BY SEPHORA

A 17-piece, must-have lip sampler set of sticks, glosses, liners, treatments, tars, liquids, balms, and creams in an irresistible array of red, pink, nude, and berry shades. From lipsticks to glosses and more, this multibranded lip set features different formulas and four color families for you to pair up with: red, berry, pink, and nude. Perfect for a beginner or a beauty addict, it lets you explore 14 of Sephora's favorite brands and 17 different products, making it a value set that you'll want to give as a gift or keep for yourself. This set contains: - 0.05 oz bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie™ Lipstick in Speak Your Mind (bubble gum pink) - 0.01 oz Benefit Cosmetics Hydrating Tinted Lip Balm in Posie - 0.07 oz Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick in Palomino (vibrant magenta) - 0.04 oz Buxom Mini Full Bodied lipstick in Menace - 0.08 oz Fresh Sugar Berry Tinted Lip Treatment - 0.03 oz Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Icon - 0.10 oz Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Outlaw - 0.09 oz Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Blush (medium rose brown) - 0.07 oz Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lip Colour in Red Armour - 0.018 oz MAKE UP FOR EVER Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil - 0.08 oz Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Black Dahlia Lip Tar: Matte Test Tube - 0.068 oz Sephora Collection Rouge Infusion in 10 Red Essence - 0.04 oz stila Stay All Day® Vinyl Lip Gloss in Nude Vinyl (medium pink nude) - 0.06 oz Tarte LipSurgence Lip Tint in Moody - 0.04 oz Tarte LipSurgence Power Pigment in Flush - 0.05 oz Too Faced Cosmetics La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Naked Dolly - 0.16 oz Too Faced Cosmetics Melted Liquefied Long Wear Lipstick in Fuchsia see more...

• Is this full size lip products?1 Answers
  • Son buenísimos estos productos, no te resecan los labios, los hid...1 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Any favorite products in this set?1 Answers
Shania P.
Onamia
Review for: Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip more...
I love every single thing about this set. The products in it are worth every single cent. If you like nudes reds or dark colors there are a few options for each. I'm a nude loving girl and occasionally I'll wear a dark color but I'm happy I have the options of colors I wouldn't normally buy myself. Also they may be sample sizes but there are actually pretty decent sizes. The only small one that I thought was ridiculous is the Sephora cream liquid lipstick it is pretty small. Every other lipstick has a good amount of product that i personally wouldn't finish. All in all I would recommend to any beauty lover who is a huge fan or lipstick or not who has a lot of lipstick or doesn't because it's a great set to have.
Jessica D.
Lakewood, WA
You definitely get your money's worth anytime you purchase one of Sephora favorite boxes whether it be perfume skincare complexion or lips I absolutely love this give me more lip favorite box from Sephora you totally get your money's worth and then some and it will help you to try looks colors and brands that you never thought you would have tried
Tommy M.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip more...
I really help to receive this for Christmas . But my birthday is in January so I’m ok if I get it then because the best gift is giving during the holidays not just receiving. But I would really want this product because it has brands I’ve tried and wanted to try and also has variety of colors and formulas that I would love try . I think it’s just a cool set to try different lip products.(you can never have to many lip products )
Annie G.
I took the leap and bought this lipstick set at Sephora. The Bobbi Brown lipstick was so creamy and moisturizing and I really wanted to expand my lip product collection. So happy that I got this set - good value for your money!
Jeanette V.
Salinas, CA
Review for: Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip more...
Obsessed with this lip kit from Sephora! They truly outdid themselves on this! I would highly recommend anyone to buy it for themselves or as a gift for the lipstick lovers out there! Great price for 5 full sized lipsticks and 10 deluxe sized lipsticks. Truly worth the price!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
These sets are quite possibly the best Sephora Favorites I've ever had the pleasure of owning. This is my first as I usually just buy the smaller Give Me Some Lip sets but I just couldnt pass this one up. This is probably the best one that's come out in recent years. With these sets there are usually 4 full size lip products that either exceed the value of the box or match it. Now of course the con is you aren't picking the colors but those 4 aren't all you're getting. You're getting a ton of samples. And these samples aren't sample sizes as you know them. These are like half sizes of the full size. This is an amazing deal. It's a great way to try out new brands and collections of lipsticks that you haven't gotten to before. As well as being able to try colors you normally wouldn't have purchased before because of the risk of paying that much for something you don't love. And you're always getting the most sought after, hyped up, quality collections of the moment. I don't know how they do it with these kits and their value vs price but I'm not complaining. This is an amazing set with colors that would look great on everyone. I will be enjoying it for a long time to come. This set is great for everyone. It's an amazing gift idea for any lipstick lover or girly girl or teenager in your life, as well as an amazing purchase for your self whether or not youre on a budget you can't ignore the obvious quality and deal you're getting with this set. Don't pass this up. Get it while it's available. It's pretty new as of fall 2017 and they don't keep them forever so don't drag your feet. You'll regret it.
Kayla R.
Bellmore, New York
This is an affordable gift set with tons of different beautiful lip products. I really love this set and have given as a gift to my mom and friends and they loved it too! I really love this set and Sephora slayed it!
Carrigan C.
Owens X Rds, AL
This is the absolute best. The smell is so good. It makes my lips feel nice and it’s inexpensive but very effective. So please next time you walk past this buy it you won’t be disappointed! Would defiantly recommend
Carson V.
White Hall, MD
Review for: Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip more...
I want this product so bad. First of all, the value is amazing!!! It retails for over $100 and it’s only $68. Great deal. Plus you can try out new lipsticks that you don’t want to pay full price for!
Elizabeth C.
I highly recommend all of the Sephora favorites sets. They are a great way to try out several different products or significantly less money. Most times they even include some full sized products or a voucher for one. I've bought these lip sets for the past three years and helped me find my all time favorite products.
Hannah S.
When does the 2016 Give Me More Lip set come out? I've tried looking it up, but I found nothing. I'm really excited to buy it once I can get my hands on it!
Jaime J.
Stratford, NJ
I am just starting to wear lipstick. Is this a good purchase for someone who is very new to wearing lipstick?
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
I've been looking at this to give as #holiday gifts. Do you think this product is great for a young woman just starting with makeup or are the colors too bold? Thank you!
KARLA G.
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Natilee R.
Clarksdale, MO
Is this still sold anywhere???