BY SEPHORA

A seven-piece set of brow essentials that includes five full-size products. Consider this Brow Raising Wardrobe your arch-angel. This multibranded brow set features pencil to liquid formulas, tools, and a step-by step tutorial so you can easily create basic or bold brow looks. Choose from the Light/Medium or the Medium/Dark set (sold separately) to perfectly match the shade of your eyebrows. Each set contains: Medium/Dark: - 0.085 oz Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel - 0.003 oz Anastasia Beverly Brow Wiz in Dark Brown - 0.1 oz Benefit High Brow Pencil - 0.03 oz Kat Von D Tattoo Brow in Medium Brown - 0.47 oz SEPHORA COLLECTION Compact Mirror - 0.38 oz SEPHORA COLLECTION Tweezers - 0.01 oz Smashbox Cosmetics Brow Tech Gloss Stick in Brunette - Step-by-step tutorial Light/Medium: - 0.085 oz Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel - 0.003 oz Anastasia Brow Wiz in Taupe - 0.1 oz Benefit High Brow Pencil - 0.03 oz Kat Von D Tattoo Brow in Blonde - 0.47 oz SEPHORA COLLECTION Compact Mirror - 0.38 oz SEPHORA COLLECTION Tweezers - 0.01 oz Smashbox Cosmetics Brow Tech Gloss Stick in Taupe - Step-by-step tutorial It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

• Is anyone aware of a restock on this? 1 Answers
  • Is this easy to apply I love putting my brows on but like I'm sti...1 Answers
Sephora Favorites Brow Raising Brow Wardrobe
  • "This has just changed my brow game forever! Once I used it I am never looking back!!! Easy to use and the color picks up amazingly. Beautiful eyebrows acheieved in minutes." in 9 reviews
Liza M.
Philadelphia, PA
In this sample box has everything you need to have the perfect brows. I literally have used every item almost all the way now I wish it was still available because I would buy it again and again. I would also recommend this to any and everyone.
Kimberly J.
Lansing, MI
Any Sephora Favorites kit I'm usually eye balling. I loved this kit because I was able to test a few types of brow products and then decide which type (liquid, solid) I liked better.

I bought this a few years ago and I still use the tweezers and mirror.

But like I said, the Favorites kits are a great way to allow newbies to makeup or those who are indecisive to try multiple products in a cost effective way.
Laura A.
Casper, WY
I was pretty excited to get this and try some new brow products. The price is decent especially for what you are receiving. I love Sephora fav boxes and they always sucker me in! My only complaint is color. They should offer option on the pencil colors. One was too light and I couldn't use it. Felt like a waste but otherwise everything else was great.
Jessica M.
The favorites are definitely the best mini collection set for sampling many items. I like the constant variety on lashes, lips, and fragrance that they constantly do. Especially in holiday season you can get a full set fragrance from the samples with a certificate.
Kimberly N.
Roanoke, VA
Great mixture of products. All are great and must haves, and I really love how all of these come together. This is a great value and the box is so cute. I would recommend to anyone! It's a wonderful value and I can't wait to see more of these!
member-b7975
THIS IS GREAT!! Honestly the first time i used this i was like '' Mhhhhm? I wasnt too sure if i liked it but then i started using it more and it was amazing! super great product for very good  price. You can find this at Sephora , and  if you were wondering yes i would defenetly buy again. I hope you check it out.
Jennifer G.
Montgomery, IL
I really like this kit, it's an all in one kit starter. Pros: ABH Brow wiz and brow gel, Kat Von D brow tint, and sephora twizzers. Cons: Smachbox brow pencil too glossy and wish it was a better mirror. I shop at sephora a lot and recommend the store to anybody that is looking for something beauty related.
Jenna d.
Pease, MN
I love doing my brows so I decided to try thing product out and I loved it it is so easy to apply and work with my eyes are blue so it make me my face pop I don't think it needs to be improved at all and I defiantly recommend
Anna G.
Phoenix , AZ
This was a great set and more than worth the money. The tweezers where a big surprise for me since they have ended up being my favorite pair. If this somehow comes back up on their site I highly recommend buying it.
Yasmin W.
Arlington, TX
I love this product because it is really pigmented and it lets you build the product . Also if you mess up it's not hard to remove the product . It also is a nice type of creamy .
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Is this easy to apply I love putting my brows on but like I'm still kinda a beginner so is this like easy ?
Brittany H.
Evansville, IN
Is anyone aware of a restock on this?