Sephora Favorites Cologne Sampler uploaded by Sarah F.Sephora Favorites Cologne Sampler uploaded by Sarah F.Sephora Favorites Cologne Sampler uploaded by Brooke S.

BY SEPHORA

Exchange the included voucher for a FREE FULL-SIZE featured cologne* Inside this classic faux leather toiletry case, you'll find 12 samples of some of our most sought-after modern men's fragrances. Choose your favorite, and then take the included scent certificate to any US Sephora store * to redeem for a full-size bottle of your favorite featured fragrance at no extra cost. This set contains: - 0.06 oz Burberry Brit Rhythm For Men spray (Certificate redeems for 1.7 fl oz Eau de Toilette Spray) - 0.03 oz Jean Paul Gaultier "Le Male" spray (Certificate redeems for 1.3 fl oz Eau de Toilette Spray) - 0.05 oz Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gi spray (Certificate redeems for 1.7 fl oz Eau de Toilette Spray) - 0.05 oz John Varvatos John Varvatos dabber(Certificate redeems for 2.5 fl oz Eau de Toilette Spray) - 0.06 oz Gucci Guilty Pour Homme dabber (Certificate redeems for 1.0 fl oz Eau de Toilette Spray) - 0.06 oz Lacoste Eau De Lacoste L.12.12 Noir dabber (Certificate redeems for 3.3 fl oz Eau de Toilette Spray) - 0.06 oz Gucci Made To Measure spray (Certificate redeems for 1.6 fl oz Eau de Toilette Spray) - 0.05 oz Paco Rabanne 1 Million spray (Certificate redeems for 1.7 fl oz Eau de Toilette Spray) - 0.06 oz Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Night dabber(Certificate redeems for 1.6 fl oz Eau de Toilette Spray) - 0.05 oz Ralph Lauren Polo Red spray (Certificate redeems for 2.5 fl oz Eau de Toilette Spray) - 0.03 oz Issey Miyake L'eau D'issey Pour Homme spray (Certificate redeems for 1.35 fl oz Eau de Toilette Spray) - 0.05 oz Yves Saint Laurent L'homme spray (Certificate redeems for 1.3 fl oz Eau de Toilette Spray) - Faux leather toiletry case * Check the product of your choice and redeem your scent certificate at any US Sephora store. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept redemptions at Sephora.com or Sephora inside JCPenney stores. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sarah F.
Torrance
Review for: Sephora Favorites Cologne Sampler more...
This comes with 12 colognes for men and a carry bag. The best part is that for $65, you get all these popular samples plus a voucher for a full-size fragrance of your choice when you get this gift set from the Sephora inside JCPenny. It's like a home tester kit plus a discount on the final purchase. Sephora Favorites Liquid Luxuries Cologne Sampler
Joyfully R.
Review for: Sephora Favorites Cologne Sampler more...
I purchased this kit for my father for Christmas because he loves cologne and smelling good. I love it because the set includes samples of some of the best scents, a travel bag and a certificate to redeem the cologne of his choice from Sephora. I’ve gifted him with this in the last and it is very easy to redeem the certificate for the cologne he wants. I highly recommend this as a gift- especially for the price! Purchase online to receive free shipping and get some awesome free samples and receive Beauty Insider points!
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Yes!!!!!!! This is amazing. I absolutely love these. It's great to get a chance to sample them a few times rather than once at the store before you buy because often you change your mind after a few wears but you've already bought it.
Christine D.
Got this for my boyfriend so he could experiment with scents that he likes. They all smell great and I love that you can exchange the coupon for a whole bottle of your choice!
Fariyal H.
Skokie, IL
I bought this set for my father for his birthday . He loved it the best thing about the box it that it comes with all of these samples that you get to try . Once you try them you get a voucher in the box to receive a full size bottle .
Erica D.
Citra, FL
I love trying all of the Sephora favorite kits. It's a great way to test out a ton of new products for a great price. A try before you buy kit. It's a great value and I recommend everybody trying it.
Ashantee Z.
Riverside , CA
I always buy my brother and fiancé this as part of their gift for any occasion! They get to sample new scents and then pick the one they like best! It's a great deal!
Brooke S.
New Orleans , LA
Ok this is just amazing!!! I brought this because my husband is interested in trying new scents, like most men he gets very timid in department stores and finds it very hard to ask for samples. I saw this sampler that allows you to try 12 samples and gives a gift certificate to redeem a full size bottle. It is an amazing value I even purchased the female version.
Tal D.
Los Angeles
My fiancé got this as a gift. It is the perfect gift to give to a guy. This way they try all the products and get what they like best, since it comes with the voucher. Would totally recommend.
Katrina R.
I LOVE this gift set! The fact that you get to sample a bunch of different fragrances and then choose your favorite in a full size afterwards and redeem free with the certificate inside is SUCH a great deal! I've bought this set for my man a couple times already, both as Christmas gifts and he's loved it just as much as I have 💚