BY SEPHORA

A three-in-one volumizer, texturizer, and dry shampoo. Spray on full-bodied movement and soft, matte texture to flat hair for a perfectly tousled, high volume hair day. This portable hair spray functions as a light, clear dry shampoo, absorbing oil, and it instantly leaves hair feeling fresh and clean. It's uniquely formulated with a blend of crystal clear, microporous minerals that absorb oil, boost fullness, and a add flexible, matte texture to all hair types. The UV protectors shield strands from harmful ultraviolet radiation and help keep them healthy making Triple Sec a go-to beauty tool. This cruelty-free product is safe for color treated and keratin treated hair. see more...

Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Got this as a sample in my okay box from sephora. I’m an avid user of dry shampoo, my hair is very thin and goes flat quickly. I also touch it too much and it makes it oily. This one is pretty good, it doesn’t leave a white cast like most do, it goes on more like a wet spray then powder. So far I like it, I’ll finish the sample and repurchase if I’m still happy with it, it is pricey compared to other ones I’ve tried.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I love that I can buy this for $12 to try it before I invested in the full size. I bought this in the drybar to go set from sephora because it saved me $7 total. This is a dry shampoo and texturizer all in one. This would be great for fine flat hair of course but for those of us with average to thick, curly or wavy, color treated, damaged hair that doesn't get washed but every four days and gets flat ironed daily this stuff is an amazing way to bring the life and volume back to my hair. It's amazing. I can use it to tease my hair or just hold up sections, spray underneath and they automatically have volume and smell amazing. Omg! Do I love the smell! It's so fresh and island like all at the same time. Very sexy. This stuff does it's job and does what it says. Will be buying full size after I run out at sephora which should be a while because a little goes a long way. Love this stuff.
Lana T.
I received this in a Play! Box, and purchased on a whim in line to pay for something else. This is the only dry shampoo i will use now. I'm really pleased with how light it feels on my scalp, LOVE the smell, and the fact that it doesn't make me itch when on. Very happy with purchase!!!
Nikki H.
Not really sure what this is supposed to do? I tried it and I don't feel like my hair is any different. It did make it smell good tho!