Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy uploaded by Betty L.Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy uploaded by Yessenia M.Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy uploaded by Delilah S.

BY SEPHORA

A multi-branded, eight-piece, beauty sampler set for creating coveted, elegant French looks. Seamlessly pull off French beauty looks with Chic It Easy. It features five deluxe and two full-size French essentials. Achieve minimal makeup, tousled hair, and a pop of red lip color for enviable beauty with this eight-piece collection. This set contains: - 0.14 oz Atelier Cologne in Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue - 1 oz Caudalie Beauty Elixir - 0.13 oz Formula X The Colors Nail Polish in Pyrotechnic - 1 oz Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk - 1 oz Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 in Nude - 0.01 oz MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua XL Eye Pencil in M-10 - 0.11 oz NARS Cosmetics Lipstick in Jungle Red - 0.1 oz Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat in No. 2 Luminous Ivory see more...

Dalther R.
Dalther R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these sephora kits, you get so much product and selection for the money! Very great items all of them. Well done sephora! Very good deal. Love caudalie beauty elixir, NARS lipstick and Laura Mercier primer! Nail polish is very pretty as well. Great value, this set has some very nice luxury things included, and they are perfectly sized for travel, you get to try different amazing products before spending on larger quantities. I recommend buying this wonderful kit, it is definitely very complete, its products included are the maximum and very durable. It is ideal to take daily, before going to work. I always recommend it to my clients, who said they should buy it, its price is very affordable! Would buy again. Recommended to the whole community..

Me encanta estos kits sephora, obtienes tanto producto y selección por el dinero! Muy buenos artículos todos ellos. Bien hecho sephora! Muy buena oferta. Love caudalie beauty elixir, lápiz labial NARS y imprimador Laura Mercier! Esmalte de uñas es muy bonito también. Gran valor, este conjunto tiene algunas cosas de lujo muy agradable incluido, y son perfectamente de tamaño para viajes, puedes probar diferentes productos increíbles antes de gastar en grandes cantidades. Recomiendo comprar este maravilloso kit, es definitivamente muy completo, sus productos incluidos son los máximos y muy duraderos. Es ideal tomar diariamente, antes de ir a trabajar. Yo siempre lo recomiendo a mis clientes, que dijo que deben comprar, su precio es muy asequible! Compraría otra vez. Recomendado a toda la comunidad ..
Erica N.
Erica N.
Nevada , MO
I absolutely love the "Sephora Favorites" sets they release. Honestly, it's almost an addiction. I love all the deluxe sizes to test products out and they usually include either a full-sized product or voucher for one. This was a simple, yet amazing set. A wide variety of products and, as always, well worth the money. They only thing for me is the red lipstick. It seems like every set (not just Sephora) includes a red lipstick. I'm not really able to pull off the red lip, so I have piles of lipsticks I don't ever use. They're always just thrown in the back of a drawer. However, they don't make the sets to my taste, so I continue to love and buy them. Would highly recommend!
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Merced, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this box and was super happy with it. I am a big fan of both the Caudalie spray and the YSL highlight pen (I've bought the pen multiple times). The pen itself is $40 and the mist is $18 for the travel size, so you already get way more for your money. The only thing I don't use is the polish and the lipstick, but both are a beautiful red and a great formula. I do like the tinted moisturizer too it is great for light makeup days. The fragrance is citrus scented and smells very fresh and of course who doesn't need a pencil liner (it is small bit a good formula). I highly recommend!
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.
This is the most perfect kit I have ever seen. If it had mascara I would never need to buy any other makeup ever again! It definitely only works for a narrow range of skin tones, which is pretty upsetting. I think Sephora should release this kit in a much wider range of skin tones. I feel pretty lucky that I can use the YSL and Laura Mercier products. The eyeliner is amazing as well, and the lip color is really pretty.
aj M.
aj M.
Appleton, WI
I am an absolute sucker for the Sephora Favorites boxes!!!! I love when i can try multiple amazing products for one small price. However this box may be best for light skin tones as the Touche Eclait is defined for lighter skin tones. Same goes for the Laura Mercier product it comes in Nude only. So if you fit within the skin range this set is great. The lipstick is a super flattering red for all skin tones.
Yessenia M.
Yessenia M.
I must say, this is probably one of my favorite sephora exclusives!! Loved most of these products! Especially the tinted moisturizer by laura mercier, it is amazing for that no makeup-makeup look! The only thing I did not care for too much was the nail polish and the beauty elixir by caudalie because I found the smell to be a bit too strong for me.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Spring, TX
The tinted moisturizer and touche éclat only work for certain skin tones, so it's not worth it if those do not match you. Other than that, the kit is AMAZING. I have never tried anything from YSL and I'm super excited I have the opportunity now! It a lows me to expiriment with many different brands I don't usually have.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is a great value set to try a lot of products before buying the full size. These deluxe sample size have a variety of beauty products including makeup, skincare and haircare.
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these sephora kits, you get so much product and selection for the money! Very great items all of them. Well done sephora!!
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Nashville, TN
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think I need these is my life
Amdie Del V C.
Amdie Del V C.
Where can i find this??
Maria T.
Maria T.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need this in my life, how can I get this?
M E.
M E.
Will the tinted moisturizer in this work on very pale skin?