BY BRIOGEO

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An ultra-light, leave-in conditioning spray that brings hydration and moisture to locks without weighing them down. Key benefits: - Adds softness and shine - Diminishes frizz - Shields from heat and UV rays If you want to know more… This multiaction Rosarco Milk™ Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray hydrates, reduces flyaways, enhances manageability, strengthens, protects against heat and UV rays, and nourishes tresses. Fortified with a unique blend of rosehip, argan, and coconut oils, this milky and 96 percent naturally-derived complex effectively restores moisture levels and softness. Perfect for wet or dry hair, its non-greasy formula is designed to seal the cuticle, restore luster, add shine, and leave no product buildup. Hair is left feeling increasingly soft, sleek, strong, and beautiful. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of gluten, silicones, DEA, and artificial dyes. It is vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, and safe for color-treated, karatin-treated, and relaxed hair. see more...

Anna C.
I love this stuff. I'm almost out of my October's Boxycharm Travel sized bottle and am contemplating purchasing a regular sized one. I have long wavy, easily tangled hair and this stuff works wonders on my ends and the hair at the base of my neck. I always wash and condition my hair before using it. (This is not a conditioner replacement for me, it's a bonus conditioner.) I brush out my hair and once my hair is just damp, but not completely wet I spray it in. I like to use it when I plan on letting my hair dry naturally and it's always softer and easier to work with.
kelly G.
Stanley
I love the smell and how it preforms is amazing i love it. It makes my hair so silky smooth i am definitely going to have to buy the full size. Sephora Favorites Briogeo Rosarco Milk(TM) Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray
Allison D.
Live Oak, FL
I love this! Makes my hair so smooth and smells amazing. Really helps with frizz and tangles too. I use it daily to help with my unruly and dry hair. 💁💕 Sephora Favorites Briogeo Rosarco Milk(TM) Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray 💕💕💕⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jessie E.
Philadelphia
OBSESSED. Got this product in a subscription box and using it sparingly because I love it so much. It makes my hair feel great AND smell great. Its perfect I just spray it on the mid -> ends of my hair and leave the house smelling great with soft hair. Highly recommend!! Will definitely be buying again!
Emma S.
Van nuys , CA
I received this as a sample in a green beauty box and I absolutely loved it! It smells amazing and is great for detangling and refreshing hair. I love that it’s a very light conditioner and doesn’t weigh my fine hair down at all! I would love to try more of this line!
McKayla S.
Whitewater, WI
I have waist long hair that I dyed from black to blonde to black again and it gets very tangled. This product completely shocked me. My hair feels like I just got it cut and salon-shampooed after I use it. There’s nothing more I can say except try it for yourself!
Amber E.
Flowery Branch
It did not make my hair feel heavy or greasy and it had an amazing smell that stayed with me for days. I love that it had no parabens or does it anything harmful to my hair or it's color (when I dye it!)
Kaitlyn H.
Graniteville, SC
Bridgeport Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray is such an amazing product. I use this spray in damp hair before I blow dry and trust that it helps protect from the heat damage while repairing damage that has already been made. The scent is light and beautiful and this does not leave my hair oily at all, I love this product and definitely recommend anyone thinking of trying it to do so, you can find it at Sephora.
Irene G.
Absolute favorite and must try product! I prefer this specific product over similar ones. It is very easy application and the results are incomparable. My hair retains a natural soft shiny look. I’ve been using this product for almost a year now. I get many compliments on my hair since it is natural and the most I do is spray this into my damp hair after my shower.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
My hair's thick and gets frizzy the moment it starts drying (I opt for air dry because I don't like applying heat on my hair too often). It also gets greasy/oily as soon as the next day. However, after applying this, my hair still keeps its thickness but the frizziness is non existent. Also, it's been 3 days and my hair is like brand new. Will definitely repurchase and recommend it to my friends!
Luis P.
Where I can buy it?
Megan R.
Topeka, KS
Is this good for wavy porous hair?