BeautyLipLip MakeupSephora
Favorites Give Me Some Balm Lip Set

Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Balm Lip Set

A curated set of bestselling lip balms and treatments that includes two full-size balms and three mini balms. What Else You Need to Know: This set will help you find your perfect balm with five lip products that provide rich hydration for kiss-worthy lips. This Set Contains:- 0.07 oz/ 2.2 g Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment - 0.1 oz/ 2.8 g tarte SEA Quench Lip Rescue in Rose - 0.16 fl oz/ 5 mL Too Faced Cosmetics Peach Mega Moisture Lip Balm - 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g Pat McGrath Labs Lip Fetish Lip Balm - 0.15 fl oz/ 4.5 mL Jouer Cosmetics Essential Lip Enhancer Conditioning Lip Treatment

Iss this worth buying?
Start your review of Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Balm Lip Set!
Sara F.
Brasov
Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Balm Lip Set uploaded by Sara F.
The peach balm is fantastic! It is the simple touch to a classy look. It smells so so good and has a smooth texture. It offers a casual look if you don't apply anything on it, but it can also serve as a great primer for your lipstick
Christina S.
Jacksonville, FL
Love love love this product. Each different lip gloss feels different. My favorite out of the pack is the @tarte sea quench lip rescue in rose. It is so silky smooth on my lips. With so much shine 😁😁
Rosalee G.
This seriously was a great deal if you can still snag it. The full size Pat McGrath is worth it alone. I am a lip balm junkie so this is perfect. My favorite is the Tarte balm. It is so juicy!! Sephora
Rebecca Ann C.
Boling, TX
Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Balm Lip Set I purchased this lip balm kit from Sephora. I love it . It has a number of great lip balms to try in this kit. It's a great value for the price. I found all the lip balms left my lips very soft, smooth and moisturizing. It's hard to choose my favorite cause I liked them all.
KerryAnne S.
Rockford, IL
Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Balm Lip Set uploaded by KerryAnne S.
Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Balm Lip Set uploaded by KerryAnne S.
You absolutely can not beat this amazing deal! For $29, you get a full size Pat McGrath lip balm, full size Tarte Sea Quench lippy in Rose and 3 deluxe samples of other brands that I tagged in my photo. I am already thinking of repurchasing! Edit: I didn't repurchase the set. 2 of the products were defective. I reached out to customer service because the Pat McGrath lip balm was broken. The Fresh Sugar fell put of the container. I wasn't expecting a full replacement! It's worth every penny!
Terresa Y.
Was in need of a new lip balm and came across this. This is amazing! Not only do you get to test out five lip balms, you also get two full size lip balms! How great is that!? Each lip balm was carefully chosen as they're all great lip balms. However my favorite would have to be Tartes Sea Quench Lip Rescue for its butter like texture and natural lip color.
Aisa C.
Daly City, CA
I wish I bought a couple of these! I love every single one of these items! Especially the pat McGrath lip balm!!
Diana S.
Gaithersburg, MD
Absolutely love this set. I hoard lip balms haha so this was a good purchase. The peach lip balm by too faced is amazing and smells so good. Only down side is that these are not super hydrating so if your lips are super chapped I would get something else.
Samantha W.
Spokane, WA
Great value for your money! I love all of these lip balms and I use them every day! My favorites are the fresh and the pat mcgrath balms. I wish this was still for sale as I would give them as Christmas presents.
Michaela H.
Philadelphia, PA
Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Balm Lip Set uploaded by Michaela H.
Just picked this set up a week back and it is only $28! You get two full size lip products which are well over the worth more then the price you pay! My favorites from this kit are the Jouer lip enhancer and the Too Faced lip quencher. They are amazing ! The other products are amazing as well. The only product I am not a fan of is the Too Faced peach lip balm. I don’t think it does anything special for my lips but it is still nice to have!