Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy uploaded by Betty L.Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy uploaded by Yessenia M.Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy uploaded by Delilah S.

BY SEPHORA

A multi-branded, eight-piece, beauty sampler set for creating coveted, elegant French looks. Seamlessly pull off French beauty looks with Chic It Easy. It features five deluxe and two full-size French essentials. Achieve minimal makeup, tousled hair, and a pop of red lip color for enviable beauty with this eight-piece collection. This set contains: - 0.14 oz Atelier Cologne in Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue - 1 oz Caudalie Beauty Elixir - 0.13 oz Formula X The Colors Nail Polish in Pyrotechnic - 1 oz Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk - 1 oz Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 in Nude - 0.01 oz MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua XL Eye Pencil in M-10 - 0.11 oz NARS Cosmetics Lipstick in Jungle Red - 0.1 oz Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat in No. 2 Luminous Ivory see more...

Jelena K.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This set is such a good value for the money! You get a full size Ysl touche eclat which I really really like. A full size nars lipstick, a very very generous size of laura mercier tinted moisturizer which is amazing. Caudalie spray is great as well. I use all the items in it.
Kimberly N.
Roanoke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mixture of products. All are great and must haves, and I really love how all of these come together. This is a great value and the box is so cute. I would recommend to anyone! It's a wonderful value and I can't wait to see more of these!
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kit helped me discover several new tried and true products. I can only use the tinted moisturizer during the summer with my pale skin, but the rest of the products are all year round amazing products. I've already repurchased the caudalie glow spray several times.
Delilah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was such a good deal! I really enjoyed everything. Especially the full size nars and ysl concealer. If you can still get you're hands on it do it!!! You wont regret itūü§ó
Megan D.
Spring, TX
The tinted moisturizer and touche éclat only work for certain skin tones, so it's not worth it if those do not match you. Other than that, the kit is AMAZING. I have never tried anything from YSL and I'm super excited I have the opportunity now! It a lows me to expiriment with many different brands I don't usually have.
Kathryn K.
This is the most perfect kit I have ever seen. If it had mascara I would never need to buy any other makeup ever again! It definitely only works for a narrow range of skin tones, which is pretty upsetting. I think Sephora should release this kit in a much wider range of skin tones. I feel pretty lucky that I can use the YSL and Laura Mercier products. The eyeliner is amazing as well, and the lip color is really pretty.
Melissa J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is a great value set to try a lot of products before buying the full size. These deluxe sample size have a variety of beauty products including makeup, skincare and haircare.
Jocelyn S.
Nashville, TN
Very good deal. Love caudalie beauty elixir, NARS lipstick and Laura Mercier primer! Nail polish is very pretty as well.
Kristi L.
Merced, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this box and was super happy with it. I am a big fan of both the Caudalie spray and the YSL highlight pen (I've bought the pen multiple times). The pen itself is $40 and the mist is $18 for the travel size, so you already get way more for your money. The only thing I don't use is the polish and the lipstick, but both are a beautiful red and a great formula. I do like the tinted moisturizer too it is great for light makeup days. The fragrance is citrus scented and smells very fresh and of course who doesn't need a pencil liner (it is small bit a good formula). I highly recommend!
Cheyanne G.
Abingdon, MD
Great value! Full size and deluxe sample sizes, the NARS lipstick was my personal favorite. Great color and it's full size. Worth the price.
Katherine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think I need these is my life
Amdie Del V C.
Where can i find this??
Maria T.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need this in my life, how can I get this?
M E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will the tinted moisturizer in this work on very pale skin?