Sephora Favorites Bottled Dreams Fragrance Impression Sampler For Her uploaded by Shaylynne R.

BY SEPHORA #48 in Fragrance for Her

Enchanting and romantic, this collection represents Sephora’s most sought-after women’s fragrances, each evoking sensuality, modernity, and the rush of falling in love. Inside this box, you'll find 6 samples of our most-loved fragrances, from the bold and brazen Gucci Guilty Eau De Toilette Spray, to the exhilarating green accords of Balenciaga Florabotanica Eau De Parfum Spray—plus a full-size Sephora by OPI nail polish in a poppy pink hue. This set contains: - 0.25 oz BALENCIAGA Florabotanica - 0.22 oz Coach Love - 0.16 oz Gucci Guilty - 0.17 oz Juicy Couture Couture La La - 0.14 oz Lanc"me La vie est belle - 0.25 oz MARCHESA PARFUM D'EXTASE - Bonus 0.5 oz Sephora By OPI Nail Colour in What Aura Gonna Wear? see more...

Sephora Favorites Bottled Dreams Fragrance Impression Sampler For Her
  • "This makes a great gift or great when wanting to try new fragrances but not sure if you want the full size bottle def worth the price" in 1 review
Ariana E.
Orlando , FL
just received this product today and I was so pleasantly surprised! While I usually prefer the feel of it I always go for because of longevity. After giving this bad boy a run through, I feel like this is the best of both worlds! Great longevity in a super comfortable, soft formula. I was super happy with. I love this, and while this may not have been one I picked up on my own, I already know it will be a daily staple for me. Instant love! *I received this product complimentary for review purposes, the opinions, however, are 100% my own.
angie T.
I love this set. Such a great variety too. I'm on the hunt to find my scent. So I purchased this. I use often. I tried each one for as long as they'd let me spray. Then I moved on to try the next of my choice. Has a great selection of scents. I will buy again.
Jessy C.
Carla D.
Pryor
Packaging and bottles were very eye appealing. The variety in the sample package was perfect to cover every mood for day or evening wear. The price was perfect for the quantity of product. Some of the scents lasted longer than others but I was pleased with them all.
Amanda N.
Love these mini samples. They have a so so on the selection of each perfumes. But you get what you buy. I likes three fragrances out of all of them have the rest away to family. So I guess it's a win win. But they are great for little mini gift sets for parties. Of just to give away to your girlfriends. Good amount lasted two months with one if you it frequently. Like them a lot would recommend you smell them samplers before to see if it is worth it. Would get it again. Great value.
hanna y.
This was a really great fragrance sampler, as it came with some really popular perfumes that I like. And bonus! It had a free nail polish. I love all fragrance samplers because you get all those cute little bottles basically for free, because this kit costs either less or the same as the full bottle of perfume you can redeem the certificate inside for. And it makes a great gift because the recipient can choose the perfume they like, making it easier for you.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
Whenever Sephora has the larger deluxe size perfume sampler kits I pick them up! I try to buy them during a VIB sale to get an additional 15-20% off. You get to try 10ish high-end perfumes for free and you get a certificate to exchange for a big bottle of whichever perfume you choose. This year I purchased the kit for $59 and got an $85 bottle of flower bomb!
Lily P.
Midway, GA
The fragrance samplers that you get at sephora are such a steal! You pay one price and get to try out a lot of different perfumes from different brands. A lot of them are long lasting, if you can get over the price. I would recommend to anyone who has the money and wants to use the small fragrance bottles as stocking stuffers or maybe just to treat yo self!
Mari V.
Santa Barbara, CA
I got this for my mil for her birthday! She's kinda hard to impress, and I'm not sure she understood the concept but I was blown away! What a cool concept and neat deal- I went back and got one for myself. The minis are perfect for travel and I love being able to really try and wear a scent a few times before committing to a full size bottle. Then, it's so easy to redeem your coupon for a full size one by just swinging into a Sephora- ask a salesperson and they'll be able to lead you the sizes and scents they have available in the store rather than searching yourself! Another bonus- a few of the perfumes are more than the sample kit itself so you can actually save a few dollars by purchasing his instead of the bottle by itself, which would be perfect but if your favorite fragrance is already part of the set!
Sophia T.
Irvine, CA
Such a good value since you not only get a variety of cute bottles of perfumes to try but also a gift certificate that gives you a full size of your choice of perfume (from the choices in the box). this is great as a gift and also just for yourself if you want to try a good selection of perfumes before committing to a full size. personally, when i want to get a full size perfume i go to sephora and look for these sample boxes that have a certificate for full size, this way you end up paying less for more!
Tam B.
Oh and his would be a dream for her!! Your her favorite company and she's loyal customer! How often should she use these products?
Nazish D.