Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy uploaded by Delilah S.Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy uploaded by Yessenia M.Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy uploaded by Betty L.

BY SEPHORA

A multi-branded, eight-piece, beauty sampler set for creating coveted, elegant French looks. Seamlessly pull off French beauty looks with Chic It Easy. It features five deluxe and two full-size French essentials. Achieve minimal makeup, tousled hair, and a pop of red lip color for enviable beauty with this eight-piece collection. This set contains: - 0.14 oz Atelier Cologne in Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue - 1 oz Caudalie Beauty Elixir - 0.13 oz Formula X The Colors Nail Polish in Pyrotechnic - 1 oz Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk - 1 oz Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 in Nude - 0.01 oz MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua XL Eye Pencil in M-10 - 0.11 oz NARS Cosmetics Lipstick in Jungle Red - 0.1 oz Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat in No. 2 Luminous Ivory see more...

Dalther R.
Miami , FL
I absolutely love these sephora kits, you get so much product and selection for the money! Very great items all of them. Well done sephora! Very good deal. Love caudalie beauty elixir, NARS lipstick and Laura Mercier primer! Nail polish is very pretty as well. Great value, this set has some very nice luxury things included, and they are perfectly sized for travel, you get to try different amazing products before spending on larger quantities. I recommend buying this wonderful kit, it is definitely very complete, its products included are the maximum and very durable. It is ideal to take daily, before going to work. I always recommend it to my clients, who said they should buy it, its price is very affordable! Would buy again. Recommended to the whole community..

Me encanta estos kits sephora, obtienes tanto producto y selección por el dinero! Muy buenos artículos todos ellos. Bien hecho sephora! Muy buena oferta. Love caudalie beauty elixir, lápiz labial NARS y imprimador Laura Mercier! Esmalte de uñas es muy bonito también. Gran valor, este conjunto tiene algunas cosas de lujo muy agradable incluido, y son perfectamente de tamaño para viajes, puedes probar diferentes productos increíbles antes de gastar en grandes cantidades. Recomiendo comprar este maravilloso kit, es definitivamente muy completo, sus productos incluidos son los máximos y muy duraderos. Es ideal tomar diariamente, antes de ir a trabajar. Yo siempre lo recomiendo a mis clientes, que dijo que deben comprar, su precio es muy asequible! Compraría otra vez. Recomendado a toda la comunidad ..
Jelena K.
Jersey Vlg, TX
This set is such a good value for the money! You get a full size Ysl touche eclat which I really really like. A full size nars lipstick, a very very generous size of laura mercier tinted moisturizer which is amazing. Caudalie spray is great as well. I use all the items in it.
Kimberly N.
Roanoke, VA
Great mixture of products. All are great and must haves, and I really love how all of these come together. This is a great value and the box is so cute. I would recommend to anyone! It's a wonderful value and I can't wait to see more of these!
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
This kit helped me discover several new tried and true products. I can only use the tinted moisturizer during the summer with my pale skin, but the rest of the products are all year round amazing products. I've already repurchased the caudalie glow spray several times.
Erica N.
Nevada, MO
I absolutely love the "Sephora Favorites" sets they release. Honestly, it's almost an addiction. I love all the deluxe sizes to test products out and they usually include either a full-sized product or voucher for one. This was a simple, yet amazing set. A wide variety of products and, as always, well worth the money. They only thing for me is the red lipstick. It seems like every set (not just Sephora) includes a red lipstick. I'm not really able to pull off the red lip, so I have piles of lipsticks I don't ever use. They're always just thrown in the back of a drawer. However, they don't make the sets to my taste, so I continue to love and buy them. Would highly recommend!
Kristi L.
Merced , CA
I purchased this box and was super happy with it. I am a big fan of both the Caudalie spray and the YSL highlight pen (I've bought the pen multiple times). The pen itself is $40 and the mist is $18 for the travel size, so you already get way more for your money. The only thing I don't use is the polish and the lipstick, but both are a beautiful red and a great formula. I do like the tinted moisturizer too it is great for light makeup days. The fragrance is citrus scented and smells very fresh and of course who doesn't need a pencil liner (it is small bit a good formula). I highly recommend!
Delilah S.
This was such a good deal! I really enjoyed everything. Especially the full size nars and ysl concealer. If you can still get you're hands on it do it!!! You wont regret it🤗
Yessenia M.
I must say, this is probably one of my favorite sephora exclusives!! Loved most of these products! Especially the tinted moisturizer by laura mercier, it is amazing for that no makeup-makeup look! The only thing I did not care for too much was the nail polish and the beauty elixir by caudalie because I found the smell to be a bit too strong for me.
Kathryn K.
This is the most perfect kit I have ever seen. If it had mascara I would never need to buy any other makeup ever again! It definitely only works for a narrow range of skin tones, which is pretty upsetting. I think Sephora should release this kit in a much wider range of skin tones. I feel pretty lucky that I can use the YSL and Laura Mercier products. The eyeliner is amazing as well, and the lip color is really pretty.
Megan D.
Spring, TX
The tinted moisturizer and touche éclat only work for certain skin tones, so it's not worth it if those do not match you. Other than that, the kit is AMAZING. I have never tried anything from YSL and I'm super excited I have the opportunity now! It a lows me to expiriment with many different brands I don't usually have.
Katherine C.
I think I need these is my life
Amdie Del V C.
Where can i find this??
Maria T.
Whittier, CA
I need this in my life, how can I get this?
M E.
Will the tinted moisturizer in this work on very pale skin?