product to last her awhile. I would continue to buy these as gifts every year if Sephora continued selling them.
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
This Sephora Give me Some Nude Lip is a great gift to give or receive. It’s perfect for the woman who loves a nude lip and wants to sample different brands, finishes and colors in the nude range. It’s affordable and has variety which is awesome!
Lindsay T.
Pittsford, NY
I got this as a gift for my sister, and when she swatched the colors (immediately after opening) they looked stunning! Great variety of nudes, from cool to warm, and different finishes too. Would highly recommend getting gifts at Sephora!
Elena C.
Columbus, Michigan
Absolutely love this kit! It’s inexpensive and good quality! Great for testing out name brand lipsticks without having to pay extreme amounts! The samples also last a long time and can be used many times! Would definitely recommend!
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
I hate that I am just now getting around to doing this interview as I have had this collection for what seems like forever, but at least it has given me time to thoroughly try out every one of the items!
I'm going to start with my thoughts on the collection as a whole.  I think that Sephora did a great job curating some of the best nude lips from some really great brands.  I like that they included lip looks ranging from very subtle and barely there (Buxom lip cream), to pretty dramatic nudes (UD Vice lipstick).  I also love that they have included different types of lipsticks ( traditional roll up AND liquid lips) and different finishes (Satin, gloss, matte, etc.).  I think that this kit is a great way for people that do not have a lot of experience with lipstick or makeup in general to test out different kinds of lips and different brands without taking too much of a risk since the cost was only around $30 bucks and they are all colors that aren't overly dramatic or crazy.  Now I am going to give my thoughts on the individual items.

The Estee Edit lip liner is great! The color is so universal that it can be used with just about any nude lip.  As a matter of fact the color is so pretty that I have at times used it as a lipstick and colored in my entire lip area.  It looked great and it is definitely on the matte side.  The formula is great, no tugging or pulling and its not too dry.  I was really impressed with this and would like to buy more in other colors.

The Bite Amuse Bouche lipstick is so awesome! I have already reviewed that product on here so I will just hit the high points.  This is a gorgeous satin finish that goes on so smooth and stays on very well.  It tastes/smells great and it made with all natural ingredients which is great.  I love Bite lipsticks!

The Buxom Full-On Lip Cream is a nice one.  The formula has a lip plumper in it so it has a slight tingle in it.  It is noticeable but it is not painful or irritating like some lip plumpers can be.  But I will say that compared to some of the other lip plumping glosses I have tried, I really didn't notice any plumping effect, even though the other ones that really plump also really burn!  Other than that, the color is nice.  It is very subtle and its almost a cream/clear with a pink undertone to it.  It goes on well and is not overly sticky and it tastes great! It looks great worn alone or over another lipstick.  I'd like to try this is other colors, especially a darker color.

The Urban Decay Vice lipstick is LIFE! This is called a "comfort matte" and it REALLY is comfortable! It's not quite as matte as other matte lips, but it is worth it because it is not drying and actually feels moisturizing when you put it on.  It also has great staying power and the shade 1993 is such an awesome 90's looking brown/nude color.  Also, the packaging is so great and sleek! I keep all of my Vice lipsticks on display on my vanity instead of in the drawer with my other lipsticks just because I love the packaging so much.  I have NOTHING bad to say about this lipstick!

The Too-Faced Melted Matte is not my favorite matte lip, but it is by no means bad.  One of the things that I immediately noticed was the smell.  It is not a totally horrible smell, but it is definitely not pleasant, it smells like chemicals.  It goes on smooth as butter and feels nice on the lips, but I have a hard time getting it to dry down all of the way.  It kind of stays tacky.  In spite of this it stays on rather well.  It does have some transfer due to the fact that it doesn't dry down all of the way, but its not excessive.  It wears down pretty good too, it doesn't get crazy patchy or anything as it starts to wear off.  I don't love this, but I definitely do not hate it and would be willing to try other colors because as we all know, sometimes the formula of lipsticks can change depending on the color.  Obviously there must be some that are a great formula because I have heard many people RAVE about these!

The Marc Jacobs Le Marc lip cream is great! It feels so smooth going on and has a nice satin finish.  It does have a good amount of transfer which in my opinion is normal with satin finishes, but the really neat thing about this lipstick is that it seems to almost work as a stain as well! When the satin finish wears off I am left with an almost matte lip stain in a very pretty color.  I don't know if they did this on purpose, but I love it and it works and I have read a lot of reviews of other people that have noticed this.  I liked this line of lipstick so much that I bought it in other shades and they are all great!

Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
I'm a sucker for value sets especially if they are lip products or skin care. I absolutely love this set. My favorite product is the one from Urban Decay, the shade is just perfect for my skin tone. I definitely recommend if you want to try new lip products but don't want to buy the full size
Morgan T.
Seaford, DE
I LOVE THIS SET!!! It's one of the best purchases I have made! The packaging is ADORABLE! It's pink, and the box is in the shape of lips! It's perfect for display! It comes with SIX lip products! Two of which are full size, so those two products make it an AMAZING deal already!! The two full size products are the Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in 1993, and an Estée Lauder Estée Edit Lip Liner in 05 In The Buff! It also comes with a deluxe sample size of a Too Faced Melted Matte liquid lipstick in the shade Queen Bee, a Buxom Full on Lip Cream in White Russian, a Bite Beauty Lipstick in Honeycomb, and a Marc Jacobs Lipstick in Slow Burn! I love the color choices they chose for this set, it's more nude colors, but depending on your skin tone, it might be darker or lighter! So there's a lot of diversity in the color selection, which means no matter what your skin tone, there will be something that works for you in this set! Me personally, I'm fair skinned, and I've found that I can get every single shade to work for me!! I completely am in love with this set, and I'm almost tempted to buy it again!! It's $28, and you get six lip products (2 full size) so I think it's an AMAZING deal, and I would recommend you go try it!!!
Aleksandra G.
Does the Buxom lipgloss actually show up on lips at all or is it more just like a sheer, clear gloss?
fiona h.
Quebec, QC
Ayushi R.
I really wanna buy this...Do you guys it's worth the price?
April D.
Malden, MA
I just got this set in the mail today. I tried out the colors and really liked the texture of the Urban Decay 1993 in comfort matte and the Mark Jacobs in Slow Burn. Does anyone have a particular favorite?
Rebecca C.