Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip

A multi-branded lip set with six lip color must-haves for the perfect nude pout. Explore your perfect nude lip look with Give Me Some Nude Lip set. It features our favorite lip pencil, sticks, liner, and liquid lipsticks. It's perfect for finding your most flattering nude shade with these four deluxe and two full size formulas. This set contains: - 0.01 oz Marc Jacobs Beauty Mini (P)Outliner Longwear Lip Pencil in Prim(Rose) (cocoa spice) - 0.12 oz NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick in Dolce Vita - 0.07 oz Laura Mercier Milky Way Creme Smooth Lipstick in Miky Way (nude) - 0.088 oz NUDESTIX Lip + Cheek Crayon in Whisper - 0.10 oz Tarte Deluxe Tarteist Lip Paint in Namaste Nude

How can I get this box to try n review ?
What is the one baby product you cannot live without?
how long dooes lipstick color stay on the lip ?
Start your review of Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip!
Joha A.
lebanon
Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip uploaded by Joha A.
Purchased at: Sephora
it is spectacular incredibleSephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip Sephora The The Influenster App App The Influenster App Sephora they should try it they will love it very much...
Kristen Melissa M.
Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip uploaded by Kristen Melissa M.
These kits are so great ! This one in particular is so worth the money ! For the price you get so much , it really is an amazing value and a great way to try several different brands and not commit to having to buy them all at full sizes. That's not even a deal , that's a steal. If these are your type of shades , then I suggest you jump on it bc these kits don't last long ! They always run out of stock fast . The shades are beautiful and do go very well with any skin tone. I love that there is no repeat of brand in this box. Another great thing is that you can layer these lippies ! Great buy !
Vane T.
El Paso, TX
I 🥰 loved!! I love these colors they make feel me more natural to my look ❤️ and more sexy..❤️❤️❤️
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
I really love the idea of this. Testing multiple different types of lip products, stick, gloss, liner, etc for a decent price. Mine was $28 +tax at Sephora. I got 6 lovely products, travel size, very convenient. I will absolutely buy more as they come out.
Chiara D.
Miami Beach, FL
Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip uploaded by Chiara D.
Love color nude. It’s perfect for my color skin, every day I put some make up and the look is so natural
Cary S.
Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip uploaded by Cary S.
I have Marc Jacobs 242 No angel. It’s a beautiful warm peach brown that has a satin finish. Perfect for fall colors. Lasts 5-6 hours.
Layan A.
Collierville, TN
LOVE this set!!! It would be such a great gift for someone who loves makeup. It’s such a great way to try out sample sized products. I would definitely recommend checking these sets out - they are amazing!
Latrina  R.
Middletown, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
Love everything about NARS cosmetics use them every day can’t go wrong with there products a must buy!
Mary T.
Kansas City, KS
Purchased at: Sephora
Me encantan los sets de favoritos de sephora puedes provar todos los labiales mas vendidos a un super precio
yonna B.
You can’t go wrong with nude shade lipstick! You also can’t go wrong with Sephora, ever! So this “Give Me Some Nude” set was my go to for my little girl. She was all dolled up for a Prom Themed Birthday Party! These lipsticks were perfect for her because it stayed on while she played danced and came off when she wanted it off to eat or drink. It was really soft which is great for a young girl yet still glamorous made her feel so beautiful! That alone makes this set perfect. They have a very soft velvet. Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip
Ask a question to the Influenster community...