Sephora Favorites Caolion Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo uploaded by Kristin A.Sephora Favorites Caolion Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo uploaded by Ebony B.Sephora Favorites Caolion Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo uploaded by Amanda P.

BY SEPHORA

A detoxifying duo featuring a steaming mask that opens and deeply cleanses pores, then a cooling mask to tighten and minimize the appearance of pores. The hot Premium Blackhead Steam Pore Pack cleans pore impurities and blackheads, and exfoliates dead skin cells with grain powder and steaming effects resulting in firmer-looking skin. It contains charcoal powder to extract excess sebum and residual makeup that clog pores and 100 percent natural sparkling water to deeply penetrate into skin for enriched moisture. The cool Premium Pore Original Pack tightens up enlarged pores, calming and revitalizing the skin. It's enriched with 100 percent Alaskan glacial water to keep skin moist even after the removal of mask while menthol enables a cooling effect to soothe troubled skin effectively. This set contains: - 2 x 0.2 oz Premium Blackhead Steam Pore Pack - 0.2 oz Premium Pore Original Pack It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates These products do not contain ethanol, artificial pigment, chemical fragrance, benzophenone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, phenoxyethanol, mineral oil, imidazolidinyl urea, triethanolamine, triclosan, petrolatum, steroid, or paraffin. Research results: 10 types of clinical tests on Premium Blackhead Steam Pore Pack, after 1 trial: - 176 reduced blackheads - 35.2% decrease in amount of dead skin cells - 38.7% reduction in amount of pigmentation - 69.99% reduction in amount of sebum - 7.1% improvement in skin elasticity - 36.7% improvement in amount of moisture - 1.3% increase in skin complexion - 9.3% decrease in transepidermal water loss 14 types of clinical tests on Premium Pore Original Pack, after 1 trial: - 20 reduced pores - 38% decrease in amount of dead skin cells - 17.8 % increase in skin elasticity - 6.7% decrease in transepidermal water loss - 74.8% reduction in amount of sebum - 1.9% increase in skin complexion - 14% enhanced skin texture - 5.4% reduction in the amount of red spots - 10% reduction in the amount of p see more...

Liz N.
I received this product as a Sephora sample. The first step is a grainy charcoal mask that you massage in and then leave on for a few minutes before a cold water rinse. The hot sensation begins while washing off the mask. Then you place the step 2 which feels like a clay mask and again, the cooling sensation begins while washing off the mask with lukewarm water. The sensation of hot and cold works, but my pores were still visible. My skin did feel smooth afterwards. So I'm torn. It worked, but not as effectively as I hoped.
Jamie T.
Stedman, NC
I received a sample of this in one of my Sephora online orders. I liked it so much that I purchased the full size version. I love how this product feels while using it and especially how smooth and clean my face feels after. I've also noticed a rather larger difference in my pores and much less blackheads. Definitely recommend trying this product.
Andrea G.
Anaheim, CA
Pore pack is for one use, meaning it is not resealable. The sensation of HOT and COLD/tingles feel good like something is working, and maybe it does perk up tired and congested skin. But as for my black heads they're still there and my pores didn't feel tightened or look any smaller. Fun to try, wouldn't rebuy..
Amanda P.
Christiansbrg, VA
I absolutely love this pore pack duo. I like the way it feels. My face is smooth after use and my blackheads are going away and not coming back. It leaves your face so clean.
Ebony B.
Goldsboro
Well this product gave a good tingling sensation. For me this product did not give me any results I was looking for. My pore didn't go away/tighten the way I expected.