A multi-branded lip set with six lip color must-haves for the perfect nude pout. Explore your perfect nude lip look with Give Me Some Nude Lip set. It features our favorite lip pencil, sticks, liner, and liquid lipsticks. It's perfect for finding your most flattering nude shade with these four deluxe and two full size formulas. This set contains: - 0.01 oz Marc Jacobs Beauty Mini (P)Outliner Longwear Lip Pencil in Prim(Rose) (cocoa spice) - 0.12 oz NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick in Dolce Vita - 0.07 oz Laura Mercier Milky Way Creme Smooth Lipstick in Miky Way (nude) - 0.088 oz NUDESTIX Lip + Cheek Crayon in Whisper - 0.10 oz Tarte Deluxe Tarteist Lip Paint in Namaste Nude

How much is this set and is it still available for purchase ?
Is this product ok on the skin?
Does this product include any full sized products ?!?
Start your review of Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip!
Purchased at: Sephora
Every year when Sephora comes out with a new Give Me Some Lip set, I almost always end up buying it... Each set ranges from roughly $18-$42 depending on the selection, but in my opinion it’s definitely worth it. You usually get a minimum of 1 or 2 full sized products (some of the larger sets have up to 4) and a variety of deluxe sized lip products. I always end up discovering new brands and colors I wouldn’t normally buy. The very first set I purchased included the amazing NARS Dolce Vita, which has become my standard everyday pink lipstick. I don’t know that I would’ve tried NARS lipsticks had it not been included in that set. When you shop at Sephora and see the Sephora Favorites Lip Sets, definitely check them out! You’ll be incredibly pleased at the value if you’re a lipstick addict like I am!
Oxford, MS
Purchased at: Sephora
i really like this set! some value sets are overpriced or come with products I dont really want. this one came with all great products! i think it’s a good deal and let’s you try new brands that are usually expensive. i love that it’s all nudes, so if you love nudes as well and are looking for more lip products, i recommend this!
Cudahy, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
This was an awesome way for me to try some different tones of nude lipsticks with my skin tone. I will say there was a shade or two that looked awful on me and I wouldn’t necessarily recommend this for all skin tones. But the Nars one is of my favorites now. NARS Lipstick Dolce Vita
San Antonio , TX
Purchased at: Sephora
This was a nice trial kit. I wish it included one of the Bite Beauty lipsticks or all over sticks. The colors were nice but definitely suited towards fairer skin tones. I’m fair and most of these looked like I had nothing on. I like a bit more color.
Albuquerque, NM
If you want 2 bring out the beauty in you. For sure go to Sephora you can try on products before you make a purchase. Plus they have an awesome rewards program. I like the free stuff you get on your birthday and they make you feel so special. I do recommend every woman to get their makeup there.
Mount Washington
Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip uploaded by Kasey P.
Purchased at: Sephora
💋💄Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude LipYou can’t go wrong with nude shade lipstick! You also can’t go wrong with Sephora, ever! So this “Give Me Some Nude” set was my go to for my little girl. She was all dolled up for a Prom Themed Birthday Party! These lipsticks were perfect for her because it stayed on while she played & danced and came off when she wanted it off to eat or drink. It was really soft which is great for a young girl yet still glamorous & made her feel so beautiful! 💋💄 That alone makes this set perfect. 👌🏻 They have a very soft velvet feel and glide across your lips with a satisfying feeling. You don’t get that cakey, dry & gooey feeling like some lipsticks. Overall the “Give Me Some Nude” set from Sephora gets a 20 out of 10 by us! Ever girl should have this in their collection. 🖤💋💄#WinningStreak
Detroit, MI
I bought this from Sephora . I thought the it was a good deal, considering since the Nars lipstick was full size! Everything in the set was a nice size. The box is sooo freakin cute shaped as a lip.
I am beyond extremely satisfied with this purchase. You get a variety of mini nude lip samplers and a full size urban decay liquid lipstick. All the colors are amazing. I recommend you take advantage of this lip kit
Brooklyn, NY
Such an amazing gift set! I love having a variety of shades to pick from and these sizes are perfect to toss in my purse on the go for a quick touch up after eating. I like being able to try out different brands before committing to a full size product.
Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip uploaded by Emily M.
WOW! This is an amazing deal and I barely have an issue with any of these products. The Smashbox liquid pigment is definitely pigmented! I’m not 100% why it’s in this favorites because I’d say the shade is closer to a red rather than a nude, so it isn’t exactly my cup of tea, but it’s still beautiful. It isn’t really sticky or anything, which I definitely like. The applicator is interesting, I don’t love it but I don’t dislike it either. I love the Hourglass lip crayon. It’s pigmented and is moisturizing, like a lip balm. The packaging is actually pretty cheap on it though, it reminds me of something you’d get at the dollar store. The Tarte lip paint is great too.. I have it and two different shades but this one’s formula is a bit odd compared to the two. For some odd reason it is very liquidy. When I was going to take a picture of it I barely tilted it and it spilt out of the bottle on to my leg (I inserted a picture). This might just be a separate issue with mine, maybe I got one from a bad batch? The Nars lipstick is okay. It doesn’t apply super smooth and it isn’t very pigmented, but it still looks nice in the lips. I absolutely love the Buxom gloss, the shade is so nice and it isn’t overly sticky either! I also love how you get the Urban Decay Vice Special Effects top coat in a full size! It looks amazing and sits on a liquid lip really nicely! I’d 100% recommend getting this kit while it’s out! So worth it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...