Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy uploaded by Betty L.Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy uploaded by Yessenia M.Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy uploaded by Delilah S.

BY SEPHORA

A multi-branded, eight-piece, beauty sampler set for creating coveted, elegant French looks. Seamlessly pull off French beauty looks with Chic It Easy. It features five deluxe and two full-size French essentials. Achieve minimal makeup, tousled hair, and a pop of red lip color for enviable beauty with this eight-piece collection. This set contains: - 0.14 oz Atelier Cologne in Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue - 1 oz Caudalie Beauty Elixir - 0.13 oz Formula X The Colors Nail Polish in Pyrotechnic - 1 oz Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk - 1 oz Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 in Nude - 0.01 oz MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua XL Eye Pencil in M-10 - 0.11 oz NARS Cosmetics Lipstick in Jungle Red - 0.1 oz Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat in No. 2 Luminous Ivory see more...

aj M.
Appleton, WI
I am an absolute sucker for the Sephora Favorites boxes!!!! I love when i can try multiple amazing products for one small price. However this box may be best for light skin tones as the Touche Eclait is defined for lighter skin tones. Same goes for the Laura Mercier product it comes in Nude only. So if you fit within the skin range this set is great. The lipstick is a super flattering red for all skin tones.
Melissa J.
Is a great value set to try a lot of products before buying the full size. These deluxe sample size have a variety of beauty products including makeup, skincare and haircare.
Karina T.
Los productos sephora son muy útiles para toda las chicas trendy especiales en maquillaje, como aplicarlo es muy fácil aparte los colores se adaptan muy bien a tu piel
Debbie C.
I absolutely love these sephora kits, you get so much product and selection for the money! Very great items all of them. Well done sephora!!
Cheyanne G.
Abingdon, MD
Great value! Full size and deluxe sample sizes, the NARS lipstick was my personal favorite. Great color and it's full size. Worth the price.
Jocelyn S.
Nashville, TN
Very good deal. Love caudalie beauty elixir, NARS lipstick and Laura Mercier primer! Nail polish is very pretty as well.
Great value! This set has some very nice luxury things included, and they are perfectly sized for travel !
Courtney G.
Erin, TN
I absolutely love this! So many good things in one bag! I use something g from this bag every day!
Anne-Sophie A.
Really love this value set! The value is great for what you get inside. I enjoy the Nars lipstick (and the color suits me really well), I love that there's a YSL touche d'éclat concealer in it, and I fell in love with the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer too!
Betty L.
This is such a great deal. The YSL Touche Elcat is what prompted me to get this set. I love everything in this box. I have used up a smaller size Tinted Moisturizer and the beauty elixir. Very happy to have these two items back in my routine. The Nars lipstick is comfortable to wear and is a nice pop of color.
Katherine C.
I think I need these is my life
Amdie Del V C.
Where can i find this??
Maria T.
Whittier, CA
I need this in my life, how can I get this?
M E.
Will the tinted moisturizer in this work on very pale skin?