Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy uploaded by Delilah S.Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy uploaded by Yessenia M.Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy uploaded by Betty L.

BY SEPHORA

A multi-branded, eight-piece, beauty sampler set for creating coveted, elegant French looks. Seamlessly pull off French beauty looks with Chic It Easy. It features five deluxe and two full-size French essentials. Achieve minimal makeup, tousled hair, and a pop of red lip color for enviable beauty with this eight-piece collection. This set contains: - 0.14 oz Atelier Cologne in Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue - 1 oz Caudalie Beauty Elixir - 0.13 oz Formula X The Colors Nail Polish in Pyrotechnic - 1 oz Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk - 1 oz Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 in Nude - 0.01 oz MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua XL Eye Pencil in M-10 - 0.11 oz NARS Cosmetics Lipstick in Jungle Red - 0.1 oz Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat in No. 2 Luminous Ivory see more...

Review for: Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy
Great value! This set has some very nice luxury things included, and they are perfectly sized for travel !
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy
I absolutely love this! So many good things in one bag! I use something g from this bag every day!
Jelena K.
Jelena K.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Review for: Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy
This set is such a good value for the money! You get a full size Ysl touche eclat which I really really like. A full size nars lipstick, a very very generous size of laura mercier tinted moisturizer which is amazing. Caudalie spray is great as well. I use all the items in it.
Kimberly N.
Kimberly N.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy
Great mixture of products. All are great and must haves, and I really love how all of these come together. This is a great value and the box is so cute. I would recommend to anyone! It's a wonderful value and I can't wait to see more of these!
Marsha A.
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
Review for: Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy
This kit helped me discover several new tried and true products. I can only use the tinted moisturizer during the summer with my pale skin, but the rest of the products are all year round amazing products. I've already repurchased the caudalie glow spray several times.
Delilah S.
Delilah S.
Review for: Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy
This was such a good deal! I really enjoyed everything. Especially the full size nars and ysl concealer. If you can still get you're hands on it do it!!! You wont regret it🤗
Karina T.
Karina T.
Review for: Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy
Los productos sephora son muy útiles para toda las chicas trendy especiales en maquillaje, como aplicarlo es muy fácil aparte los colores se adaptan muy bien a tu piel
Cheyanne G.
Cheyanne G.
Abingdon, MD
Review for: Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy
Great value! Full size and deluxe sample sizes, the NARS lipstick was my personal favorite. Great color and it's full size. Worth the price.
Betty L.
Betty L.
Review for: Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy
This is such a great deal. The YSL Touche Elcat is what prompted me to get this set. I love everything in this box. I have used up a smaller size Tinted Moisturizer and the beauty elixir. Very happy to have these two items back in my routine. The Nars lipstick is comfortable to wear and is a nice pop of color.
Laura M.
Laura M.
solânea
Review for: Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy
Olá Gostaria muito de testar estes produtos...e falar sobre eles no meu mais novo canal no YouTube...seria um privilégio falar e testar estes produtos. Então posso contar com vocês?
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think I need these is my life
Amdie Del V C.
Amdie Del V C.
Where can i find this??
Maria T.
Maria T.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need this in my life, how can I get this?
M E.
M E.
Will the tinted moisturizer in this work on very pale skin?