Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy uploaded by Betty L.Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy uploaded by Yessenia M.Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy uploaded by Delilah S.

BY SEPHORA

A multi-branded, eight-piece, beauty sampler set for creating coveted, elegant French looks. Seamlessly pull off French beauty looks with Chic It Easy. It features five deluxe and two full-size French essentials. Achieve minimal makeup, tousled hair, and a pop of red lip color for enviable beauty with this eight-piece collection. This set contains: - 0.14 oz Atelier Cologne in Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue - 1 oz Caudalie Beauty Elixir - 0.13 oz Formula X The Colors Nail Polish in Pyrotechnic - 1 oz Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk - 1 oz Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 in Nude - 0.01 oz MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua XL Eye Pencil in M-10 - 0.11 oz NARS Cosmetics Lipstick in Jungle Red - 0.1 oz Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat in No. 2 Luminous Ivory see more...

Anne-Sophie A.
Anne-Sophie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love this value set! The value is great for what you get inside. I enjoy the Nars lipstick (and the color suits me really well), I love that there's a YSL touche d'éclat concealer in it, and I fell in love with the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer too!
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Good deal. You get to try different amazing products before spending on larger quantities.
Mindy del Carmen a.
Mindy del Carmen a.
México
Sephora tiene lo mejor para el makeup trendy , me encanta!! Sobre todo para el cuidado de la piel y te hace lucir genial
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sephora Favories Chic It Easy este set nos trae como un poquito de cada producto y todos de muy buena marca
Arianna B.
Arianna B.
I love sephora, it has super products useful and good for the care of the face and to look beautiful on a special occasion
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think I need these is my life
Amdie Del V C.
Amdie Del V C.
Where can i find this??
Maria T.
Maria T.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need this in my life, how can I get this?
M E.
M E.
Will the tinted moisturizer in this work on very pale skin?