BY SEPHORA

A seven-piece set of brow essentials that includes five full-size products. Consider this Brow Raising Wardrobe your arch-angel. This multibranded brow set features pencil to liquid formulas, tools, and a step-by step tutorial so you can easily create basic or bold brow looks. Choose from the Light/Medium or the Medium/Dark set (sold separately) to perfectly match the shade of your eyebrows. Each set contains: Medium/Dark: - 0.085 oz Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel - 0.003 oz Anastasia Beverly Brow Wiz in Dark Brown - 0.1 oz Benefit High Brow Pencil - 0.03 oz Kat Von D Tattoo Brow in Medium Brown - 0.47 oz SEPHORA COLLECTION Compact Mirror - 0.38 oz SEPHORA COLLECTION Tweezers - 0.01 oz Smashbox Cosmetics Brow Tech Gloss Stick in Brunette - Step-by-step tutorial Light/Medium: - 0.085 oz Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel - 0.003 oz Anastasia Brow Wiz in Taupe - 0.1 oz Benefit High Brow Pencil - 0.03 oz Kat Von D Tattoo Brow in Blonde - 0.47 oz SEPHORA COLLECTION Compact Mirror - 0.38 oz SEPHORA COLLECTION Tweezers - 0.01 oz Smashbox Cosmetics Brow Tech Gloss Stick in Taupe - Step-by-step tutorial It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

• Is anyone aware of a restock on this? 1 Answers
  • Is this easy to apply I love putting my brows on but like I'm sti...1 Answers
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Montgomery, IL
I really like this kit, it's an all in one kit starter. Pros: ABH Brow wiz and brow gel, Kat Von D brow tint, and sephora twizzers. Cons: Smachbox brow pencil too glossy and wish it was a better mirror. I shop at sephora a lot and recommend the store to anybody that is looking for something beauty related.
Orianna R.
Orianna R.
Doral, FL
Im addicted to brows so this kit is FANTASTIC <3 it has every essential tool for your needs , as a brow lover i recommend it, my mom bought it as a present and I coulnt ask for more, good price for all the products it contains, so this is a must try :D !
Amaris H.
Amaris H.
Madison, AL
This kit is amazing. It allows you the ability to test and try different eyebrows products. You also get a mirror and tweezers in the kit which allows for a full brow experience. I highly recommend this kit due to what comes in the kit for the cost.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Cincinnati, OH
This has just changed my brow game forever! Once I used it I am never looking back!!! Easy to use and the color picks up amazingly. Beautiful eyebrows acheieved in minutes.
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
Live Oak, TX
This is one of my favorite purchases from #BlackFriday! I know that I love the Anastasia Brow Wiz so for only $10 more I get to try all these other great items!
A M.
A M.
Thai kit from Sephora is amazing. It has everything I needed for brows to be perfect. Everyday I fill in my brows so this one of best things selling out there
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
I am obsessed with Sephora favorites collection, they always have great prices to try things that you don't want to spend so much money on for the full-size
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Oklahoma City, OK
love love LOVE. love how full they make my brows look, use this product daily. this would be my go to brow package. beside the ABH dipbrow of course.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Edinburg , TX
It's so great for your brows. I love it so much. Great product highly recommend it. It's great for eyebrow learners that are becoming beginners
kush k.
kush k.
Awesome. Comes with all the necessities, under the brow highlighter, gel to set the hair in place, tweezers, mirror, and two types of fillers
Latifa B.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Is this easy to apply I love putting my brows on but like I'm still kinda a beginner so is this like easy ?
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Evansville , IN
Is anyone aware of a restock on this?