Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy uploaded by Betty L.Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy uploaded by Yessenia M.Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy uploaded by Delilah S.

BY SEPHORA

A multi-branded, eight-piece, beauty sampler set for creating coveted, elegant French looks. Seamlessly pull off French beauty looks with Chic It Easy. It features five deluxe and two full-size French essentials. Achieve minimal makeup, tousled hair, and a pop of red lip color for enviable beauty with this eight-piece collection. This set contains: - 0.14 oz Atelier Cologne in Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue - 1 oz Caudalie Beauty Elixir - 0.13 oz Formula X The Colors Nail Polish in Pyrotechnic - 1 oz Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk - 1 oz Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 in Nude - 0.01 oz MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua XL Eye Pencil in M-10 - 0.11 oz NARS Cosmetics Lipstick in Jungle Red - 0.1 oz Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat in No. 2 Luminous Ivory see more...

Betty L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great deal. The YSL Touche Elcat is what prompted me to get this set. I love everything in this box. I have used up a smaller size Tinted Moisturizer and the beauty elixir. Very happy to have these two items back in my routine. The Nars lipstick is comfortable to wear and is a nice pop of color.
Mindy del Carmen a.
México
Sephora tiene lo mejor para el makeup trendy , me encanta!! Sobre todo para el cuidado de la piel y te hace lucir genial
Laura M.
solânea
Olá Gostaria muito de testar estes produtos...e falar sobre eles no meu mais novo canal no YouTube...seria um privilégio falar e testar estes produtos. Então posso contar com vocês?
Anne-Sophie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love this value set! The value is great for what you get inside. I enjoy the Nars lipstick (and the color suits me really well), I love that there's a YSL touche d'éclat concealer in it, and I fell in love with the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer too!
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sephora Favories Chic It Easy este set nos trae como un poquito de cada producto y todos de muy buena marca
Katherine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think I need these is my life
Amdie Del V C.
Where can i find this??
Maria T.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need this in my life, how can I get this?
M E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will the tinted moisturizer in this work on very pale skin?